collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Build A Bear Rarity Plush?  (Read 7359 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Build A Bear Rarity Plush?
« on: November 10, 2013, 09:07:59 AM »
I don't have any G4 plushes.  I don't really care for the style of any of them except from Build A Bear, because I like the real hair not the thick yarn or whatever it's called.  I don't have any pony plushes from build a bear though, because I'm waiting to see if Rarity appears.  I'm sure they'll do all the mane 6 at some point (hopefully).   I checked the build a bear website and it doesn't even show Rarity as coming soon or anything. 

Do you guys think they'll make her or go with the characters that are more popular?  I saw a survey for build a bear and it did ask about mlp plushes and which ones are your favorites, etc.  Maybe they make them based on votes from that.

[moving to Corral ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:31:49 PM by hathorcat »

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Build A Bear Rarity Plush?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 09:23:37 AM »
I think they are going by that vote system. I am sure that they'd release the mane 6 though! Pinkie and Rainbow Dash were first, then Twilight (and Spike), now Fluttershy. I'm sure Rarity will be next! I just feel it! I want her too!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:27:02 AM »
I agree, they are probably going based on the voting system. I would think that they would eventually release all of the main 6 though. I can't wait for them to release Fluttershy and Rarity :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 09:31:06 AM »
I would love to see a Rarity plush! :inlove: I have my fingers crossed for one :)
My Wish List

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
I would bet Rarity and Applejack will be next!
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline SilverRains

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 09:52:40 AM »
I sure hope Rarity is next! The BAB plushies are so good, and Rarity is my favorite!

I hope they make a Cadance, too! :frog:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:00:06 AM by SilverRains »

If the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.
Wishlist ~ Art

Offline Shiromisa

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 11:00:15 AM »
BAB used to put out four-bear themed sets, one about every three months. I think they might be doing something similar with the ponies--Dash/Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, and maybe then in a few months, Rarity and AJ? That'd be my guess anyway. I really hope they do the princesses too.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 03:52:03 PM »
BAB used to put out four-bear themed sets, one about every three months. I think they might be doing something similar with the ponies--Dash/Pinkie, Twilight, Fluttershy, and maybe then in a few months, Rarity and AJ? That'd be my guess anyway. I really hope they do the princesses too.

Going just by my local stores, two ponies are being released simultaneously, one new and one old character. Pinkie and Dash, then Twilight with Dash again, and now according to the staff it'll be Fluttershy with Pinkie tagging along in November. So perhaps a few months down the line it'll be Rarity with Twilight? Here's hoping. :)

The BaB poll about characters had the mane six, the CMC (as smallfrys), the three princesses, Shining Armor and Trixie. I would think we'll eventually see most of those in plush form.

Offline Shiromisa

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »

Going just by my local stores, two ponies are being released simultaneously, one new and one old character. Pinkie and Dash, then Twilight with Dash again, and now according to the staff it'll be Fluttershy with Pinkie tagging along in November. So perhaps a few months down the line it'll be Rarity with Twilight? Here's hoping. :)
It seems like Pinkie/Dash/Twilight overlapped somewhat, and Pinkie just sold out faster than Dash, rather than having a rerelease. I think it's more likely Rarity (or whoever the next pony is) will see overlap with Fluttershy or the Pinkie rerelease instead. We'll see if they continue rereleasing older ponies if they stay popular, though! It'll be a nice way for more people to get them. :)

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 01:20:16 AM »
I am waiting on Rarity too  :P she is the best pony  ^.^ although I still need to get Princess Twilight Sparkle, I have NO idea how I'm gonna obtain Fluttershy ._. Hopefully she'll be sold after Black Friday :s
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 01:51:12 AM »
I have never seen any indication that Fluttershy wasn't going to be sold as long as any of the other ponies.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 01:55:52 AM »
DYing for a BAB Rarity too. And Luna. I bought me a Spike and Twilight Sparkle for my niece, now I have to wait to get Rarity to go with Spike.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 06:21:55 AM »
I cant wait to see their Rarity release :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
I have this fakie Pinkie that I've completely fallen in love with because it is more like some really good customs I've seen than the Hasbro ones. She has padded plushie hair though, not real. I have no loyalty to Hasbro I just like what I like  :lookround:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 07:14:05 AM »
They are making money with the MLP line, I do not see them stopping on just the mane 6 :)
We will see many more for sure,Princess Celestia and Luna, SA and Cadence, the CMC, Trixie,Bon Bon,DjPon,Octavia,Dr Whooves,Big Mac ,Mr and Mrs cakes with their twins!!! :)
would love Lyra as well :)
And wouldn't it be cool to have a MINTY from BAB  !!!! :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal