collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19799 times)

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2013, 05:07:53 AM »
It's my lucky day today coz I just thought I'd take a chance on trying to catch Pokemon Z and I did it wooooop.

I got it with an ultra ball which never happens for me ever! I'm always stuck with legendaries. I'll upload a pic tomorrow if any of you want to see it that haven't yet. I called it Ripley coz it looks like a cross between a xenomorph and a snake  :biggrin:

Hows everyones game going? I'm catching randoms atm filling up the pokedex and walking around my little eevee egg to hatch it.

Anyone know how many steps you need to do in Pokemon X to get an egg to hatch?
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2013, 05:11:15 AM »
Each egg has its own number of steps. Typically the rarer the pokemon, the higher the amount of steps. If you have a pokemon with Flame Body (Fletchling and its evolutions have it) and use the bicycle (one step counts as two on a bike) it'll cut your egg hatching time.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2013, 05:13:11 AM »
It's my lucky day today coz I just thought I'd take a chance on trying to catch Pokemon Z and I did it wooooop.

I got it with an ultra ball which never happens for me ever! I'm always stuck with legendaries. I'll upload a pic tomorrow if any of you want to see it that haven't yet. I called it Ripley coz it looks like a cross between a xenomorph and a snake  :biggrin:

Hows everyones game going? I'm catching randoms atm filling up the pokedex and walking around my little eevee egg to hatch it.

congrats n catching Pokemon Z! I might try to get it tomight sometime if I remember (wanna go MegaStone hunting xD).

I'm doing retty good. Beat the Elite 4 last night, loved the "epilogue" beforethe credits, and caught my fav legendary Pokemon Mewtwo. :D Currently going to go through my Friend Safari and see what pokemon I have access to. :3

Egg steps are totally depending on what pokemon is inside the egg. Some eggs take longer than others. If you have a pokemon in your team that has the Flame Body or Magma Armor ability, it cuts the egg hatching time/steps in half. :3

@Sora: i am back, if you are still here. i have a Togepi ready to trade for the Vivillon. :3

Anyone interested in Togepi's? One of my Friend Safaris happens t be a Fairy type and Has Togepi in it, so I can catch some for you guys. :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline ravengusty

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2013, 05:17:53 AM »

congrats n catching Pokemon Z! I might try to get it tomight sometime if I remember (wanna go MegaStone hunting xD).

I'm doing retty good. Beat the Elite 4 last night, loved the "epilogue" beforethe credits, and caught my fav legendary Pokemon Mewtwo. :D Currently going to go through my Friend Safari and see what pokemon I have access to. :3

Egg steps are totally depending on what pokemon is inside the egg. Some eggs take longer than others. If you have a pokemon in your team that has the Flame Body or Magma Armor ability, it cuts the egg hatching time/steps in half. :3

@Sora: i am back, if you are still here. i have a Togepi ready to trade for the Vivillon. :3

Anyone interested in Togepi's? One of my Friend Safaris happens t be a Fairy type and Has Togepi in it, so I can catch some for you guys. :3

Congrats on the elite 4  :biggrin: i was so pleased when i did that. I love the ending  :biggrin: all of you guys who haven't seen it yet are gonna love it.

I haven't got Mewtwo yet. I did try for him but killed him so I turned off and reloaded and left the cave. I'm leaving him for a later date. It's funny I still cry at the end of Pokemon the first movie when Ash gets turned to stone and all the Pokemon cry too.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2013, 05:27:34 AM »

Congrats on the elite 4  :biggrin: i was so pleased when i did that. I love the ending  :biggrin: all of you guys who haven't seen it yet are gonna love it.

I haven't got Mewtwo yet. I did try for him but killed him so I turned off and reloaded and left the cave. I'm leaving him for a later date. It's funny I still cry at the end of Pokemon the first movie when Ash gets turned to stone and all the Pokemon cry too.
thanks! The only one I had any difficulty with was the Champion's final Pokemon, but that was because I wanted to stall the battle a bit. I loved the Champion's theme, and it even has a bit of 3rd gen Hoenn music in it.

I havent seen the first movie in years and still regret not buying it when that movie three-pack was on store selves for $5. It costs like at least $80 on eBay now. :( I do have Mewtwo Returns, so yay for that at least. xD:
I still remember when I saw the first movie in theatres, but my theatre had run out of the promo cards that opening Friday (saw it the Saturday morning after).

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2013, 06:03:15 AM »
Who was it that had Eevee in their Friend Safari? I want to add you for hidden ability Eevees!

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2013, 06:08:17 AM »
Who was it that had Eevee in their Friend Safari? I want to add you for hidden ability Eevees!
That's me. :3

Offline ravengusty

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2013, 06:09:35 AM »
The only Pokemon dvd we have is the one with Celebi in it. It might be called Pokemon Forever but I'm not sure lol

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2013, 06:51:22 AM »
Corona - You here?  I am!  ;)

------------

I did a google search and found out I was getting the error because of using filters.  If I just search for Vivillon and no filters then I can trade... if I am fast enough!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2013, 07:02:10 AM »
Corona - You here?  I am!  ;)
I'm here! Lemme grab a Scatterbug for you and I'll send you a trade.

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2013, 07:02:34 AM »
Great, thanks!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2013, 07:04:58 AM »

thanks! The only one I had any difficulty with was the Champion's final Pokemon, but that was because I wanted to stall the battle a bit. I loved the Champion's theme, and it even has a bit of 3rd gen Hoenn music in it.

I havent seen the first movie in years and still regret not buying it when that movie three-pack was on store selves for $5. It costs like at least $80 on eBay now. :( I do have Mewtwo Returns, so yay for that at least. xD:
I still remember when I saw the first movie in theatres, but my theatre had run out of the promo cards that opening Friday (saw it the Saturday morning after).
I'm on now :3

I still cry at the first movie too. And is the box set really worth that much these days? I still have mine, 2 of the 3 DVDs are still in their original clingwrap :o

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2013, 07:05:41 AM »
Does anyone here have a Marine Vivillon?  I can't seem to get it and I really want one!

I'd love Tundra and Monsoon too!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #418 on: October 19, 2013, 07:24:48 AM »
Whoa! You guys blew up this post since I was last here! :)

I don't know if I posted this earlier, but my FC is 1306-6269-6202 My DS name is Raye.
If you add me, please message me, so I can add you back :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2013, 08:22:22 AM »

I'm on now :3

I still cry at the first movie too. And is the box set really worth that much these days? I still have mine, 2 of the 3 DVDs are still in their original clingwrap :o
i'm about to get on now. :3  still here?

I know at least the dvd set that had the first three movies on/it was going for that price. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal