collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20190 times)

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #795 on: October 27, 2013, 10:23:55 AM »
Great!  :)

----

What does it mean when a friend's image is glowing yellow?  I just saw this happen.  Weird.  :P

It means they have an O-power you can go and get. Click them, then O Power.

Thank you!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: October 27, 2013, 10:28:15 AM »
Cool thanks!

And thanks for the trade!!

Rainsong

« Reply #797 on: October 27, 2013, 10:34:10 AM »
Cool thanks!

And thanks for the trade!!

Anytime! :)

Flarewing

« Reply #798 on: October 27, 2013, 11:51:29 AM »
Sorry, today's been a stupidly busy day. First, there was me doing Navy Reserve stuff two hours from home, then this afternoon, Tiella, my wife, gets admitted to the hospital again. I get there two hours later and sit there with her a bit, then come home to take over care of our three kids from my mother, who sat with them after my dad took Tiella to the ER. Probably will not play pokemon tonight after all.

This thread moves way too fast for me, but Flarewing, I'd love a Charmander if you still have any extras :) I can trade for an Eevee, or catch anything from later on in the game if you're still looking for those. I think I also have an Emolga in one of my PC boxes somewhere.

Anything is fine, really. Whatever you want to trade away for it.

Rainsong

« Reply #799 on: October 27, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
Sorry, today's been a stupidly busy day. First, there was me doing Navy Reserve stuff two hours from home, then this afternoon, Tiella, my wife, gets admitted to the hospital again. I get there two hours later and sit there with her a bit, then come home to take over care of our three kids from my mother, who sat with them after my dad took Tiella to the ER. Probably will not play pokemon tonight after all.

This thread moves way too fast for me, but Flarewing, I'd love a Charmander if you still have any extras :) I can trade for an Eevee, or catch anything from later on in the game if you're still looking for those. I think I also have an Emolga in one of my PC boxes somewhere.

I hope Tiella is okay!! I think not playing Pokemon is perfectly fine considering! Holy cow. Take a breather and just relax, if you can.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 27, 2013, 02:05:07 PM »

I totally understand why. I hope Tiella gets better soon!
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: October 27, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »

Hoping the best for Tiella. Take your time!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: October 27, 2013, 05:30:29 PM »
Thanks for the add guys, and indeed this thread moves fast :p I'm trying to raise some more cute pokémon. My boyfriend and I share the game and he's all ghost/dark, poison and bug while I like the cute ones :p
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: October 28, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »
Breeding Larvestas now, made progress today in getting one with the Hidden Power I want, but my Larvesta and Vivillon don't like each other much (tough luck :silly: ).

Flarewing

« Reply #804 on: October 28, 2013, 10:13:08 AM »
I cleared the game this evening, yeay and stuffs.

Tiella's condition isn't as bad as we were fearing, and she will probably be out of the hospital later this week.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: October 28, 2013, 10:36:17 AM »
I cleared the game this evening, yeay and stuffs.

Tiella's condition isn't as bad as we were fearing, and she will probably be out of the hospital later this week.
That's good to hear. If there's anything she's missing in her game let me know and I'll try to snag it for you.

Duster reference]

Flarewing

« Reply #806 on: October 28, 2013, 11:18:03 AM »
She hasn't gotten very far, yet, I'm pretty sure. Most of her time since the game came out was spent in the hospital or asleep, or caring for the baby as her sole task aside from staying abed when she was home. Even when she was awake, she mostly played Animal Crossing. I don't *think* she has gotten her second gym badge, but I could be wrong.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: October 28, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
She hasn't gotten very far, yet, I'm pretty sure. Most of her time since the game came out was spent in the hospital or asleep, or caring for the baby as her sole task aside from staying abed when she was home. Even when she was awake, she mostly played Animal Crossing. I don't *think* she has gotten her second gym badge, but I could be wrong.
Alrighty, I'll see if I can breed up something nice to help. c:

I have a challenge for Y players I will repay you with in art (since I have terrible luck with shinies.) Shiny Skrelp! I have made it my mission to get a shiny Skrelp and unfortunately I can't chainfish one. If you feel up to the task and want some wallpapers in return, let me know!

Duster reference]

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: October 28, 2013, 04:07:54 PM »
I got my Larvesta! :frolic: 30/x/31/31/30/30 with Hidden Power Rock! :frolic: Took a little while but I got it :accomplished: Now I need to work on a Vaporeon with Hidden Power Electric and my Singles team will be ready to go :)

Also, did anyone else notice that Flareon FINALLY got Flare Blitz?? :frolic: It's about time!

Flarewing

« Reply #809 on: October 28, 2013, 08:00:47 PM »
Alrighty, I'll see if I can breed up something nice to help. c:

I've gotten her a Sylveon that I bred and evolved for her during one of her naps. She loves Altaria and the Eeveelutions. Maybe a Ninetails?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal