collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponywear and Accessories ID Help  (Read 160 times)

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ponywear and Accessories ID Help
« on: December 09, 2013, 06:58:03 AM »
I hope someone here will have an idea what some of these accessories are.  They came in 3 different lots.
1. The oval blanket came with my Baby Buggy.  It's the right size to fit in the bottom, but the pattern isn't like any variation of the blanket I've seen.
2.  The pink "ring" thing came in a big lot on Baby Cotton Candy's foot and is the right size to fit a baby pony leg, but it looks like it is missing something that snaps on to the front.  The grooming brush also came in that lot.
3.  The "Ponywear"  Everything in this lot seemed pony-related (MLP, enchanted horse, fashion filly, etc)
  • The 2 pink clips are the same design as the clip from the Perfume Palace, the red one is a heart with a line through it.
  • The pink skirt might be from a later generation?  I only collect G1, but it seems too big for Ember, and would be way too small for an adult but it has 2 leg straps to help it stay on so I definitely think it must be for a pony
  • The white/gold lined cape.  It definitely fits an adult pony, but it could easily be for a Barbie or some other doll.
Thanks!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 07:06:57 AM by Bibsy »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Ponywear and Accessories ID Help
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 08:50:45 AM »
They are all very cute :) I especially love that little blanket which came with your Baby Buggy. None of them are MLP however but those clips are super cute!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Bibsy

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ponywear and Accessories ID Help
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 11:40:12 PM »
Thanks!  I didn't think they were MLP, but I always wonder about these things.  I might keep the blanket and clips since they do go with MLP items- at least until I get the "real" ones :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal