collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My current pony shelf/ collection. Pic heavy.  (Read 328 times)

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
My current pony shelf/ collection. Pic heavy.
« on: November 17, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »

Here are old photos of my collection:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Above was my collection when I still lived "at home" with my family, but how it looked after I graduated college. I wish I could find a picture of my collection when I first started collecting and became aware of the internet MLP community, but those seem to be long gone from my photobucket. Anyways, looking at that, I see a lot of things that somehow got lost when moving into my current house. 0.o How does that happen? I only have the Windy plushie left, the other two are mysteriously gone.

Current shelving:

The top looks too bare.. Not sure if I want to move some of the G1 adults up top or the fakies or if anything at all...

Forgive all of their hair, they just came out of storage. Gonna have to go through and clean them and all that. Somehow, certain ponies are missing and there are ponies I didn't know I had. Somehow I have two Firefly's. Had no idea... And I had a Tic Tac Toe, who I don't like because she clashes with all the other pastel colors (she's now on ebay I big old lot of other ponies/fakies I decided to purge). A lot ponies got squished/misshaped, which is sad. A lot got weird stains. I thought I stored them well, but I was in a rush packing up back then... Next time I will put them all in individual ziploc bags. >.<

This isn't the final organization, just wanted them out of the bin so I can fill it up with other junk. I like that while I am sewing or making jewelry, I can look over and see my lovely pastel ponies. Still, not quite pleased with the layout. I really cannot organize things in a visually appealing way. It is a skill I lack.

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
Re: My current pony shelf/ collection. Pic heavy.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 12:27:23 AM »
What a great collection of ponies! To a new collector like myself this looks just amazing, I'm just gaping at them all in awe. :D
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 02:15:35 AM »
Hey are those magnets on that wire shelf?
They are sooooooooo neat
I'm sorry you lost stuff
I hope it magically shows up in a box tucked away forgotten about somewhere in your new place

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 09:29:24 AM »
Wow! What an awesome looking collection :) Looks great!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal