collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I'm sorry, You eat what?  (Read 1780 times)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sorry, You eat what?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2013, 02:09:24 AM »
Oh, I thought of a good one, in NY, they don't put mustard on burgers...but in most other states I've been to, they do. So whenever I would go out of state for something, I'd get excited for a McDonalds burger with mustard. My boyfriend and other friends from PA look at me like I'm crazy because I get excited about what is "normal" to them. xD In NY they look at me like I've got three heads when I want mustard on a burger!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 03:04:05 AM »
My fiance and his family put I believe cranberry sauce on their ham or something like that. Bleah! XD I love horse radish with just about anything. I LOVE horse radish.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 03:14:59 AM »
I do love chicken liver pâté and Philadelphia cream cheese sandwiches, although not had one for a while.
That's probably as strange as I get, I'm not overly experimental when it comes to food!

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 05:52:38 AM »
Not too exciting compared to what others have written, but the other day, I was having tomato soup, and I fancied giving it a bit of texture, so I put in little pieces of Doritos. It was very tasty, and I'm definitely going to try it again, maybe with a different kind of Doritos. It's a nice alternative to croutons. I can only recommend it.

Offline casscass3742

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 06:22:19 AM »
I love bbq sauce on mashed potatoes and my husband eats peanut butter, potato chip and jelly sandwiches. Also mayo, cheese and tomato sandwiches are good, I don't think it's weird but I know I've gotten odd looks for it. I crumble up pretzels to put on my salad too.

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2013, 08:10:36 AM »
I love unusual food! Sea urchin, eel, caviar, etc. I will try anything once. I recently tried Spotted Dick in a can... It was okay. Also tried some strange candy that was called "egg yolk nougat" -- not good.

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »
I love bbq sauce on mashed potatoes and my husband eats peanut butter, potato chip and jelly sandwiches. Also mayo, cheese and tomato sandwiches are good, I don't think it's weird but I know I've gotten odd looks for it. I crumble up pretzels to put on my salad too.

bbq sauce on mashed potatoes is Deeelish!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2013, 01:28:28 PM »
Oh, I thought of a good one, in NY, they don't put mustard on burgers...but in most other states I've been to, they do. So whenever I would go out of state for something, I'd get excited for a McDonalds burger with mustard. My boyfriend and other friends from PA look at me like I'm crazy because I get excited about what is "normal" to them. xD In NY they look at me like I've got three heads when I want mustard on a burger!

I think you're crazy!  What part of NY, because I've lived there and everyone puts mustard on burgers!  McDs included.  Must be local to where you were.   Or did you mean the City?  NYC?

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »

I think you're crazy!  What part of NY, because I've lived there and everyone puts mustard on burgers!  McDs included.  Must be local to where you were.   Or did you mean the City?  NYC?

Haha, I'm from Brooklyn, so yep, the city. =P

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2013, 05:42:48 AM »
People think it's really weird that I add salt to Kraft Mac and Cheese.  It brings out the cheese flavor, especially with Easy Mac.  Also, I love dipping rolls in ketchup and eating it.  I also love mixing corn and mashed potatoes and eating it like that.  Not sure if that's weird though.

I remember in elementary school I knew someone who would eat chapstick.  She would eat flavors like bubblegum, etc and said they tasted like the scent or whatever. 

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2013, 05:53:05 AM »
I don't think it's strange to add salt or pepper to anything, especially pasta related dishes )I'm not a salt person, so I don't lol).

Everything tastes better mixed with mashed potatoes lol, plus it's easier eat them, they fall off your fork less :P

My husband will only eat chicken noodle soup if he has peanut butter sandwiches to dip in it.

I also knew someone that used to eat peanut butter, tuna and bits and bites all on one sandwich :X A little too crazy even for me to try  :P

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2013, 06:05:26 AM »
Of my own willing, a dish from a food truck called Porkymac. BBQ pulled pork on top of mac and cheese drizzled with BBQ sauce.

Another time I got tricked. While I was abroad in Japan my host brother took me out to dinner with one of his bandmates to a Korean BBQ, the type with the grill in the middle of the table to cook your own food. He did all the ordering, got a bunch of different meat, and tossed one on the grill. When it was done he put it on my plate, pointed to it and said "Challenge." I figured when in Rome, do as the Romans do and ate it.

Well, more chewed on it for a good five minutes. He and his friend start laughing. When I finally finish it I asked what that was. He thinks for a bit and gives me the Japanese word. I put it into my electronic dictionary and then he and his friend start laughing harder.

It was seasoned and marinated pig intestine.

Duster reference]

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2013, 06:18:53 AM »
Porkymac sounds delicious :) Pig intestines not so much lol

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2013, 06:41:05 AM »
I'm both very picky and really, really strange when it comes to food.

For example...mashed potatoes. I only really like the instant kind. Especially when topped with ketchup, baked beans, corn, or peas.

Also mac n' cheese with baked beans and peas. <3 yes.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2013, 06:42:11 AM »
I eat my apples whole, seeds and all. Can't think of anything more extreme right now. Expect eating cold hot dog sausages has given me weird looks. :lol:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal