collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19168 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #930 on: November 02, 2013, 09:13:57 AM »
I intend to add you next time I load up my 3DS if you want to add me! I've been too busy to spend much time playing when you first shared your FC.

:3 added :3

Added too!  ^.^
Sorry if my post seemed kind of cold/insincere. When I reread it just sounded really off.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: November 02, 2013, 09:17:34 AM »
Alrighty, I filled a box with eggs! There's fossils, a Friend Safari exclusive, and the rest all have the possibility of having a hidden ability! The next raffle I'll run off donations. c:

To claim eggs post...
- Your ingame name
- Your FC
- Two numbers between 1 and 30

If you haven't added me, please do! My info is in my sig. I'll be trading off eggs when I catch you online. Feel free to send me whatever junk you don't want.
Quoting this again since I got plenty of eggs to give! IIRC Milky's haul was a Magician Fennekin and a Charmander with Dragon Pulse.

Flarewing: I'm online and I'll be sending you a trade with your eggs!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 02, 2013, 09:42:42 AM »
Alrighty, I filled a box with eggs! There's fossils, a Friend Safari exclusive, and the rest all have the possibility of having a hidden ability! The next raffle I'll run off donations. c:

To claim eggs post...
- Your ingame name
- Your FC

If you haven't added me, please do! My info is in my sig. I'll be trading off eggs when I catch you online. Feel free to send me whatever junk you don't want.

Wow, thanks!

I think my ingame name is Wyst.  Either that or wystearya.

FC is in my sig.  ;)

8 and 24

---->>  Pretty sure I have you as a friend.  :)

Now to make sure I have a couple extras to trade..!

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #933 on: November 02, 2013, 10:04:45 AM »
Flarewing: I'm online and I'll be sending you a trade with your eggs!

I had issues getting the toddler to bed, then my 3DS battery died. I didn't see you online when I checked a few minutes ago, but I'm sure I'll catch up with you eventually.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #934 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »
Added a bunch of you from the last couple pages :)

I'd love to do the egg raffle :)

Ashley
2766-8614-7739
#s 6 and 19

:)

I just beat the third gym and can I just say, I love my Doublade :)  Probably my favorite new Pokemon so far. 

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 02, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »

Got this plushie Fennekin from Toys-R-Us last night as a get-well gift for Tiella. I took it up to her room last night, so this isn't a spoiler for her, if she finally pokes into this thread. It's waiting for her to come home today!

Did Tiella come home yet? Hope she's doing well.

I bet she'd love the Fennekin plush, it's adorable!

Added a bunch of you from the last couple pages :)

I just beat the third gym and can I just say, I love my Doublade :)  Probably my favorite new Pokemon so far. 

Added you as well!

Is Doublade the sword Pokemon? I can't wait until I can find one myself. Still haven't even made it to the second gym here.

To claim eggs post...
- Your ingame name
- Your FC

Ah, I would love to participate. I added you already.
Aluke-1504 - 6536 - 5425
And eggs 7 and 1?
Is there any particular Pokemon you like early game that I can catch you? My Vivillions are polar if you care about forms.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 02, 2013, 11:44:27 AM »
Adding everyone! Been fussing with my internet but it should be good now. Expect trades!

aluke: Anything is fine. If you got any junk Pokemon taking up space send it on over.

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 02, 2013, 11:46:56 AM »
Adding everyone! Been fussing with my internet but it should be good now. Expect trades!

aluke: Anything is fine. If you got any junk Pokemon taking up space send it on over.

I am on now too!

>> Thanks so much!  My Vulpix is a female with Drought!  <3

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 02, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »

Alrighty. If you decide to do another raffle, I'll try to donate some nice eggs as a thank you than.

wystearya: I added you. :)

*Edit for grammar.

Edit again: Ah! Thanks for the eggs! I'm so excited to see what comes out of them. Time to run around like crazy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:25:26 PM by aluke »

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #939 on: November 02, 2013, 12:27:39 PM »
Sorry if I missed adding anyone or anything - I haven't hardly played. Been super busy with school and trying so hard not to break down everyday lately. I

I'm stuck trying to get a team to beat the dual-Lucario team... anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 02, 2013, 12:35:55 PM »
Whoops, haven't been here in a while :) Love the egg raffle idea. Maybe once I get my breeding projects going again I could do something like that. I've been playing around in the Friend Safari for the past 2 days hoping for a shiny Eevee and leveling up my 'pickup squad'. I'm up to 37 rare candies, 5 iron balls, 3 prism scales, 28 sun stones, 13 moon stones and 26 heart scales thanks to my Lillipup, Linoone and 3x Pumpkaboos :accomplished: I haven't found a shiny Eevee yet, but I got a shiny Lillipup with pickup (hooray!) and a pink shiny Minccino today :lovey:

So what breeding projects does everyone have in the works? I'm working on a Mienfoo, and a Vaporeon with Hidden Power Electric, after that I'd like a better Sylveon... There's also Haxorus, Excadrill, Noivern, Swoobat with Simple, probably a Meowstic, oh and Dugtrio... my 'project' box is overflowing! :drunk:

As for Lucario, Ground, Fighting and Fire would be your best bet. Ghost would probably work well too, as it's no longer 'not very effective' against Steel, and is still immune to Fighting moves :awake:

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 02, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
I forget what I have in there. But now I'll have to work on leveling up Pickup Pokemon!

Let me know what you guys get out of your eggs! I mixed in some donations from Milky.

Duster reference]

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 02, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
I LOVE pickup pokemon :) It's nice being given presents after a battle~ Here's Serebii's X/Y pickup page if anyone needs it-
http://serebii.net/xy/pickup.shtml

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #943 on: November 02, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
Thank you for the eggs Corona!  Can't wait to see what they hatch into :)

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 02, 2013, 02:46:38 PM »
Whoops, haven't been here in a while :) Love the egg raffle idea. Maybe once I get my breeding projects going again I could do something like that. I've been playing around in the Friend Safari for the past 2 days hoping for a shiny Eevee and leveling up my 'pickup squad'. I'm up to 37 rare candies, 5 iron balls, 3 prism scales, 28 sun stones, 13 moon stones and 26 heart scales thanks to my Lillipup, Linoone and 3x Pumpkaboos :accomplished: I haven't found a shiny Eevee yet, but I got a shiny Lillipup with pickup (hooray!) and a pink shiny Minccino today :lovey:

So what breeding projects does everyone have in the works? I'm working on a Mienfoo, and a Vaporeon with Hidden Power Electric, after that I'd like a better Sylveon... There's also Haxorus, Excadrill, Noivern, Swoobat with Simple, probably a Meowstic, oh and Dugtrio... my 'project' box is overflowing! :drunk:

As for Lucario, Ground, Fighting and Fire would be your best bet. Ghost would probably work well too, as it's no longer 'not very effective' against Steel, and is still immune to Fighting moves :awake:

HOLY MOLY!! You've had great luck with pickup! I never do....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal