collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is anyone else really bored with G4?  (Read 9888 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone else really bored with G4?
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2014, 07:47:06 AM »
Having seen the official art of the ~rainbowfied~ ponies I gotta say - if the Rainbow Power brushables actually LOOKED like that, with the different streaks of colour and the rainbow marks on them,....then I'd buy them. I would. I think the rainbowfied versions look really neat but alas :( At least the Rainbowfied blind bags look like them...
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Nightbow

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • A figment of your imagination
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2014, 05:03:16 AM »
I'm contemplating writing a sincere email to Hasbro, but I can't get their email since Internet insists of sending me to their swedish site. I wanna hit where it hurts. :P Can someone help me out?
I'm looking to buy Port-o-Bella. Please email me.

Offline RainbowAlicorn999

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2014, 05:13:57 AM »
There's a product help site where you can email them. ^^

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2014, 12:07:39 AM »
I'm contemplating writing a sincere email to Hasbro, but I can't get their email since Internet insists of sending me to their swedish site. I wanna hit where it hurts. :P Can someone help me out?

This link should bring you to the locale selector. If you click on US and click customer service, it'll let you make an account on the US site and send them an email.

CottonTALE

« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2014, 01:06:35 AM »
I am hoping for some new brushables from the show, especially ones from the "Rarity Takes Manehattan" episode (being a fashion designer at heart, it really hit home for me :P) Heck, they could do a Fashonista line! Who wouldn't love one of these as a brushable?

Coco Pommel
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Suri Polomare

Prim Hemline

Offline Nightbow

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2014, 01:41:03 AM »
Thank you.
Wow, it took many clicks to get to "Email Us". But I don't have a login. Well, maybe later.

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2014, 02:18:59 AM »
Well, there's apparently going to be a fifth season of FiM (or at least they're beginning to lay the groundwork for it).  Not sure how optimistic I am about this.  Season 4 has been a bit too off the wall suggesting the staff is running out of real ideas as it is.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2014, 04:48:31 AM »
In the spa set, I can't believe how they missed the chance to make the spa sisters Aloe and Lotus  :cry: the set is really cute, but what ge got instead?ANOTHER Pinkie Pie  >_< and this one is giving a bath to Fluttershy that doesn't even have sence.

That set was almost like an entire year in shelves until it was at 70% they were sold.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:50:08 AM by Sapphire-Light »

Offline babylofty

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2014, 04:24:04 AM »
I have stopped buying brushables all together. I think the last sets I bought were Luna and Celestia that came with Rarity and Pinkie and that was months ago.

I'm concentrating solely on the blind bags and the 3 pack blind bags sets. The babysitting one was pure joy. I love those Cake babies! I just picked up one of the Funko minis and of course I would get my least liked Pony, she-who-shall-not-be-named. I'll keep her, but just because I intend to get the entire set anyway. :P

Edit: I forgot, I do want the Rainbow Dash as Shadowbolt figure, so there is that.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:29:44 AM by babylofty »
darcerin on the TP, arinaketchum on ebay, Salvia on PI

Offline Nightbow

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2014, 07:46:25 AM »
The small figure sets are much too expensive. I think the Cake family is precious but with that price tag; no way José!

RarityDash

« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2014, 08:19:40 AM »
I have given up on G4 brushables all together for the time being. Last week I got bit by the G1 bug and it's now my top priority to collect what I see and can afford. If they released new brushables I might buy them, but whenever they do it's in a pack with another Pinkie Pie or Twilight Sparkle, so I spend money to add to my accidental pinkie army.  :) Sometimes I wish G4 had the variety of the previous gens. I had 40 G3's as a kid and not a single duplicate

G4Sweeties

« Reply #131 on: January 14, 2014, 08:24:46 AM »
The problem isn't the diversity, I've seen tons of non-mane 6, that is, ON THE INTERNET. They need to actually like I don't know, make them more mass produced? I have only seen the wedding singles ONCE in my entire pony collecting life. What the hay, Hasbro? Also they need to get more imaginative with their playsets. That cardboard castle ain't gonna cut it!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:23:40 AM by G4Sweeties »

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #132 on: January 14, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »
honestly the price tags are whats hurting me the most as well as lack of selection.  im sorry but the new fashion style fluttershy (with extra long hair!... to which i would cut off anyway to make manageable lol) is 25$ here locally at my target.  my jaw nearly hit the floor.  i am NOT pay nearly 30 dollars after taxes for one pony the size of a regular g1 with some extra length hair.  no way.  as much as i want a fashion size fluttershy since i missed out on her first time around, i am not paying that much with my severe budget right now.

also the cake babies set i really want too, but its about 20 bucks at toys r us AND target!  what is with the expensive price tags?  they are teeny tiny.   just 5 years or so ago when g3 was still on the shelves i could get a regular sized (or in g4s case "fashion style" sized) for 5 bucks >:(    i know it is as much the retailer to blame here as hasbro. but i dont see even with inflation rates and LESS plastic and packaging that the prices would jump so dang high.   its the same with their littlest pet shop line. people pay 6 bucks or so for one little pet and if their lucky  maybe a crappy platic accessory.   :(
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #133 on: January 14, 2014, 09:56:30 AM »
Kinda getting there, yeah.

Babylicketysplit, I felt the same way about the new FS Fluttershy. She's nice and all but that price tag is ridiculous. And yet I bought her... T_T I know that Hasbro won't change the way they operate unless they feel a need to, but I also want to pick up the toys that appeal to me.

At least it's merciful on my bank account at the moment. If we were getting the sort of variation and creative explosion like early in G3 I'd be agonizing over not being able to afford them all...
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #134 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:55 AM »
That's inflation for you.  :lookround: In a similar fashion, most 1/8 Scale anime statues were around $50 a few years ago, now they are a minimum of about $80... Skyrocketing gas and postage prices are a factor, too.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal