collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Adult BBE Sunlight on ebay - anyone have info?  (Read 14661 times)

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
Re: Adult BBE Sunlight on ebay - anyone have info?
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2014, 04:20:58 PM »
ETA: ignore me, found it! Wow..

Ah, thanks Shadowlark! XD

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2014, 01:53:33 AM »
JHDKJAGHDIYHUINJKB!!!   She's back! HOW on earth did I miss this?! I remember last time the auction ended early, did someone here win this!? If so I cannot wait for pictures congrats to the winner!

ETA*
Congrats SB! I will be coming over to your house now to see your garden ponies, pony ride on, and BBE sunlight. You just won yourself a one week visit from meee!

I can also confirm that the 1st seller was in the US. I was bidding on her, when the auction ended early. The auction said it came from someone off the TP. Do we know who? I'd like to know because the first auction ended early. And she never surfaced again till now.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:03:54 AM by Mermaid »
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 26, 2014, 02:16:32 AM »
Wow - super congrats sarah! What a buy! I'm super excited to see better photos of her, and so glad she's in the collector community where shell be appreciated and revered!

I think the original seller signed up to the TP to answer questions and push the auction, and then disappeared when the auction was pulled the second(?) time. I don't think she was ever a fully-fledged 'member' of the community. I know I re-read the thread a while back when she was mentioned again, but I may still be recalling that incorrectly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 26, 2014, 02:53:53 AM »
Mermaid there's a pony meet brewing in my think-tank for the summer :D I promised people this when I won the Blackpool ponies so shall definitely be honoring it :biggrin:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2014, 09:15:24 AM »
JHDKJAGHDIYHUINJKB!!!   She's back! HOW on earth did I miss this?! I remember last time the auction ended early, did someone here win this!? If so I cannot wait for pictures congrats to the winner!

ETA*
Congrats SB! I will be coming over to your house now to see your garden ponies, pony ride on, and BBE sunlight. You just won yourself a one week visit from meee!

I can also confirm that the 1st seller was in the US. I was bidding on her, when the auction ended early. The auction said it came from someone off the TP. Do we know who? I'd like to know because the first auction ended early. And she never surfaced again till now.

Considering how she "vanished "off ebay the first time, it would be interesting to know where she turned up before getting to the seller Sarah Bee won her from. But I do think its odd if she was ever up for open sale on the TP that none of us spotted it?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Mermaid

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2014, 12:32:46 PM »
Mermaid there's a pony meet brewing in my think-tank for the summer :D I promised people this when I won the Blackpool ponies so shall definitely be honoring it :biggrin:

If only I could make it across the pond! :( I will just have to settle for pictures. But I request a picture of her riding the Liverpool ponies!

And Hathorcat, I agree. I think it's strange how none of us spotted it. Is the seller Sarah Bee won her from a member?
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

sosoftbuttons

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #97 on: January 26, 2014, 12:44:21 PM »
is she here yet? is she here yet?!?  :P

come onnnnnn !!!

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2014, 01:32:15 PM »
Sooo cool!! Shes prolly the only prototype i would love to have! Just so unique! And one of my all time fave ponies
Huge congrats to you sarah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Oh man, I hate BBE ponies but she would be the jewel of my Sunlight collection and Shy Pose Army! Congrats! She's kind of awesome.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »
Major congrats, Sarah Bee!!  I'm so glad BBE Sunlight returned and went to a community member!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline mlpkatie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2014, 06:31:49 PM »
MAJOR CONGRATS SB!!!
Its almost unreal for a pony to just pop up like that. It makes me think about other prototypes Hasbro may have had and just threw/gave them away...
Can we all time warp back to the 80's and dumpster dive in Hasbro's trash?

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2014, 12:40:35 AM »
Ember1's prototype MGR was sold over on your side of the pond, I believe...darn you Limeys and the like! You get the Macaus, the Italians, all the nifty variants AND prototypes! And then you sit there and crab because you don't get the "normal" releases!!! *shakes hooves in mock anger*
(Wonders if anyone actually calls anyone "limey" any more...like "boob")

The UK didn't get Macaus and Italians... that was various parts of mainland Europe. I know I had both as a kid, but they came from holidays abroad. We don't really know where Ember's MGR was sold, just that she turned up here!

It's possible there was a private sale through the TP rather than a public one, but that makes me sad as it would mean that a community member was involved in pulling the original auction. My suspicion is that the seller was the one at bought them that time. Otherwise, if they had ever been posted for sale somewhere, someone would have seen something.

Any sign yet, Sarah-Bee?

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2014, 11:52:31 AM »
How interesting!  Can't wait to see owner pictures!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »
Ember1's prototype MGR was sold over on your side of the pond, I believe...darn you Limeys and the like! You get the Macaus, the Italians, all the nifty variants AND prototypes! And then you sit there and crab because you don't get the "normal" releases!!! *shakes hooves in mock anger*
(Wonders if anyone actually calls anyone "limey" any more...like "boob")

The UK didn't get Macaus and Italians... that was various parts of mainland Europe. I know I had both as a kid, but they came from holidays abroad. We don't really know where Ember's MGR was sold, just that she turned up here!

It's possible there was a private sale through the TP rather than a public one, but that makes me sad as it would mean that a community member was involved in pulling the original auction. My suspicion is that the seller was the one at bought them that time. Otherwise, if they had ever been posted for sale somewhere, someone would have seen something.

Any sign yet, Sarah-Bee?

I distinctly remember the origional winner of the lot of ponies that Ember1's MGR was from the arena on here and sold it through here...I'll see if I can find the origional thread...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal