collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19779 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1200 on: November 10, 2013, 01:16:55 AM »
Anyone have tips for getting a different country Ditto?  I've tried the GTS... people offering them all want legendaries.  I tried offering a Ditto and asking for a Ditto, put as my message "Dif country wntd"  (different country wanted).   The one time someone traded it was not a different country.  I've been doing Wonder trades, but no luck there. 

I also offered different pokemon (like larvesta and charmander) in the GTS and asked for Ditto, with the note I wanted one from a different country.  No luck...I got Dittos, but not from another country.  I am about to give up!

So, is there anything else I can do?   I am not about to give a legendary for a Ditto.  And I know you can't force people on the GTS to follow your message requests.   I do want one, but I wasted hours yesterday trying and trading with no luck.  :P

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #1201 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27:52 AM »
I got mine through the GTS...I got lucky offering a Ditto for a Ditto from another country and got a Japanese one on my first trade.  I don't know of any other way....hopefully someone here can help you out!

Also, added you, DazzleKitty!  My FC is in my sig.  I think most people got their banners from Corona, and I made mine, lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1202 on: November 10, 2013, 01:30:36 AM »
EVERYONE!!! It's been a while since I've been here. On a three month hiatus. But I've been addicted to Pokemon and other games in the meantime. But I'm looking for more friend codes for my Pokemon X game. I would like to add friends from here. I know I may be friends with some of you already and we haven't been online at the same time. But anyways, I'd love to battle with ya'll! And maybe trade if someone needs something.

Here is my friend code!   5284-1682-0844

Please add me and I'll add you!
My player name is Kenzie

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 12:54:54 AM

Oh and where are you all getting those cool friend code banners in your sig?

I added you! As for banners, Corona makes the super-awesome pokemon ones. I recommend sending her a PM to sweet-talk her into making you one!

Also, I have spent two hours compiling this list of people's Friend Codes. If you're not on it, use the link and add yourself! Privacy for the document is set to require the link. I will be adding it to my signature for ease of access in the future.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As0dxox_7fXHdDVqaXljbGl2Y0NFZnBIRkQ0NVJrVHc&usp=sharing

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: November 10, 2013, 01:42:36 AM »
Anyone have tips for getting a different country Ditto?  I've tried the GTS... people offering them all want legendaries.  I tried offering a Ditto and asking for a Ditto, put as my message "Dif country wntd"  (different country wanted).   The one time someone traded it was not a different country.  I've been doing Wonder trades, but no luck there. 

I also offered different pokemon (like larvesta and charmander) in the GTS and asked for Ditto, with the note I wanted one from a different country.  No luck...I got Dittos, but not from another country.  I am about to give up!

So, is there anything else I can do?   I am not about to give a legendary for a Ditto.  And I know you can't force people on the GTS to follow your message requests.   I do want one, but I wasted hours yesterday trying and trading with no luck.  :P

What's the difference between different countries' Dittos? I know I can get you one if you want (I'm from Finland), but I'm just curious :)

Flarewing

« Reply #1204 on: November 10, 2013, 01:47:45 AM »
What's the difference between different countries' Dittos? I know I can get you one if you want (I'm from Finland), but I'm just curious :)

Using another country's Ditto as a breeding device ensures that you're using the Masuda Method for breeding pokemon, giving you a better chance at breeding a shiny pokemon. Like, say, a person in the U.S. like Wyst using, say, a Ditto caught on someone's game in Finland... *hint hint hint* :D

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 01:49:45 AM

Crap, I oughta add a Country column to the spreadsheet! Added a column for your countries, and states for the U.S. peoples! Feel free to update yours!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:53:33 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 10, 2013, 01:55:27 AM »
getting so curious about xy... but I still don't have a 3ds! *cries*

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: November 10, 2013, 02:03:51 AM »
barbgirl and flarewing, added you both :D

Eluluu you should really get a 3DS. Besides Pokemon there are many other great games for it. It's one of the best investments I've ever made. I would really recommended getting an XL though. The bigger screen looks so much better.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:48 AM »
Oooooh, okay :D I have one Ditto at the moment, I would love to trade ;)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:45 AM »

You can set the GTS to not search for legendaries like Xerneas and Yveltal (But the birds will still show up), and then set it to search only for foreign ones by pressing the magnifying glass.

Edit: You can also set it to "Only Pokemon I have" so it narrows it down quite a bit!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:13:09 AM by melipuffles »

Flarewing

« Reply #1209 on: November 10, 2013, 02:27:22 AM »
Yanno, I'm about to the point where if I want a foreign pokemon for breeding, I'm gonna ask here first. Arena people are helpful and awesome like that. Evidence: check back a few pages to when my save file became unuseable, see how many people immediately helped me out!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: November 10, 2013, 02:47:13 AM »
Right now I'm trying to breed a timid Fennekin. I really, really want a female timid one, but that's too time consuming. I am strange but once it evolves into Braixon I won't be letting it evolve into Delphox. I think Delphox is very ugly but Braixen is SO CUTE.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: November 10, 2013, 02:53:48 AM »

I'd love one!!   Flarewing explained it perfectly.  Using a Ditto from another country makes breeding for shiny pokemon a bit easier.  ;)

Anything in particular you looking for?  I can trade one of my Ditto or I can breed some things..  I can breed Froakie with the protean ability, or I can breed fennikin, charmander, bulbasaur,...  Just let me know, or ask if I have something you might want.  :)

Offline Uninu

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:03 AM »
Added you Wyst! :)

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: November 10, 2013, 02:56:04 AM »
Added you Wyst! :)

Yay!  Let me get my DS on and add you!

>>> Got you added.  Let me know what you would like in trade.  If it is something I need to breed, I will need a little time to breed and hatch the egg!

Flarewing

« Reply #1214 on: November 10, 2013, 03:01:40 AM »
Right now I'm trying to breed a timid Fennekin. I really, really want a female timid one, but that's too time consuming. I am strange but once it evolves into Braixon I won't be letting it evolve into Delphox. I think Delphox is very ugly but Braixen is SO CUTE.

Before my save went to crap, I had a level 80-ish female Braixen that took something like 33 eggs to obtain, and I gave her an Everstone to hang onto. I don't think it's strange to keep unevolved or partially evolved pokemon for aesthetics.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal