collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Mug Swap 2013~ A cup of Brags!  (Read 7252 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: ~Mug Swap 2013~ A cup of Brags!
« Reply #150 on: November 12, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
ok now im really confused -__-
The tracking says "Delivered" in big green letters... but then says "expected delivery day: Nov 13" when previously it said very plainly Nov 12... what is going on >.<
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #151 on: November 12, 2013, 05:57:43 AM »
Last night I know USPS was having a bunch of issues with tracking - none of my tracking numbers were working at all, all of them said something like "Cannot be processed at this time"...

Maybe your box jumped through a rift in the space-time continuum, and it IS delivered... somewhere where it's already Nov 13th? :lol:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #152 on: November 12, 2013, 06:18:01 AM »
boo T.T i was really looking forward to my partner getting their box today.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2013, 11:58:01 AM »
I got my package! And OH~ what a package it was. My partner was the lovely Talismarr and she spoiled me ;u; She really looked into my interests and got me things I love. I appreciate this box so much and am super happy!

^BOX!!

^STUFF IN DA BOX

Now onto the mugs.... The first one is super exciting guys!

TADAAAAA. Don't get it? That's because when it's cold it looks like that, but when you put hot liquids in it a picture shows up! Haven't had time to try it yet as I JUST finished opening the box, haha. But, here's a picture of the box.

OMG A SQUID!!! And there will be an angler fish on it, too. Guys, you have no idea how in love with sea creatures I am. Especially cephalopods. This mug makes me VERY happy.

Next Up....

^TINKERBELL! I love me some Tinkerbell, and I didn;t take a pic on the other side,  but the two sides together makes for a gorgeous mug. I actually saw this mug at my friend's house the other day and told her I wanted to steal it. Now I have it!!

^OWLS!! I loooove owls, especially cute, kitschy owl designs like on this fab mug.

And last but not least, a GORGEOUS addition to my collection.....

A carousel horse mug and saucer!! It is SO beautiful in person. I will be putting it on display once I get my glass display case up, actually.

These were the goodies!

I got some wonderful looking teas, including my fave: blooming tea. Instant coffee from Starbucks, hot chocolote in chcoc and caramel and hot apple cider, mmmm. Also some wonderful candy!

And the extras! I LOVE this journal. Super cute. I love bird designs! And the stingray and owl pin! More of my favourites! Stickers, sticky notes (great for school, man!), to-go cup lip balm, and this super cute kitty themed tea infuser. I have always wanted one, but it always slipped my mind when shopping. Now I have one featuring a cute kitty!

Thank you so much Talismarr! This was a wonderfully exciting box!
And Mkia, thanks so much for hosting this swap, I had oh so much fun!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 12, 2013, 12:11:53 PM »
Holy cow xkelpiex!! You got spoiled rotten! I LOVE the disappearing under the sea mug! Sooo cool! And the carousel tea cup set is beautiful!! And so many awesome extras!

Great job Talismarr and congrats xkelpiex!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 12, 2013, 01:17:42 PM »
Oo I love thermal color-changing things. Bows on that saucer are so cute. Wicked sweet box, Talismarr! Congrats, kelpie!
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 12, 2013, 01:18:45 PM »
Oh Kelpie those mugs are amazing!! Such a fantastic swap box, congrats :biggrin: Great job Talismarr!
:fox:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 12, 2013, 01:52:53 PM »
Amazing brag! I love the under the sea mug! That is so cute! :D
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 12, 2013, 03:59:35 PM »
I can't believe it arrived already!! The post office lady told me 6 business days, so awesome that it arrived today!! :cheer:

That whole box came together so well, I thought all the mugs I found were perfect for you! I knew you would love the under the sea one, and believe it or not I found the carousel mug and saucer at a thrift store! I was shopping around for one more mug and that one just jumped out at me, perfect!

So glad you like everything, I had a lot of fun shopping! It was easy, because we have similar interests! (Wanted to keep some of the extras for myself actually XD )
Enjoy! :happy:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #159 on: November 12, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »
Oooh wow what a great swap box! I love that thermal mug - with squid and sea creatures?! That is soooo super awesome! And I love the owl mug and carousel cup and saucer, that's adorable! Great swap box, congrats!! :cheer:

My Want List

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2013, 10:01:44 PM »
MY MORPH MUG WORKS!! I am using it as we speak. It's wonderful ;u;
Talismarr: Oh, I remember you saying something about a thrift store purchase. It looks brand new! I'm glad it jumped out at you^^ I love it, and the rest, just so much.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2013, 01:14:12 AM »
Wonderful box. The teacup and saucer are very pretty and that squid mug is awesome! :biggrin:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #162 on: November 13, 2013, 02:40:26 AM »
:cheer: Woke up this morning to find a lovely Swap Box on my porch steps from the AMAZING truevampiress :biggrin:

And here is the story of an awesome morning, in pictures and words :iconclap:

First, I got this LOVELY box - I dig that tape used so much. I need to find me some! :biggrin:

Then, time to dig in! :biggrin: I love the colorful polkadot paper! I wish I could've saved it but er... I was a little over zealous in unwrapping... :blush:  There was a beautiful hand made Pop-Up card with a drawing of Sunshine and a drawing of True's ponysona - I need to take a photo of this! :blush: But the card will be going up on my wall with all the other original art I have from pony pals!

But under all the gifties - there were 2 (2!! :biggrin:) reusable grocery bags with my FAVORITE team in the WORLD - The Detroit Red Wings logo on them! :cheer: These are so fantastic. I love shopping around town here with all my Detroit gear, makes me feel just a little closer to home :heart:

And while I was unwrapping, I came across this, which made me literally lol: :lmao:

I wasn't sure how much time I would have this morning and I definitely wanted to post before I left for campus today, so I basically unwrapped everything first and took some photos afterwards instead of as I went along, so I do apologize for not having like 1000 more pictures!

Here are all the extras - I got MICHIGAN spoiled!! :cheer: True was so sweet, finding out I'm a "former" Michigander (born and raised, and one day hope to live there again!) - and sent me all of these WONDERFUL Michigan things! When I saw the return address as being in a certain city known for it's delicious cherries... well... I got pretty excited! :frolic:
So, I know the photo is kinda dark, the light coming in from the windows apparently was at the wrong angle so everything looks kinda dark but:
-2 Red Wings reusable grocery bags (as mentioned!)
-Some dried Michigan cherries... I may or may not be eating these phenomnomnomnominal cherries right now... :blush:
-A beautiful, wooden, Traverse City cherries magnet (went right up on my fridge!)
-A small piece that is Michigan - my fiance and I were trying to figure this out, is this for one of those maps where you fill in which states you've visited? If so, we are totally getting one!
-Some delicious Temptations for my kitties and Greenies for my pups! :heart: They were/are over the moon! (Photos to follow)
-Starbucks DELICIOUS smelling Peppermint Cocoa! So perfect for these cold nights we've been having lately, I can't wait to try some!
-MICHIGAN coffee!! Oooh it smelled so yummy! My fiance brewed a pot of coffee this morning before I woke up, I've been desperately trying to drink it all so I can open this coffee!! :biggrin:
-PONY HAIR!! :freak: Oooh I love Pony Hair!! :inlove: And colors that I don't have - none of them! I can't wait to start playing around with these colors (as I just got a whole new bunch of baits as well, this is perfect!) - Some colors too, I would never order them on DH because they seem very close to other colors I order, but here, I have some now that I can clearly see HOW different they are from the color I *thought* they were, which is AWESOME! :green:

A few better/closer pics :heart:

Spencer getting a Greenie:

Quorra hoarding her greenie (along with her other bones and toys, as you notice on the couch there...)

I would've been completely satisfied to stop there, but wait - there are still all these GIANT HEAVY PACKAGES to unwrap! :cheer: THE MUGS! :biggrin:

Okay, I didn't take individual photos... (again, wasn't sure on time here) - but here they are - oh and they are all HUGE mugs! I LOVE that, lol most of my mugs are really oversized - something about being able to drink coffee/tea/cocoa and or eat soup out of a mug is so comforting!
The first one I opened was the pink travel coffee mug - PERFECTION incarnate! My fiance was less than amused at how pink it was (:lol:) which was the entire point! :iconclap: I love it, and it's ALL MINE!
Then, I opened this lovely duo of Michigan Mug and Shot Glass! Okay these are SO cool - the texture of the bottom part of both the Mug and Shot Glass are like... sand, it's the Sand Dunes on Lake Michigan! And the Adirondack chair on the mug/glass - trying to make this short here - but my "sacred place" in Michigan, we always sit in the Adirondack chairs, so it reminds me of that place like double! Fiance was definitely eyeing up the shot glass though - I have to say that's THE coolest shot glass I own! I love these!
The next mug I opened was also reminiscent of the sand dunes, and I love that - it's this beautiful "sand speckled" colored mug with a black interior, it's really chique! I love it, and again - it reminded me of the sand dunes on the lake. :heart: I love it!
Then I opened this MEGA MUG with the most beautiful bird design! The design wraps around with a branch on the other side, it's simple and elegant and I love it! The mug too is a cool shape, unlike the others!
And last but definitely NOT least, another mug in an awesome shape - this beautiful black/brown stripes mug! It's like almost square at the top, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the design!

When I looked back at all these mugs I totally saw not only myself in them but also True, and I LOVE that about them. They also match the decor of my house absolutely perfectly, even though each mug is unique as far as it's color and design, they all fit into my "nature-natural" decor house and I think they are beyond wonderful! I can't even decide which one I want to use first, it's like, they're all calling me saying "Pick me first!" - I can't even pick a favorite, though, that Michigan one of course really tugs at my heart strings! :heart:

Oh and here's the first picture I tried to take of the mugs... someone was trying to find their Temptations... :lol:

True, all I can say is that you totally outdid yourself - everything is so perfect and wonderful! I love getting a little shot of my favorite state ever in a swap box - and even better than anything is now I have a mug to always remember this swap, and you, and of course, Michigan. :inlove: I can't even thank you enough for putting together something so sweet for me! :hug:
Thank you so so much!!

My Want List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 13, 2013, 02:46:16 AM »
Wow, loving everyone's brags.  I think I need to find that squid mug for a friend of mine. 

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #164 on: November 13, 2013, 02:50:10 AM »
:blush:
Someone needs to count how many times I say "I love it" - because... I was re-reading the post and I sound like a valley girl "Like omgosh like it's like the like bomb!" except my "likes" are "I love it!" - I run out of words... sometimes I just need to have my:

:dropjaw: :yippee: : <--- and take a photo me like that when I open these gifts! That would sum it up pretty well!

In summary, please don't think my repetition of "I love it!" means that I'm being anything less than sincere. If you heard me IRL speaking, I'd say it over and over too! :heart:

My Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal