collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19924 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2013, 08:37:55 PM »
Vivillon in my state (Maine) is Polar. It's so pretty! You can add me to the Vivillon swap list, Corona. :D

*stalks*

I'd love to trade for a Polar sometime!

Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2013, 08:47:14 PM »
Ugh this is by far my favorite Pokémon game! I've already got all of my team up to level 50. :blush:
That sounds like one scary glitch! I've saved in that city without anything happening, thank god.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2013, 11:11:30 PM »
Eek x.x it's impossible to get a ditto from gts.
I put up a Kadabra and asked for a Ditto - Got one after about 5-10 minutes of putting up the offer! :)

Also, for those still wanting a Ditto, let me know! I'll be online later today. I've also managed to get hold of one of each of the starters and Kanto starters, so I can get you those too! :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Flarewing

« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2013, 11:22:17 PM »
Eek x.x it's impossible to get a ditto from gts.
I put up a Kadabra and asked for a Ditto - Got one after about 5-10 minutes of putting up the offer! :)

Also, for those still wanting a Ditto, let me know! I'll be online later today. I've also managed to get hold of one of each of the starters and Kanto starters, so I can get you those too! :)

I was having poor luck acquiring a ditto through the GTS, too. Every time I'd see a person asking for something I actually had, it'd be gone already.

I will try putting up something and ask for a Ditto. If that doesn't work, Sora, I'll ask you for one.

It worked! Traded a baby Chespin, and someone gave me a Japanese Ditto!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:49:58 PM by Flarewing »

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2013, 11:45:18 PM »
I was having poor luck acquiring a ditto through the GTS, too. Every time I'd see a person asking for something I actually had, it'd be gone already.

I will try putting up something and ask for a Ditto. If that doesn't work, Sora, I'll ask you for one.
Sure thing! Just let me know :)

Also, has anyone seen a super size Pumpkaboo yet?

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Rainsong

« Reply #155 on: October 15, 2013, 01:33:22 AM »
There we go, got my FC in my sig now :) Just PM me if you add me please.

Fixed my code, it should work now.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 03:30:08 AM by Rainsong »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 15, 2013, 01:47:42 AM »
OMG, how have I lived this long without using the GTS?!  I got a Ditto, a Larvitar, a Quagsire (to breed for a Wooper, naturally), a Gible, and....something else I don't remember.

Does anyone have an Aron?  I have a baby Fennekin egg I can hatch for you. 

Flarewing

« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2013, 02:00:57 AM »
Finally caught an Eevee! Where might one find a Fairy type TM early in the game? I want to give my wife a Sylveon to cheer her up while she's in the hospital.

Also, I'm willing to trade baby Chespins and Squirtles for the other starters.

Post Merge: October 15, 2013, 02:36:46 AM

<shamelessly breaks out into unmanly squee'ing> OMG OMG OMG!!!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 02:36:47 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2013, 02:37:43 AM »
I'm new to the Pokemon GTS.  How does it work? O.o

Also, are the weather effects in game in real-time?  Yesterday it was rainy and cloudy outside and it was the same in-game.  As soon as the sun came out, it cleared up in-game.

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Flarewing

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2013, 02:55:21 AM »
Pretty sure the weather is coincidental. As for the GTS, it's essentially a pokémon trade system that doesn't require you know a person or be actively trading at the same time. You can search for a pokémon you're after, and see other people's offers for it. If you have the pokémon they're after (and you want to part with it), you can trade them, sending your pokémon away and getting theirs. They can access the GTS later and download yours.  Say you can't find where someone's offering their Ditto, but you hatched an extra Chespin. Put your Chespin up on the GTS and request a Ditto. You can even choose what level range and, if applicable, gender that you want for your pokémon.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2013, 03:52:05 AM »
Last night, I bred and hatched four baby Chespins (named Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. xD ) and released them into the Wonder Trade. Managed to get a Gengar from one of those trades, so yay for that - I got the
Spoiler
Mega Stone for Gengar
earlier from one of the residents in the 6th gym town.

@ Flarewing: the only Fairy TM I've come across is the one you get from beating the Fairy Gym leader. Otherwise from what, Eevee will learn Charm (Now a Fairy move) at lv. 28. If you can find a wild lv. 19 Eevee, they will still have the Baby Doll Eyes attack on them.

When I get back from work tonight, I plan on breeding some Bulbasaurs and/or Charmanders.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2013, 04:00:10 AM »
@ Flarewing: the only Fairy TM I've come across is the one you get from beating the Fairy Gym leader. Otherwise from what, Eevee will learn Charm (Now a Fairy move) at lv. 28. If you can find a wild lv. 19 Eevee, they will still have the Baby Doll Eyes attack on them.

The first Eevee I caught used that against me, but when I looked, I think it was lvl 20.  :stressed: Anyway, I used it and my new Ditto to make four Eevee eggs, so I'm sure I'll be able to coddle them up until they have Baby Doll Eyes. Might be a bit more reliable than hoping for a lvl 19.

Oh yeah, Spritzee. I have two of 'em, and can capture more readily enough. Who wants 'em?

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2013, 04:05:00 AM »

The first Eevee I caught used that against me, but when I looked, I think it was lvl 20.  :stressed: Anyway, I used it and my new Ditto to make four Eevee eggs, so I'm sure I'll be able to coddle them up until they have Baby Doll Eyes. Might be a bit more reliable than hoping for a lvl 19.

Oh yeah, Spritzee. I have two of 'em, and can capture more readily enough. Who wants 'em?

I have at least one Eevee with Baby Doll Eyes left in my "to be evolved" box.  Do you want to set up a trade?  I'd take the non-BDE one of yours.  :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2013, 04:06:48 AM »

Yeah, using one of the hatched Eevees should do the trick faster than looking for a lv. 19 Eevee. I only ever caught one of those. Lv. 19 Eevees, which is now my Sylveon. I am guessing that lv. Eevee are rare in comparison. Dx
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2013, 04:24:20 AM »

I have at least one Eevee with Baby Doll Eyes left in my "to be evolved" box.  Do you want to set up a trade?  I'd take the non-BDE one of yours.  :)

Sure, I have a few of them now. Do you want a male or female Eevee? Both are lvl 20. And what's your FC?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal