collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Little Swap wish list by Chaosette!  (Read 255 times)

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
Little Swap wish list by Chaosette!
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:14:45 AM »
Here's my swap list for the Little Swap!
I tried to keep to little things. I only collect G4s as of now!

I would love a Funko mini pony. I don't have any. Pinkie pie, Octavia, and :muffin: Pony are my tops but of course I would love any of them and I know there's no way to find out what's inside. I would like them in normal colours more than black but I would seriously adore any of them.

I'm also collecting the dog tags. I have metallic pinkie pie, and berry punch. I'd love the cutie mark crusaders, wonderbolts, Luna, Celestia, Octavia... I'd love any but those would be my tops if you someone have magical specification skills.

I don't have any of the new blind bags. I only collect blind bags of characters from the actual show. My grail is Octavia! I would love new mold Fluttershy with rarity and monsters, mrs cake/babies/mr cake, school group with Cheerilee,  hoity toity and photo finish, Zecora and lotus, daring do and princess twilight. Any of these characters loose would be awesome!

As for brushables, I don't have mrs. Cake and twirly treats. Or Zecora, but she's way over budget. I'm also missing snowcatcher, cupcake, and glimmer wings Rainbow dash and glimmer wings rarity.

For FS size ponies I only have Pinkie, Luna and Rarity. I would love a Fluttershy, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Cadence, really anyone I don't have (but I'm not a fan of Pinklestia... aka Pink Celestia)

I have nothing Rainbow Power at all :)

Umm I also would love love love love any of the new trading card game cards, booster packs. Like sooo much much.
I would die of happy over the pinkie pie starter set, I can't find it anywhere.

I love orange chocolate, too.

I also love love customs! My favourite colour is white, followed by silver and/or grey. I find pastel colours look best with white/silver. I don't like the colour yellow really. I have ginger hair though, so a custom ginger pony would be so cute !

Just throwing it out there: My dog loves candy cane bones and I can't find them anywhere. If there's any near you for a reasonable price he would love to receive some :)

I also collect sailor moon trading cards and merch, and pokemon. My first post in the swap thread goes into more detail.

Everything I've requested is okay loose and out of box! I debox nearly everything.

I'll add more as I think of it!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:00:16 AM by Chaosette »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal