collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19928 times)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1215 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:10 AM »
Yay!  Let me get my DS on and add you!

>>> Got you added.  Let me know what you would like in trade.  If it is something I need to breed, I will need a little time to breed and hatch the egg!
A Ditto would be nice, I would love to try and breed a Shiny :)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: November 10, 2013, 03:08:12 AM »
Great, I have a Ditto right now I can trade!

I'm online if your ready.  :)

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: November 10, 2013, 03:16:45 AM »
Yay, trade completed! Now off to continue Victory Road.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:51 AM »
Thank you for the trade.  But it doesn't look like Finland counts as a different country.  :/  I don't see anything that shows it's from a different country.  Like japanese have 'jpn' and spanish have 'spa'.    What a shame.  I'm sorry!

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: November 10, 2013, 03:35:32 AM »
Awh, that's too bad :(

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: November 10, 2013, 03:37:22 AM »
Right now I'm trying to breed a timid Fennekin. I really, really want a female timid one, but that's too time consuming. I am strange but once it evolves into Braixon I won't be letting it evolve into Delphox. I think Delphox is very ugly but Braixen is SO CUTE.

Before my save went to crap, I had a level 80-ish female Braixen that took something like 33 eggs to obtain, and I gave her an Everstone to hang onto. I don't think it's strange to keep unevolved or partially evolved pokemon for aesthetics.

Sorry about your save file going out. :(   That has never happened to me (knock on wood) but if it did I'd be so angry. I have over 50 hours into the game.

I've hatched probably about 20 eggs now with no timid Fennekin. *sigh*  It seems like that's the hardest nature to get. Seriously. I am always getting quirky, quiet, serious, and brave.

By the way, if anyone else wants to add me my FC is in my sig. Let me know if you add me and I'll add ya. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1221 on: November 10, 2013, 03:41:18 AM »
Thank you for the trade.  But it doesn't look like Finland counts as a different country.  :/  I don't see anything that shows it's from a different country.  Like japanese have 'jpn' and spanish have 'spa'.    What a shame.  I'm sorry!

It looks like it's the language the game is played in that determines home region, so, People playing in English need a pokemon from a game played in French, Spanish, German, or Japanese for Masuda Method to work. :/ Sorry about that.

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 03:44:59 AM

Right now I'm trying to breed a timid Fennekin. I really, really want a female timid one, but that's too time consuming. I am strange but once it evolves into Braixon I won't be letting it evolve into Delphox. I think Delphox is very ugly but Braixen is SO CUTE.

Before my save went to crap, I had a level 80-ish female Braixen that took something like 33 eggs to obtain, and I gave her an Everstone to hang onto. I don't think it's strange to keep unevolved or partially evolved pokemon for aesthetics.

Sorry about your save file going out. :(   That has never happened to me (knock on wood) but if it did I'd be so angry. I have over 50 hours into the game.

I've hatched probably about 20 eggs now with no timid Fennekin. *sigh*  It seems like that's the hardest nature to get. Seriously. I am always getting quirky, quiet, serious, and brave.

By the way, if anyone else wants to add me my FC is in my sig. Let me know if you add me and I'll add ya. :)

I had 130 hours logged, and had just gotten a shiny Eevee through breeding. Oh wells. I'm breeding some Eevees now, but when I get done, I'd be willing to take a crack at your timid Fennekin femmy.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:44:59 AM by Flarewing »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: November 10, 2013, 04:04:54 AM »
Congrats on your shiny Eevee! I have never seen a shiny in my history of playing Pokemon. I'd love to have a shiny Eevee and turn it into a Sylveon cuz his/her shiny version is very pretty.

I have breed lots of Eevees in this game too. At least 50. No shiny, though. The Eeveelutions are my absolute favorites. I have several I've EV trained that I use online..... Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon. I am getting ready to raise a Glaceon too even though she won't be very strong. I know Glaceon is not the best ice Pokemon. I know lotsa people care more about the stronger Pokemon for competitive battling, but I tend to go for ones I like. :P
Thus my team is not strong and I get my butt whooped a lot when battling online.

If you wanna take a shot at the feminine timid Fennekin have at it. But I am in the process right now and there is a smidgen of a chance I may breed one before you. Doubtful. And sadly I don't have much to trade except some Eevees with the egg moves yawn and wish.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 04:06:50 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist

Flarewing

« Reply #1223 on: November 10, 2013, 04:57:14 AM »
On a petilil quest :p will breed on for you, username is katarina

Thank you for the Petilil! :D

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: November 10, 2013, 05:02:05 AM »

It looks like it's the language the game is played in that determines home region, so, People playing in English need a pokemon from a game played in French, Spanish, German, or Japanese for Masuda Method to work. :/ Sorry about that.

Ah, I see.  Well at least now I understand!

Flarewing

« Reply #1225 on: November 10, 2013, 05:45:09 AM »
DazzleKitty, I just hatched a timid Fennekin, but male. Lemme know if you want him.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: November 10, 2013, 05:58:27 AM »
I would love to have him! I have been breeding all morning with no luck. Do you use voice chat? What's your game character's name/
My Wishlist

Flarewing

« Reply #1227 on: November 10, 2013, 06:06:09 AM »
Enjoy the Fennekin!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: November 10, 2013, 06:07:01 AM »
Flarewing is awesome! Thanks so much for the timid Fennekin!   <3
My Wishlist

Offline Echo_Shell

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • De Omnibus Dubitandem.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: November 10, 2013, 11:36:42 AM »
added Dazzlekitty, wystearya, beachball, and tempertie.

My FC is 0533-4660-3797  Electric friend safari.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal