collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shipping Overcharge  (Read 858 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Shipping Overcharge
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 01:59:52 AM »
If I bought a bunch of wingers and then got an envelope in the mail, I would have a heart attack! :( Sorry I can't offer you any advice, it seems by her attitude that she isn't going to be include to offer you a refund or partial refund on shipping.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »
Well, it's now been two days since my last email requesting the overcharge to be refunded, with not even a reply after her first responses where she said no refunds and told me I was inexperienced.  Am I better off disputing via Paypal or Ebay in this case?  I know ebay won't force people to do partial refunds, right?

And she's definitely getting at least a neutral out of this.  Her ID is yoda942 in case anyone wants to add her to a block list.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »
Well, it's now been two days since my last email requesting the overcharge to be refunded, with not even a reply after her first responses where she said no refunds and told me I was inexperienced.  Am I better off disputing via Paypal or Ebay in this case?  I know ebay won't force people to do partial refunds, right?

And she's definitely getting at least a neutral out of this.  Her ID is yoda942 in case anyone wants to add her to a block list.

EBay won't do anything about it. I had a seller overcharge shipping by $20 and disputed it to eBay and they said they would put a mark against the seller, whatever that means, but wouldn't do anything else. You can try disputing it with paypal, but I'll bet nothing comes out of it either.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 09:20:39 AM »
Thanks for letting us know!  :( I'm sorry to hear that she is being unreasonable!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2013, 03:56:19 PM »
personally i think you should give negative feedback, from what i've learned seller can't give negative feedback.

she took advantage of the situation. and even if she were to have my fav pony cast in gold for 20 cents i still wouldn't buy from her.
cheating is not ok. especially since she admitted to it.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »

Your right, eBay will not force her to do a partial refund on shipping or the cost of the ponies. If you open a case you are going to have two options to choose from: "I did not receive my item" or "I received an item that does not match the seller's description" There is no option for excessive shipping. If you open it under does not match sellers description, she will most likely respond that you should return the ponies, thus giving you a reasonable solution to the problem and eBay will side with her. I am guessing you are not seeking to return them, which doesn't leave you really any other option except to leave a negative or a neutral and ding her stars for Shipping and Handling charges. 

I am sorry I wish I had I had a better solution for you.  :(
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:50 PM »
personally i think you should give negative feedback, from what i've learned seller can't give negative feedback.

she took advantage of the situation. and even if she were to have my fav pony cast in gold for 20 cents i still wouldn't buy from her.
cheating is not ok. especially since she admitted to it.

I ended up leaving her a neutral - the first time I've left anything less than a positive since getting onto ebay in '98.  And the only reason that she got that was because despite her crap packaging choice, the ponies miraculously survived.  I said something like "items as described, charged DOUBLE for shipping, terrible attitude when caught".

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 02:41:42 AM »
that's good. so now people can at least question her about it before if they see it.

can't figure out how to block her of the like. .... gives me the option to follow her though XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal