collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who has the Complete First Season DVD Collection of MLP Generation 1?  (Read 1149 times)

Star Spark

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who has the Complete First Season DVD Collection of MLP Generation 1?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 02:09:32 AM »
Got the box set, the two Season 2 discs, and the movie way back when prices were still reasonable, hoping that my terrible luck would cause Shout! Factory to release better versions as soon as I bought them, but no luck on that front so far. I still watch them now and then, since the Disney Channel cuts are mostly what I remember, anyway.

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
Re: Who has the Complete First Season DVD Collection of MLP Generation 1?
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »
I love mine! Got it the week it came out at Best Buy, I still have the plastic on it X D

I then got the two dvd's and the movie dvd when those came out. I wish I could copy my two special tapes to DVD, to have those in full. and find my tape that has the full episode of the last episode of The Glass Princess so I could show the world the awesome of the song T,T  Also wish I had the full ep of the last ep of Flight of Cloud Castle and Tambelon...so I could find out what songs those could have been...
-rambles on-
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal