collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19964 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #735 on: October 26, 2013, 09:41:05 AM »
My boyfriend beat the Elite 4 today and told me he had a field day in my Safari. He had no clue mine had Eevees beforehand and said he caught a lot of them. xD He never played an actual pokemon game before, but always loved the Eevee family (Umbreon is is his fave).

@Flarewing: if you'd like, I can breed/hatch a Hidden Ability Eevee for you. :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 26, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »
I can't even believe my luck today.

I just found a shiny dunsparce! The friend safari seriously is the best.

I don't know if shiny encounter rates are actually increased in there, or if tipping has anything to do with it, but for the record I have been tipping everyone 1,000...and I've been spending a decent amount of time in the safari (about 3 hours now, and there has been about 1 shiny an hour!).

I was actually hunting for a shiny ditto this time, but any shiny is good imo! :D Considering I've never found a random shiny...at all...in my entire time playing Pokemon (since Red and Blue first came out!). I have a shiny Chikorita and Totodile on my HeartGold/SoulSilver but those are from soft resetting...and then of course there is the shiny Gyarados, which everyone gets, and event shinies.

I am really, just the happiest ever with this!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 26, 2013, 09:49:18 AM »
Dang Meli, you are lucky! :D the only shiny I came across in this game is a Jigglypuff, and I nearly ran away from it until I noticed it had green eyes.

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: October 26, 2013, 09:53:28 AM »
Dang Meli, you are lucky! :D the only shiny I came across in this game is a Jigglypuff, and I nearly ran away from it until I noticed it had green eyes.

I almost died when I saw the pink Dunsparce pop up. I think if you spend a bunch of time in the safari you'll end up finding one, and the good part is, since there's only 3 Pokemon in each safari, it makes it much easier to make sure you're going to get one you want. :D

Jigglypuff has an unfortunate shiny. But not as unfortunate as Dewgong...or Garchomp... poor guys.

I don't like when they make shinies that barely have any noticeable difference....and it seems like a good majority of the "good" or "noticeable" shinies are BRIGHT BUBBLEGUM PINK (Weavile), or NEON GREEN (Espeon)! o_o;

I am also still mad that shiny butterfree is not pink. :I

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 26, 2013, 09:58:30 AM »
I wish Shiny pokemon had inverted colors, so it makes to easier to tell. A lot of them don't look much different than the normal form.
I need to get some Quick Balls and clear out my first PokeBox before I start Safari hunting again. xD

And I too want a pink Butterfree, or at least have female Butterfrees be pink. :(

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 26, 2013, 10:05:49 AM »
I wish Shiny pokemon had inverted colors, so it makes to easier to tell. A lot of them don't look much different than the normal form.
I need to get some Quick Balls and clear out my first PokeBox before I start Safari hunting again. xD

And I too want a pink Butterfree, or at least have female Butterfrees be pink. :(

I need to find me a safari with Charmeleons, and look for a shiny one. Hopefully this luck will stick around so I can try and get the ones I want. :P Even if it's easier to get shinies, I still find it better than chaining, which I was never able to do successfully.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 26, 2013, 10:17:04 AM »

I need to find me a safari with Charmeleons, and look for a shiny one. Hopefully this luck will stick around so I can try and get the ones I want. :P Even if it's easier to get shinies, I still find it better than chaining, which I was never able to do successfully.
i was never good at Chaining, either. :(
I want to come across more Shinies, hopefully a starter one. i have more luck with breeding one since I have a JPN ditto in my daycare, so I am somewhat always doing the Masuda method to get a shiny. xD

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 26, 2013, 10:26:54 AM »

i was never good at Chaining, either. :(
I want to come across more Shinies, hopefully a starter one. i have more luck with breeding one since I have a JPN ditto in my daycare, so I am somewhat always doing the Masuda method to get a shiny. xD

Well, someone I just added has Charmeleon and Braixen in their safari, so I think this will be a fun hunt! XD

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #743 on: October 26, 2013, 10:36:06 AM »
Good luck finding your shiny Charmelon!

Offline melipuffles

• View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 26, 2013, 10:41:35 AM »
Good luck finding your shiny Charmelon!

Thanks! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #745 on: October 26, 2013, 10:42:35 AM »
My boyfriend beat the Elite 4 today and told me he had a field day in my Safari. He had no clue mine had Eevees beforehand and said he caught a lot of them. xD He never played an actual pokemon game before, but always loved the Eevee family (Umbreon is is his fave).

@Flarewing: if you'd like, I can breed/hatch a Hidden Ability Eevee for you. :3

I would, actually.  I might be on later tonight, and prolly will be around tomorrow evening. I'm playing Navy this weekend, so can't play during the day.

And it's pretty cool that your boyfriend started playing and enjoys the game!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 26, 2013, 10:56:00 AM »
@ Melipuffles: oooh, lucky! :D hope you find a shiny Charmeleon/Braixen soon! :3 (i keep wanting to type Charmeleon into "Charmelon". xD)

@Flarewing: i will be on most of tonight, and tomorrow evening/night (i work about nine hours tomorrow. D:). Would you want me to nickname the Eevee beforehand? :3

And it is really fun he has the game now. For a while beforehand, he would tell me how Pokemon is a simple game, "rock/paper/scissors when it comes to battling" and that it couldn't be complex. He later apologized after fighting me and some of the in-game trainers once he started playing. xD He is making an Eeveelution army (only missing Glaceon and Leafeon).
A few days ago was our 1st anniversary,  so while he was at work, I evolved a H.A. Eevee into a Sylveon, had it hold a Premier Ball, and gave it to him as a gift. He thought it was "adorkable". x3

Flarewing

« Reply #747 on: October 26, 2013, 11:07:17 AM »
Aww, that's awesome! :D

As for Eevee nickname, whatever's fine. I'll probably be making it into a breeding pokemon for my own Eevee army.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 26, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
Where can you tip people? I'd like to get a location guide and just rain money for shinies.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 26, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »
Where can you tip people? I'd like to get a location guide and just rain money for shinies.
Smetimes when you talk to some of the characters, they will ask if you want to give them a tip, and if so, either 100p, 500p, or 1,000p. U tend to come across them using restaurant/cafe visits. :3

Aww, that's awesome! :D

As for Eevee nickname, whatever's fine. I'll probably be making it into a breeding pokemon for my own Eevee army.

Alrighty, i'll likely leave it unnamed. xD i shall try to get that baby Eevee for you shortly!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal