collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style applejack? are we ever getting a rerelease?  (Read 3944 times)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion style applejack? are we ever getting a rerelease?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:50 AM »
I've said this in other threads before about her, but I asked Hasbro this once before, and they responded with "Supply might not be great in all areas, but we assure you, she's still being made."

Uh-huh, right, that's why she's not to be found *anywhere*....

My boyfriend did find that FS Applejack is still listed in the cross reference for the fashion styles at our WalMart..

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 09:22:27 AM »
I've said this in other threads before about her, but I asked Hasbro this once before, and they responded with "Supply might not be great in all areas, but we assure you, she's still being made."

My boyfriend did find that FS Applejack is still listed in the cross reference for the fashion styles at our WalMart..

Thats because customer service look up FS Applejack...who comes under the general "Fashion Style Assortment" line - see that the line still exists and that is enough for them to say she is still getting made *eye roll*
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 02:37:16 AM »

Thats because customer service look up FS Applejack...who comes under the general "Fashion Style Assortment" line - see that the line still exists and that is enough for them to say she is still getting made *eye roll*

Yeah- customer service doesn't know what they are talking about.  I've noticed that customer service for Mattel, Integrity, Toysrus, Target-  really can't answer questions like this.  They have about as much information as we do.  If you want real answers, you have to find the right person, who I assure you is not responsible for answering emails or questions from random collectors...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal