collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: hey everyone! (update/question type thing)  (Read 578 times)

scrub-adub

• Trade Count: (0)
hey everyone! (update/question type thing)
« on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
1. IT'S ALMOST XMAS! I asked for bright glow and a whole bunch of g1's and i'm planning to get my mom a tropical breeze because that's one of her favorite ponies. what ponies are you guys wanting for xmas this year?
(ooh and i'll take pictures of the ponies I get and put them on the brag section too)
2. what do you guys think of me taking pics of my ENTIRE collection and spammming you guys with it up on the brag section?
aaaaand iiiintroduuucing SOLO a male for my ponysona
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

any way I have a tumblr called all the pony gens so go check it out!
http://all-the-pony-gens.tumblr.com/

I do believe that's all!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: hey everyone! (update/question type thing)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »
Well for your first question I have many ponies on my list and hope to get a few of them. As for question # 2 I would love to see pics of your collection.

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 08:34:51 PM »
Solo is lovely! And yes pics of your collection would be great!

I hope you get all the ponies you want for christmas!!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 08:42:10 PM »
I didn't ask for any ponies for christmas this year, but we shall see if I get any!

Your persona is awesome! Loving him!

Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »
Hello scrub-adub! :hiya:

1) In a way I'm wishing for an entire list of ponies because I'm doing an Advent swap with court2882. Plus, I gifted myself with a grail of mine, a MIP Rama Llama. That's enough pony-related purchases for a while...

2) Why not? I can make the educated guess that most people enjoy seeing collection photos, including myself. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »
Your new persona is lovely :) Great colour combinations.

There are a couple of active Corral threads where people post pictures of their collections; you could post in those or of course I am sure a Brag thread would be great!

As for Christmas - I am hoping for a Baby Pineapple and maybe a MIB Rosette...depends on whether or not I can find them to buy :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

scrub-adub

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 03:49:41 AM »
thank you for answring everyone!
I def. will be posting my collection then  :)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 05:02:56 AM »
I would love to get a G4 Minty for Christmas.  Nothing from Taobao but the official one from the set but just of Minty, because I don't really want the other ponies.  I don't know of anyone though that would get me that for Christmas.  I gave up on asking my parents for ponies for Christmas.  I'm going to be 30 in March and I know there are people older than me that collect but my Mom especially still has issues with my age and collecting MLP.  You'd figure she would at least tolerate it by now.  I wish I could ask for ponies for Christmas but as I said I gave up on that.  If I want ponies for Christmas I'll have to get them myself and I'm not allowed to buy ponies from you guys just yet.  I was told I can't by my Dad until I get more into my savings and checking.  I don't think a G4 Minty would hurt but I don't need to be yelled at.  :yikes:

Also, in response to your second question you should post pics of your collection. :)

scrub-adub

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 12:23:00 PM »
I would love to get a G4 Minty for Christmas.  Nothing from Taobao but the official one from the set but just of Minty, because I don't really want the other ponies.  I don't know of anyone though that would get me that for Christmas.  I gave up on asking my parents for ponies for Christmas.  I'm going to be 30 in March and I know there are people older than me that collect but my Mom especially still has issues with my age and collecting MLP.  You'd figure she would at least tolerate it by now.  I wish I could ask for ponies for Christmas but as I said I gave up on that.  If I want ponies for Christmas I'll have to get them myself and I'm not allowed to buy ponies from you guys just yet.  I was told I can't by my Dad until I get more into my savings and checking.  I don't think a G4 Minty would hurt but I don't need to be yelled at.  :yikes:

Also, in response to your second question you should post pics of your collection. :)

aaw that sucks!
your mom needs to get used to your hobbies...
it's not right

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 01:49:14 PM »
There is NEVER a shortage of ponies on my list :lol: I DO know that I'm getting the Favorites Set and I'm really hoping for the Pinkie, Twi, and Fluttershy Build a Bears and also some Funkos... :satisfied: And of COURSE vintage ponies are alwaaaaays on my want list :dribble:

I would love to see pics of your collection :frolic:
My Wish List

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 08:19:44 AM »

aaw that sucks!
it's not right

Thanks.  She's had plenty of time to get used to it, but I think the problem is accepting it.

scrub-adub

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 11:11:42 AM »

aaw that sucks!
it's not right

Thanks.  She's had plenty of time to get used to it, but I think the problem is accepting it.

aww *gives hugs*

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 11:32:21 AM »

aaw that sucks!
it's not right

aww *gives hugs*

Thanks. :)   :hug:

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 01:44:51 PM »
I leave the pony buying to myself, so maybe I'll be fulfilling my wish for an adult seapony. (If I can ever find one in my budget.) Or a new Sugarberry since mine has been missing.

I followed your tumblr.

High Flutter

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 02:11:23 PM »
1. Good question - I have no idea!!  There are many things that I'd love to find but cost too much or just can't find....

2. For sure!!  Everyone loves a big brag post!  No one sees it as actual bragging tho, despite the name, so it's all good! :)  :)
I'll do mine sometime....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal