collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20222 times)

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2013, 04:51:44 AM »
Don't forget to connect to the internet and get your Mystery Gift! They're giving out a Torchic with a unique moveset, starts at level 10, and you can get it as early as the third town (first one with a Pokemon Center).
I'm more interested in the Torchic holding the item that will eventually help it become Mega Blaziken. Booyah! :woot: Mega Pokemon will be fun to play with!

Edit: Spoilers about Fennekin's evolutions and Froakie's final evolution:
Spoiler
Hard to decide which Kalos starter to go with because I'm not crazy about the final evolutions of any of them. I like Fennekin the most but I looked at the third and final evolution of Fennekin on Serebii.net and it's a broom? Its second evolution is a witch (judging by its wand) and it becomes a witch's broom at the end of the line? Weird. I tempted to get Froakie because it's a ninja in its final stage of evolution!

I got a sign that I should go with Froakie. I tried eight times to get a female Fennekin before it acquired to me to see if I like the design of its final evolution. I didn't like it so I checked the final evolutions of the others and decided Froakie's was cooler than the others. On the first try to get a female Froakie it was a female! I named her Pimiko. :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 06:42:08 AM by Beachball »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
@ Beachball:
Spoiler
Fennekin's final evo isnt a broom. Delphox is wearing a robe and has a tiny head in comparison to said robe. But it looks much better in some other photos- some of the online non-fanart pics doesnt do Delphox justice. xD [\spoiler]
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2013, 06:48:42 AM »
@ Beachball:
Spoiler
Fennekin's final evo isnt a broom. Delphox is wearing a robe and has a tiny head in comparison to said robe. But it looks much better in some other photos- some of the online non-fanart pics doesnt do Delphox justice. xD [\spoiler]
Spoiler
Oh, okay! My first thought looking at it was the army of brooms carrying buckets for water in the Disney film Fantasia and the symphony music that accompanied the scene and I wondered "was that the inspiration for this design?"

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2013, 08:33:37 AM »
@Milky: How do you get Sylveon? I'd love to get one and a Vaporeon!

Also add me on your 3DS for Friend Safari! (and PM me so I can add you back.) My ingame name is Dusty. Hello whoever is Freya and currently online!

The more I look at the Bug Badge the more I want a real version. It's just so cool! And it's bugs, so it's even cooler. Team has changed up a bit.

Trixie (Braixen)
Sabre (Axew) [Will be swapped out for Pixie the Sylveon]
Revelations AKA Revy (Absol) [Will be swapped out for Amity the Vaporeon. Bonus points if you get where Amity's name is from.]
Robinocalypse (Fletchinder)
Yakul (Skiddo)
Rizzo (Pikachu)

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2013, 08:51:56 AM »
I found my friend code!

2938-5851-4955  (I am Wyst in the game.)

Anyone is welcome to add me!  PM me if you want me to add you back, I'd love to!

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2013, 08:53:06 AM »
Just want to share a sound bite from my son, who's playing the snot out of his Y cartridge...

"I wonder what the slogan for X and Y's going to be... Generation 5 never happened?"

He really didn't like Gen5. :rolleyes:  And loves Gen6 to bits (as do I - I just discovered the PokemonAmie thing, love it!!!)

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2013, 09:36:03 AM »
Let me knwo if you guys add me as well! :D

@Milky: How do you get Sylveon? I'd love to get one and a Vaporeon!

Also add me on your 3DS for Friend Safari! (and PM me so I can add you back.) My ingame name is Dusty. Hello whoever is Freya and currently online!

The more I look at the Bug Badge the more I want a real version. It's just so cool! And it's bugs, so it's even cooler. Team has changed up a bit.

Trixie (Braixen)
Sabre (Axew) [Will be swapped out for Pixie the Sylveon]
Revelations AKA Revy (Absol) [Will be swapped out for Amity the Vaporeon. Bonus points if you get where Amity's name is from.]
Robinocalypse (Fletchinder)
Yakul (Skiddo)
Rizzo (Pikachu)
Hehe, I'm Freya. :D
I also named the skiddo I caught Yakul! xD

I had put how to get Sylveon in a spoiler tag earlier, just incase people didnt want to be spoiled (althought getting Sylveon is more "complicated" compared to other Eevelutions):
Spoiler
To evolve Eevee to Sylveon, you have to raise your Eevee's PokemonAmie hearts to at least two hearts, have it know a Fairy type move ("Baby Doll Eyes", or "Charm" for example), and level it up one level.
If you can get a lv 19 Eevee, it will have the Baby Doll Eyes move, which makes it easier since lv 20 Eevees don't have that attack. If you get a lv 20 Eevee, it will learn Charm, which is now a Fairy move, at lv 28 or 29.

@ Sugar: PokemonAmie is adorable! I had no intention of using it, but once I did, I fell in love. xD I also like how it does effect your pokemon in battle. :3

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2013, 11:25:08 AM »
Thanks Milky! Caught my first Eevee to be my Vaporeon and now hunting for a female one for my Sylveon. Need a stone for my Vaporeon though.

If anyone catches a Skrelp or a female level 19 Eevee (nicknamed Pixie) they'd trade off let me know. I can breed Fennekin babies for you.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 12:07:05 PM by Corona »

Duster reference]

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2013, 12:51:01 PM »
I will include my FC as soon as I find out where the heck to find it! LOL!

Anyone else obsessed with the pokemon-aime!? I keep playing that more than the storyline! I LOVE petting my pikachu, its cute how he doesnt like to be touched on his belly and loooves getting rubbed under his chin and ears!! He shocks me if I touch his cheeks! ^3^ OMG so cute tocfeed, and I think im boss at that Berry Game! My High Score is 87 berries picked! Istink at the yard bouncing game though.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2013, 01:03:13 PM »
I will include my FC as soon as I find out where the heck to find it! LOL!

Anyone else obsessed with the pokemon-aime!? I keep playing that more than the storyline! I LOVE petting my pikachu, its cute how he doesnt like to be touched on his belly and loooves getting rubbed under his chin and ears!! He shocks me if I touch his cheeks! ^3^ OMG so cute tocfeed, and I think im boss at that Berry Game! My High Score is 87 berries picked! Istink at the yard bouncing game though.
Have your 3DS connected to the internet and hit the square smiley on the top bar on the home page. You'll get a 12 digit code that looks like the one in my sig.

Who has Y? I wanna put you on my trading speed dial to swap version exclusives.

Duster reference]

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2013, 01:45:26 PM »
All of my friends have X, along with me x.x  I've gotten some of the exclusives over GTS, though!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »
All of my friends have X, along with me x.x  I've gotten some of the exclusives over GTS, though!
Same here. People really wants Houndour (X exclusive pokemon), from my experience. I managed to get a female Goomy for a Houdour, so now I can breed my own Goomy to raise for my dream team.
If you put up a houndour, you can easily get Y exclusives for it. :)

Offline Dainty

• Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2013, 02:05:23 PM »
Wow, that's good to know :--) I've found lots of houndour, but nooooo eevees x__x

Milky, would you be willing to trade me an eevee that I'll trade right back, so I can get it in my pokedex? IDK if you need anything in your pokedex in return, but I've got... almost four boxes full already (trying to complete the 'dex this time!)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
Wow, that's good to know :--) I've found lots of houndour, but nooooo eevees x__x

Milky, would you be willing to trade me an eevee that I'll trade right back, so I can get it in my pokedex? IDK if you need anything in your pokedex in return, but I've got... almost four boxes full already (trying to complete the 'dex this time!)
You can keep the Eevee if you'd like! :3 I have a few extras, just in case. :3 What is your Trainer name? I'm online right now.

I plan to do alot of Pokemon breeding tonight, to make the game last longer for me. It's my favorite part of Pokemon besides catching and battling them. :heart:

Offline Dainty

• Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2013, 02:10:53 PM »
Oh, you're awesome!! My trainer name is Alex :--)

Ooh, good idea, I might breed some bulbasaurs tonight to trade for the rest of the starters... Once I get fly, I mean. Too lazy to back track all the way back x.x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal