collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19777 times)

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #945 on: November 02, 2013, 05:04:49 PM »
At lv41 the chance of getting rare candies is as high as it's going to get so I typically try to get them to at least that level :) Right now my pickup users are lv41 (shiny Lillipup caught yesterday afternoon), lv61 x 3 (Pumpkaboos) and lv71 (Linoone who also doubles as an HM slave and who I left at the daycare for much of the storyline). I recommend using that Serebii link as a reference, as it'll show you an item chart (what levels bring what items and how rare they are at each level).

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 02, 2013, 05:25:12 PM »
I forget what I have in there. But now I'll have to work on leveling up Pickup Pokemon!

Let me know what you guys get out of your eggs! I mixed in some donations from Milky.

Got my eggs hatched a little while ago, Vulpix (no drought, but that isn't a concern for me), and Aerodactyl! Aerodactyl is one of my favourite fossils (along with archeops; flying is my favourite type :P) so I'm excited and will probably break my Kalos Pokemon only team for him. Thank you so much for the eggs

I'm hearing a lot of people mentioning getting shinies in the Friend Safari. Does it have a higher shiny encounter rate or something? On that question, congratulations on your shiny and pickup finds Glacia471. Also, hope you don't mind me adding your friend code.

Offline Rosencrantz

• Shakespearian Tragedy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I like shiny things
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 02, 2013, 05:58:22 PM »
Discovery: Honedge really hates it when you pet its banner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 (backcard by Ivy!)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 02, 2013, 07:50:07 PM »
Yay, I caught a female Eevee! :frolic:

And another one! :O
Aaaaand third one XD I love my Sylveon!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 08:05:26 PM by Uninu »

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #949 on: November 02, 2013, 09:28:59 PM »
Yes, Tiella made it home yesterday, finally. I shall endeavor to get her to start partaking in our conversations here.

As for the dual Lucario team, Fairy-type is the new Fighting-type killer, and I destroyed them in about four turns with my Sylveon using Draining Kiss to take them out while keeping my Sylveon's health up.

Yay, I caught a female Eevee! :frolic:

And another one! :O
Aaaaand third one XD I love my Sylveon!

Male Sylveon with Cute Charm is great for making wild females spawn from the grass!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 09:30:56 PM by Flarewing »

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: November 02, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
Alrighty, I filled a box with eggs! There's fossils, a Friend Safari exclusive, and the rest all have the possibility of having a hidden ability! The next raffle I'll run off donations. c:

To claim eggs post...
- Your ingame name
- Your FC
- Two numbers between 1 and 30

If you haven't added me, please do! My info is in my sig. I'll be trading off eggs when I catch you online. Feel free to send me whatever junk you don't want.

I'd love to get a couple of eggs if you still have some available! My name is Smartie & my FC is 2638-0227-7608  ^.^ Numbers 12 & 17?

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: November 03, 2013, 01:52:16 AM »
I've started collecting Vivillions now....if anyone has any that aren't Polar (my color) or Elegant (purple). Please let me know! I can trade one extra elegant, and can get as many Polar as I like. :)

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: November 03, 2013, 01:57:52 AM »
Vivillons are tough! It took some effort for me to finish my set. Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm and Jungle are probably the hardest to get. Ocean, Sun, Savanna, Tundra and Monsoon can also be tricky. Elegant and Modern are by far the most common. I recommend offering up Scatterbugs on the GTS and asking for other Scatterbugs (their patterns are set when they're caught). Save before you evolve them, so if it's a pattern you don't need, you can offer them up for different Scatterbugs. I also recommend searching on the GTS for them often, and I do mean often, as in refresh your search every 30sec-1min, as Vivillons (especially rarer patterns) go FAST.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: November 03, 2013, 02:24:12 AM »
Lightninglover: I'll be online later today to send out some eggs. Got you noted!

Vivillons are tough! It took some effort for me to finish my set. Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm and Jungle are probably the hardest to get. Ocean, Sun, Savanna, Tundra and Monsoon can also be tricky. Elegant and Modern are by far the most common. I recommend offering up Scatterbugs on the GTS and asking for other Scatterbugs (their patterns are set when they're caught). Save before you evolve them, so if it's a pattern you don't need, you can offer them up for different Scatterbugs. I also recommend searching on the GTS for them often, and I do mean often, as in refresh your search every 30sec-1min, as Vivillons (especially rarer patterns) go FAST.
I tried to get my favorite pattern on the GTS (with a message of which pattern I wanted) and got ripped off by someone sending me the completely wrong Vivillion. Now I just stick to searching.

Duster reference]

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: November 03, 2013, 03:19:31 AM »
Does anyone want to have a battle? :--) I really like double battles but i'm fine with whatever, maybe no legendaries? But mega evo is okay :blush: I'll probably lose because my team is made up of the pokemon i like and not really.. the strongest, but! :--D

Offline Glacia471

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: November 03, 2013, 03:23:42 AM »
I'm still working on getting my team together unfortunately. I have 3 of my 4 pokemon for Doubles, but they haven't been properly trained or leveled up yet :drunk: I should really get to work on that...

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: November 03, 2013, 03:55:53 AM »
Dainty, I'd love to battle you! My team is also just Pokemon I like (plus the HM slave) and not ones that are strong or have fancy abilities, lol.

Ok guys, how are so many of you running into so many shinies? You can't use the Pokemon Radar in friend safaris, which seems to be the place most of you are finding them? Do you just wander for hours until you find one? Do you have to fight every pokemon you encounter for the chance of finding a shiny to go up, or is it just wandering and luck? My favorite shiny pokemon is Ponyta, and I'd love love love to find one, and I have a couple of people whos friend safaris have ponyta...so how do I harness this magical shiny luck that you all are having? :P

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: November 03, 2013, 04:02:57 AM »
I'm looking for these Pokémon (or their evolutions/pre-evolutions):

Spoiler
Aipom
Chansey
Paras
Luxio
Zebstrika
Galvantula
Togepi
Clefairy
Mankey
Tyrogue
Tropius
Dusclops
Spiritomb
Swadloon
Maractus
Camerupt
Palpitoad
Dewgong
Munna
Girafarig
Forretress
Klang
Bronzong
Excadrill
Omanyte
Kabuto
Throh

In exchange I can give most Pokémon that are exclusive to X, some who are exclusive to Y, many who are exclusive to Friend Safari, all Kalos and Kanto starters (and Torchic), fossils and more. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:53:07 AM by Sandi »
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: November 03, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »
@sandi i for sure have nuzleaf, vullaby and dedenne, i might have others as well :--)

@calico sure! What's your friend code? :--D

Dear sweet Jelly Belly...  :lol: She's so cute...

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:11:00 AM by Dainty »

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: November 03, 2013, 04:14:59 AM »
Dainty: Great! :) What do you want in return?
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal