collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Totsys!!  (Read 1039 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Totsys!!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2013, 11:04:29 PM »
Lots of love for the Totsy ponies!  I got a purple one when I was little in a box set with accessories and, a little doll I think.  Does anyone know if Totsys were ever packaged with dolls or, better yet, have pictures?

Edit:  Quick search and here it is:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I totally had the purple one!  I'd love to find this set still in box someday or at least the pony and doll.  They are too cute!

I think most of the Totsy ponies did come in those boxes with the dolls.  I've only ever seen one example of a single Totsy on a card by it self and I own that one.  I'd love to see if there are still other carded single Totsy's still out there and if so which ones. :)

Sunshine- No!  Don't you dare cut off the unicorn horn! LOL  :P

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 10:51:59 AM »

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 12:23:23 PM »
I've never seen the dolls before, good to know in case I'm ever out somewhere and see an odd little doll - they almost remind me of like the Strawberry Shortcake dolls? With the colorful hair and large heads... :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2013, 05:22:39 PM »
I got three Totsy ponies for a birthday when I was young. I remover them vividly because I was so petrified by them because they weren't mlps. I know my 3 came on cards and not a box with a doll.

That year I received a pink one with bows, a purple one, and a yellow one with orange hair with polka dots. I sold them off a couple of years ago on ebay. :)
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
I got three Totsy ponies for a birthday when I was young. I remover them vividly because I was so petrified by them because they weren't mlps. I know my 3 came on cards and not a box with a doll.

That year I received a pink one with bows, a purple one, and a yellow one with orange hair with polka dots. I sold them off a couple of years ago on ebay. :)

Thanks for the info!  I wonder how many Totsy ponies are still around that are still on the card.  You see the boxed ones occasionally but the single carded ones seem rare at the moment.  Hopefully one day more single carded ones will show up.  If anybody sees any post the picture up to share with us!

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

claricesponies

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2013, 03:57:24 AM »
Ok, I got a Totsy in a trade with the wonderful DashesnDots and I absolutely love her! Her name is Lemon Zest, and here she is all decked out in genuine Totsy wear from the 80's....for some reason the makers decided ponies who dressed like little old ladies was a good idea for children. Anyhoo, doesn't she just look like an octegenarian who had a dicey past? I mean, look at those EYES! Those eyes have seen some gnarly stuff and she's keeping it all to herself :lol:
Give Zesty a herd to call her own on the arena! I know you Totsy lovers are out there, so represent with snaps of your own mischievious girls!

LOL Cute...little old lady pony

Post Merge: November 12, 2013, 03:59:35 AM

Lots of love for the Totsy ponies!  I got a purple one when I was little in a box set with accessories and, a little doll I think.  Does anyone know if Totsys were ever packaged with dolls or, better yet, have pictures?

Edit:  Quick search and here it is:

I totally had the purple one!  I'd love to find this set still in box someday or at least the pony and doll.  They are too cute!

My Little Pony Fakies meet Strawberry Shortcake Fakies
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:59:36 AM by claricesponies »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal