collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19997 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1080 on: November 06, 2013, 12:53:46 PM »
Thanks!! If I get more than one shiny Eevee, I'll send you one.
No problem! :D Happy to help! and really? Aww, thank you! I'll gladly do the same! :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: November 06, 2013, 01:00:24 PM »
Thanks!! If I get more than one shiny Eevee, I'll send you one.
No problem! :D Happy to help! and really? Aww, thank you! I'll gladly do the same! :3

Well, I should get a good amount of eggs, because the Daycare guy said "They seem to like each other", so I have high hopes.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 06, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »
WOW! So I've been away for a bit, decided to attempt to breed my first "good" Pokemon...and I did it!

After about a day and a half...I bred my first ever 6 IV Pokemon. It's a female Gooey Goomy, 6 IV, Modest. I am SO happy...but I will most likely not be breeding anymore 6 IV ones...it was a lot of work, and a lot of flying back and forth between gyms! XD

....So I have to ask now. I have an ENTIRE box....filled with 5 IV Gooey/Hydration/Sap Sipper Goomies, all modest. Would anyone like any? They're pretty good, and I don't want to do anymore wonder trading because my friend has gotten two bad eggs from there... If anyone would like one, let me know! I'm not looking for anything in particular for them, but if you want to trade a scatterbug/Vivillion for one, I'd be happy with that! I'm also trying to complete my dex, so any Pokemon X version exclusives will be good as well. :) THANKS! :D

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 06, 2013, 06:13:58 PM »
WOW! So I've been away for a bit, decided to attempt to breed my first "good" Pokemon...and I did it!

After about a day and a half...I bred my first ever 6 IV Pokemon. It's a female Gooey Goomy, 6 IV, Modest. I am SO happy...but I will most likely not be breeding anymore 6 IV ones...it was a lot of work, and a lot of flying back and forth between gyms! XD

....So I have to ask now. I have an ENTIRE box....filled with 5 IV Gooey/Hydration/Sap Sipper Goomies, all modest. Would anyone like any? They're pretty good, and I don't want to do anymore wonder trading because my friend has gotten two bad eggs from there... If anyone would like one, let me know! I'm not looking for anything in particular for them, but if you want to trade a scatterbug/Vivillion for one, I'd be happy with that! I'm also trying to complete my dex, so any Pokemon X version exclusives will be good as well. :) THANKS! :D

You got me wondering, what do you mean by bad eggs? 
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1084 on: November 06, 2013, 07:50:07 PM »

You got me wondering, what do you mean by bad eggs? 

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #1085 on: November 06, 2013, 11:19:22 PM »
Apparently there's a some craziness in the Wonder Trade system right now with "Bad Eggs"  You can get them in any trade and once you have them, they can't be traded away.  The don't hatch or evolve or anything, and they can take the place of existing Pokemon in your party or your box...pretty bad   stuff, lol.

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/topic/13565-warning-wonder-trade-mysterybad-eggs-in-pokemon-xy/
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:21:23 PM by barbgirl1999 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: November 06, 2013, 11:35:01 PM »
Ack, that Bad Egg thing sounds horrible D:

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 07, 2013, 12:06:36 AM »
Oh wow, didn't know that. I hope they fix that soon. Guess I won't be trading pokémon from my party anymore
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 07, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
From what I heard/gathered, the bad eggs don't come from Wonder Trade, but because either your 3DS or the SD card is dying/acting up (or it was removed before/during a trade, in the case of the SD card) and it doesn't process data correctly. Thus, making a bad egg instead of crashing your game.
I know the first/original guy that got the Bad Eggs got one the day the game officially came out (before anyone had hacked into the game) and had made a topic on GameFAQS that release day. He had also erased his file the next day, but the Eggs were still there. I think he has a video on YouTube about it and mentioned a few days ago that he had tried new copies of the game on his 3DS, and they got bad eggs in them, including the ones he never did Wonder Trade on. But (IIRC) when he did the same on a different 3DSs, the bad eggs glitch didnt replicated/duplicate/happen again. I'll try to find the topic(s) he posted.
It wasn't until some days ago that others really got wind of the glitch (i wanna say Reddit and "that one infamous website") and then some info got spread around like it was 100% fact (such as Hackers being the cause of it), thus scaring a lot of people.

Trade with caution, everyone, of course. I admit, I am a bit hesitant on Wonder Trading, as much as I do like to use it to get rid of extra Pokemon.

Edit: here are two topics from the original guy that got the Bad Egg.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67476139
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67486372
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:07:23 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 07, 2013, 04:21:03 AM »
Sorry I didn't explain better, but yeah, that's what they are. They ate up the Pokemon next to the egg, and they'll keep reproducing until they fill up a box. My friend had to quarantine a whole box. I don't think they're that widespread...but I am still nervous!

Flarewing

« Reply #1090 on: November 07, 2013, 04:37:11 AM »
This kind of stuff makes me glad that I have a digital copy of the game and back up my SD card religiously at least once a week. I can always get a new card and restore my backup from the computer.

Post Merge: November 07, 2013, 04:49:44 AM

:D It only took a hundred or so Eevees.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 04:49:44 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 07, 2013, 06:14:35 AM »
How are you guys so lucky with shinies?  :cry:

Flarewing

« Reply #1092 on: November 07, 2013, 06:22:57 AM »
I bred mine using Masuda Method. It took a few days.

And now, after copying my SD data to my comp, it's giving me issues. I get an error screen stating "save data not usable with this version." I do have the patch update. I dunno, I might have just lost my new shiny...

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: November 07, 2013, 07:43:57 AM »
Does anyone have the Hatching O-Power? I could use a boost!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

ponygirl74

« Reply #1094 on: November 07, 2013, 09:37:46 AM »
I bred mine using Masuda Method. It took a few days.

And now, after copying my SD data to my comp, it's giving me issues. I get an error screen stating "save data not usable with this version." I do have the patch update. I dunno, I might have just lost my new shiny...
I hope not - I didn't know you could back up the SD card data t the computer - but after that is it safe? I have a game cartage so would it matter?   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal