collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Rescue at Midnight Castle commercial break segements?  (Read 659 times)

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
The Rescue at Midnight Castle commercial break segements?
« on: December 06, 2013, 10:54:15 AM »
I was lurking around the internet looking for Rescue at Midnight Castle merch, animation cels, fanart and other stuff when I stumbled upon these two pictures.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Does anyone have actual footage of this? I'd love to see it. From the screenshots it appears that there was a section before the commercials and another after them. Just like what some other cartoons have.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 05:31:15 PM by Tirac »

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
Re: The Rescue at Midnight Castle commercial break segements?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
Hmm, i cant see any pics in your post. ?_?

Giving this a bump of interest. :)

Thank you :heart:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 04:52:03 PM »
I can't see them either. Such a bummer too- they sound really cool!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 05:09:30 PM »
I went to "quote" the first post and then copied the codes and pasted in new tabs to see the images. But they look like they're working now? If anyone else is still having trouble that's a workaround option. :)

The images themselves are super cute - it's always great to see more of "First Born" and all those lovely G1 ribbon bows and curly hair. :heart:

Tirac

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 05:29:54 PM »
the pics work sometimes and sometimes not. Here they are from my photo bucket now. Hope that helps.
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/Pengiathan/mysteryrightback.jpg
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/Pengiathan/mysterybackto.jpg

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 08:43:41 PM »
Unfortunately I don't remember exactly; there was a version with the advert breaks floating around for a while back I remember because it was cool to watch US commercials from the 80s :P But I dont remember precisely what happened in these segments; it cant have been much more than a handful of seconds though if the little I remember is right - I think its the ponies looking as though they are talking then commercials and then when it comes back the same ponies talking as Firefly zooms between the group and makes them laugh.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Tirac

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »
Unfortunately I don't remember exactly; there was a version with the advert breaks floating around for a while back I remember because it was cool to watch US commercials from the 80s :P But I dont remember precisely what happened in these segments; it cant have been much more than a handful of seconds though if the little I remember is right - I think its the ponies looking as though they are talking then commercials and then when it comes back the same ponies talking as Firefly zooms between the group and makes them laugh.
Yeah. There was a full version of the special up on youtube as late as 2012 I managed to track down that had the adverts included but the video doesn't exist anymore which is a shame.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 06:21:25 AM »
Cool "Dreadlocks" is in them! 
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2013, 09:48:00 AM »
Wow G1 Twilight the unicorn is there. It's great to see these. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2013, 10:39:58 AM »
Now I've just watched the special XD I give it 3/5 stars. Some parts feel rushed :X
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Tirac

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 11:20:09 AM »
Now I've just watched the special XD I give it 3/5 stars. Some parts feel rushed :X
It should really have been a full-length feature film.

Offline Wildshadow

• Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
Would have been awesome to see those. Reminds me of when I found a commercial for the MLP Movie on Youtube and faved it, then wished I had soft ware to copy it because ti was taken down before I knew it and it was very awesome looking to me, Where Spike gets tangled up in the film reel as the ponies come to the Ballet stage to watch it.  Was very sad T.T

I was looking thru my old diskettes and found a Spike cel of him in various poses. Makes me wonder if you ran into that one in your searching.

Now it's making me wish I had the press kit for that to go with my Catrina and Movie ones....

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Tirac

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
Would have been awesome to see those. Reminds me of when I found a commercial for the MLP Movie on Youtube and faved it, then wished I had soft ware to copy it because ti was taken down before I knew it and it was very awesome looking to me, Where Spike gets tangled up in the film reel as the ponies come to the Ballet stage to watch it.  Was very sad T.T

I was looking thru my old diskettes and found a Spike cel of him in various poses. Makes me wonder if you ran into that one in your searching.

Now it's making me wish I had the press kit for that to go with my Catrina and Movie ones....
OMG! I was not aware of that. This sounds awesome.

I really want a RaMC press kit ;n;

Offline Wildshadow

• Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 03:56:48 PM »

Not aware of a press kit or the Spike cel?

I'm sure they had to have a press kit for RaMC if they had one for Catrina and the Movie and the random ones I got that might have been for the tv series.... Oh and the fake I got of Tony Randal standing next to a Moochick cut out. Saying fake because it doesn't match the size and look of the others I have = (

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Tirac

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »

Not aware of a press kit or the Spike cel?

I'm sure they had to have a press kit for RaMC if they had one for Catrina and the Movie and the random ones I got that might have been for the tv series.... Oh and the fake I got of Tony Randal standing next to a Moochick cut out. Saying fake because it doesn't match the size and look of the others I have = (
I know about presskits, but not the spike cel.

And oooooh. Have you ever uploaded a picture of that anywhere?

The thing about all of these official things though is they need to be found.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal