collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19935 times)

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #825 on: October 30, 2013, 12:36:01 AM »
Anybody wanna help me name this lovely lady? :)
Wow, congrats! I wanna get a shiny absol eventually. How many eggs did it take?

Only 70 or so.  I braced myself for lots more. :P  I'm thinking of going for Espurr next.  Good luck on your search!

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 30, 2013, 06:20:55 AM »
Hey guys! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind adding me to your friend's lists. I'm having a fantastic time in the Friend Safari...I've managed to find 3 shinies (Larvesta, Sawk and Charmeleon) and I'm so excited because I've never found a shiny in any of my games before this!

Friend Code: 0061-0240-8266

My sisters would also love to have you add them, too! Their codes are:
3368-1487-6344
4511-0976-6730

Just send me a PM if you add me so I can add you back. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #827 on: October 30, 2013, 06:31:14 AM »
Hey guys! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind adding me to your friend's lists. I'm having a fantastic time in the Friend Safari...I've managed to find 3 shinies (Larvesta, Sawk and Charmeleon) and I'm so excited because I've never found a shiny in any of my games before this!

3368-1487-6344
4511-0976-6730

I added you, and them. My info's in my sig :)

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 30, 2013, 06:45:18 AM »

3368-1487-6344
4511-0976-6730

I added you, and them. My info's in my sig :)

Oh, great! :) I'll give them your code when they get home later. They'll be happy. I'm their only friend on their DS so far. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 30, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »
Anybody wanna help me name this lovely lady? :)
Wow, congrats! I wanna get a shiny absol eventually. How many eggs did it take?

Only 70 or so.  I braced myself for lots more. :P  I'm thinking of going for Espurr next.  Good luck on your search!

Oooh, she's so cute!! I had no idea that shiny Absols were so pretty! Hmmm... a nickname.... what about Sunrise? You know, the old rhyme, "Red sky at night, sailor's delight, red sky at morning, sailors take warning"...
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 30, 2013, 07:11:06 AM »
If nyone would like a Chespin with its hidden ability, let me know! I caught a Safari Quilladin that had it, and was going to breed some babies in a little while. :3
Also trying to catch a safari Braixen with its Hidden Ability, but they just seem to evade me. xD:

Flarewing, you were the one that was looking for a Anticipation Eevee, right? Did you still need one?

3368-1487-6344
4511-0976-6730

i'll add you and your sisters in a bit, after i finish playing Sonic Adventure! :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #831 on: October 30, 2013, 07:27:54 AM »
If nyone would like a Chespin with its hidden ability, let me know! I caught a Safari Quilladin that had it, and was going to breed some babies in a little while. :3
Also trying to catch a safari Braixen with its Hidden Ability, but they just seem to evade me. xD:

Flarewing, you were the one that was looking for a Anticipation Eevee, right? Did you still need one?

Actually, I've caught several from *your* Safari! I'll still take it, since you went to the effort for me, and one can never have too many Eevees. As for a Braixen, I can snag you one. Male or female? :D

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 30, 2013, 07:33:22 AM »

Actually, I've caught several from *your* Safari! I'll still take it, since you went to the effort for me, and one can never have too many Eevees. As for a Braixen, I can snag you one. Male or female? :D
Hehe, Okay! xD my boyfriend did the same thing - last night he told me had at least nine Eevees from my Safari...and was still going to catch more. xD I think I also got a Chlorophyll Leafeon for you if you would like to have it as well! :3
And awesome! Can it be a female, if possible? A male one would be fine as well. :3

Flarewing

« Reply #833 on: October 30, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »

Hehe, Okay! xD my boyfriend did the same thing - last night he told me had at least nine Eevees from my Safari...and was still going to catch more. xD I think I also got a Chlorophyll Leafeon for you if you would like to have it as well! :3
And awesome! Can it be a female, if possible? A male one would be fine as well. :3

I have a Naive Male, but I can go take a crack at hunting for a female or three or four.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 30, 2013, 07:47:58 AM »

I have a Naive Male, but I can go take a crack at hunting for a female or three or four.
okay! Either way works for me. :3

ponygirl74

« Reply #835 on: October 30, 2013, 07:48:46 AM »

Milky I added you ad a friend Mu fc is in my sig

Flarewing

« Reply #836 on: October 30, 2013, 07:52:24 AM »
I just got three females in a row. Two have Magician, one is rash, the other adamant. Take your pick, or take both, for the Eevee and Leafeon! :D

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 30, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »

3368-1487-6344
4511-0976-6730

Added you! My code is 0946-2239-1444. :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 30, 2013, 08:05:30 AM »
Adding FCs now! :D

I just got three females in a row. Two have Magician, one is rash, the other adamant. Take your pick, or take both, for the Eevee and Leafeon! :D
woot! Would both be okay? :D

Flarewing

« Reply #839 on: October 30, 2013, 08:06:19 AM »
Certainly!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal