collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can you fix my childhood pony?  (Read 422 times)

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
Can you fix my childhood pony?
« on: October 26, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »
Some time ago I made a topic about my Baby Cuddles.. When I started collecting, I wanted to fix all my childhood ponies. Cuddles was in good condition, but she had a few pink spots on her legs. I didnt know much back then, and I used acne cream on her. And im sure you can already guess, she ended up with huge white spots.

I should have left her like that. But no! I decided I would try to paint over the spots. Good idea, but not so smart to use the cheapest paint you can find. And with my terrible painting skills.. She looked horrible, but I left her like that for over a year.

This summer, I wanted to remove the paint because it wasnt even the right colour. Well, now she looks like this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The paint coloured her yellow and her white spots kept growing under the paint. I got some really nice tips for hiding all that, and she's been wearing the bunny suit for a few months now. Its just.. Its not a fix, that's just hiding the problem.

So, I wanted to know if anyone here would have the skill to paint over all the horrible spots? Airbrushing or something? Im not even going to try because I suck at painting and I would just make it worse - once again. I really want her to look better, and she's really special to me, so I can't just replace her body or anything. She doesnt need to be perfect, but I just want to give her one more chance..

Let me know if you would be interested to give it a try :)

Offline teacher316

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Can you fix my childhood pony?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 02:26:34 AM »
There must be someone on the arena that can help you. There are some amazing customizing artists on here! Good luck Eldarwen:)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 06:48:14 AM »
I'd be willing to give it a shot if you'll cover shipping to me and shipping back. The color may not be exact but I'd get it as close as I could.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Eldarwen

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Ponilaatikko
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 08:10:32 AM »
Yes ofcourse! I totally forgot to mention that, I would pay all the shipping costs and for the work too!

I will send you a PM kaoskat :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal