collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Christmas Doll Swap Brag Thread  (Read 2928 times)

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Christmas Doll Swap Brag Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2013, 04:37:32 PM »
YAY!!!!!  :frolic: you got your box!!! I can stop stressing now (I was so scared it was going to get lost)

The beanies can fit MH and barbie or any doll with that size head. They look cute on your twins. I wanted to make some for you Pullip but I don't know how big a Pullip head is.

I am so happy you like the jacket!!!! I couldn't find anything with the flag on so I decided to make you something. I am glad that it fits!! I wanted to make one for your MSD dolls and I did a bit of research in them, but I wasn't sure of their dimensions. I didn't want to make you something and than it didn't fit.

I am so Happy You liked your Box!!!!

Oh and The 26th is a Public Holiday here. :)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2013, 11:23:38 PM »
YAY!!!!!  :frolic: you got your box!!! I can stop stressing now (I was so scared it was going to get lost)

LOL, I know the feeling...no more stressing! 

And yes!  It's all awesome stuff, thanks so much!  I'm in LOVE with the flag jacket, it's just perfect, and it's a perfect fit, you did great!  I know BJD measurements can be a pain, especially if you don't have the EXACT doll that you're sewing for in-hand, lol.  Not all MSDs are made the same size, so it's crazy.

Thank you again!!!  :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »
Any luck wildlace?

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2013, 12:32:26 PM »
From what I'm getting from the tracking it hasn't moved out of customs. Hopefully they haven't scanned and wildlace will get her box soon.

WildLace

« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2013, 04:01:47 PM »
My country is stupid sometimes with their posting system. If it was sent via first Class mail with the printed out number, it can't be tracked once it reaches SA. But if it was sent via first class mail directly from the post office (they stuck loads of stuff on) It also cannot be tracked in SA ...when it enters the country they give the box a local tracking number. This local one will be the only one that gets scanned in the system. the international one will not be scanned anymore. I can get this tracking number by calling in and giving the international one and they give me the local one. Stupid I know...They only do this if you didn't uses that print out version to post.

So if you want you can give me the tracking number and I can call in and see what is going on. It is Monday Morning here so they are open.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2014, 04:00:35 AM »
Any luck yet?
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2014, 12:37:13 PM »
Says it's still in transit.

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2014, 12:46:43 PM »
Hopefully it will show up soon.

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
What's scary is I sent it priority, I don't want to imagine how long first class would have taken!

WildLace

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 04:37:37 PM »
Things from the US don't normally take this long. I think that it is taking it's time because it was the festive season and there were loads of public holidays in December. Our post Office is not the best in the world, we don't have the latest tech to speed things along most things are still done by hand. Most of the time the PO is also understaffed so it is understandable that they get overwhelmed during the festive season with the increase of mail.

Normally packages arrive on time. If I send something out to anywhere in the world it takes between 3 days and 2 weeks --> and this is the option equivalent of first class mail in the US. I once had a package arrive to a friend in Australia in 3 days. Like I said before receiving things from the US can take between 2 weeks and 3 weeks depending on customs and such. This is the first time I am receiving a package from overseas during December so it was a good learning experience. It is most likely sitting in my local post office right now waiting to be scanned. It was also just the end of the month and they have probably been busy processing the pensions for the old people.

So no worries. It will arrive soon.  :biggrin:

Post Merge: January 02, 2014, 08:03:21 PM

The system finally says it is at my post office. it was scanned this morning at 9am which is weird as i have been checking every 30 min since 8am. Looks like PO online system takes a while to update...4 hrs is a long time to update. But oh well...I am on my way to fetch it now. I am so excited!!! I will post an awesome brag now now  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:03:21 PM by WildLace »

Offline Vertefae

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2014, 08:24:45 PM »
Yay!!!

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 11:07:14 PM »
*cheers*  Hooray!!!  Can't wait to see the final brag!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2014, 11:33:06 PM »
Yay!! So glad to see that it finally made it to your PO Wildlace!!

Let me know when you have it.

WildLace

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2014, 12:11:04 AM »
I have picked up the box from my post office. I promised my Fiance that I will not to open it until he gets home because he wants to see too. The wait is painful, as the box is sitting in front of me...taunting me...My fiance will be home in 40mins...I hope I can make it that long.

Offline SwordPony

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2014, 12:12:46 AM »
I have picked up the box from my post office. I promised my Fiance that I will not to open it until he gets home because he wants to see too. The wait is painful, as the box is sitting in front of me...taunting me...My fiance will be home in 40mins...I hope I can make it that long.

Yay!!!! So glad that it made it!!!! Can't wait to see what is in your box!!! I'm sure it will be worth the wait!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal