collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20118 times)

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #330 on: October 17, 2013, 11:06:27 PM »
Added Vamp :--)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #331 on: October 18, 2013, 12:28:39 AM »
I nickname all of my Pokemon as well, haha. Lately, I've been into naming my Pokemon after Animal Crossing characters... I have Mr. Resetti the Chespin, Broccolo the Pikachu, Tortimer the Squirtle, Redd the Zorua, and Gracie the (male) Ralts. XD I would have named my Torchic Goose if it wasn't for the fact that he was an event Pokemon.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 18, 2013, 03:17:38 AM »
Anyone who have any of these Vivillon forms; Meadow, Tundra, Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, Savanna, Sun, or Jungle?

I'd love to trade!
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 18, 2013, 06:20:03 AM »
Looking for any Vivillons I don't have!  My pattern is Modern and I am playing X.

I have:  Modern, Elegant, and Polar

Want:  everything else!

Please post here or message me if you have one I need and would like to trade!
I can get you a High Plains Vivillion. I'd have to catch and level up a Scatterbug (unless you can trade it and it will still evolve into High Plains.)

Sorry I didn't see this until now!

I'd love one!  And you can trade scatterbug and just train it up.  I did this with a Polar scatterbug from someone else and it did evolve Polar.  :)
----------------------
PS - I will be online later this evening a bit and then a good bit over the weekend.  :)

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 18, 2013, 06:44:33 AM »
Looking for any Vivillons I don't have!  My pattern is Modern and I am playing X.

I have:  Modern, Elegant, and Polar

Want:  everything else!

Please post here or message me if you have one I need and would like to trade!
I can get you a High Plains Vivillion. I'd have to catch and level up a Scatterbug (unless you can trade it and it will still evolve into High Plains.)

Sorry I didn't see this until now!

I'd love one!  And you can trade scatterbug and just train it up.  I did this with a Polar scatterbug from someone else and it did evolve Polar.  :)
----------------------
PS - I will be online later this evening a bit and then a good bit over the weekend.  :)
Sounds good! Gotta finish up work for today but then I'll be online. My FC is in my sig. c:

Duster reference]

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #335 on: October 18, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »
I found my first ever wild shiny pokemon  :lol: I think it's more amazing that I just only found my first one, with all the years I've played pokemon... That is, I've gotten some via the breeding methods, but not just finding one in the wild :--) A shiny amoongus!
Congrats! It's so exciting encountering a shiny. I've seen four wild shinies in the nine years I've been playing Pokémon games. The first wild shiny I ever saw was Houndour in Silver for Gameboy Color. It ended the battle using Roar before I could try to catch it. >_< The first wild shiny I ever caught was Aron in Emerald. In the same game, I encountered and captured shiny Nincada and later shiny Skitty. I haven't got shinies through breeding methods yet. In White 2, I'm breeding for a shiny Mareep using the MM method and I know I need to hatch at least a thousand eggs before my chance of hatching a shiny is looking good (Hatched around 300)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 07:08:29 AM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #336 on: October 18, 2013, 07:41:38 AM »
I've been pretty lucky with shinies... I actually managed to get a shiny Latios in Black 2. :O I was soft resetting to get one with a Timid nature, and on the 20th or so reset, I had a shiny one. I kept him, but he had a Docile nature, so I had to find another one to use for my Subway team... Haha. The funny thing is, this happened before I got the shiny charm. Once I got that, then I got quite a few, including Terrakion.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #337 on: October 18, 2013, 07:56:26 AM »
Some good news about the Lumiose City save glitch! Nintendo issued a map of the city showing where to not save (you can find the map at Serebii.net). They're working on a fix and they recommend saving inside the buildings if you want to safely save somewhere in the city.

I've been pretty lucky with shinies... I actually managed to get a shiny Latios in Black 2. :O I was soft resetting to get one with a Timid nature, and on the 20th or so reset, I had a shiny one. I kept him, but he had a Docile nature, so I had to find another one to use for my Subway team... Haha. The funny thing is, this happened before I got the shiny charm. Once I got that, then I got quite a few, including Terrakion.
When I'm in the mood, I soft-reset for shiny Latias in my White 2. No idea how many soft-resets I've done but I feel like I've done almost 200.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 07:58:43 AM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 18, 2013, 09:34:28 AM »
If I owe you trade please give me a little time. I'm at the part where the plot gets reeeally heavy.

PLOT SPOILERS IN THE SPOILER BELOW.
Spoiler
Okay, Nintendo. Did you seriously expect us to be surprised when you went "HEY LYSANDRE IS THE HEAD VILLAIN DOING BAD THINGS." Because the big reveal just made me imagine my character rolling his eyes and sarcastically throwing up his hands going "Whoa didn't see THAT coming. I had no idea the guy who dressed like the bad guys was really controlling them the whole time. You sure got me you sly dog."

That being said... this is easily the darkest Pokemon game to come out.

Duster reference]

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 18, 2013, 09:45:46 AM »
If I owe you trade please give me a little time. I'm at the part where the plot gets reeeally heavy.

Spoiler
Okay, Nintendo. Did you seriously expect us to be surprised when you went "HEY LYSANDRE IS THE HEAD VILLAIN DOING BAD THINGS." Because the big reveal just made me imagine my character rolling his eyes and sarcastically throwing up his hands going "Whoa didn't see THAT coming. I had no idea the guy who dressed like the bad guys was really controlling them the whole time. You sure got me you sly dog."

Mmm.... yeah, when I saw that, I agreed.

Spoiler
I was really shocked by their plan in the end! I couldn't believe he just wanted to kill EVERYONE, including the pokemon!! Just the level of disgust with humanity and the... well, FINALITY of his plan was really shocking for a game like pokemon. I could hardly believe it when the 'friends' asked about the pokemon, and Lysandre said they had to die! I wanted to cry a little...
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 18, 2013, 09:51:26 AM »

Spoiler

indeed!
Spoiler
i actually was much more interested in the background/story of AZ (the really tall guy) than any of Team Flare's stuff.
In X, Lysandre seems to be all about immortality than compared to Y's destruction. With that in mind, it kinda makes his final fate more interesting depending on what version you have.

I just got to the Friend Safari, and am curious - if anyone else here has access to it, can you tell me what my own Safari is? Like, what type am I and the pokemon that are inside it?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 18, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »

Spoiler

indeed!
Spoiler
i actually was much more interested in the background/story of AZ (the really tall guy) than any of Team Flare's stuff.
In X, Lysandre seems to be all about immortality than compared to Y's destruction. With that in mind, it kinda makes his final fate more interesting depending on what version you have.

I just got to the Friend Safari, and am curious - if anyone else here has access to it, can you tell me what my own Safari is? Like, what type am I and the pokemon that are inside it?

Mmm, I could look.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 18, 2013, 10:03:25 AM »

Spoiler

indeed!
Spoiler

Mmm, I could look.
thank you! :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 18, 2013, 10:05:56 AM »
What's your trainer name again? I'll check :3
EDIT: Is it Brittany? If so, Lillipup and Minccino!

I'm curious what mine is too XD; (Trainer: Kari)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:08:56 AM by Sora »

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 18, 2013, 10:09:54 AM »

Spoiler

indeed!
Spoiler

Mmm, I could look.
thank you! :D

Your player name is Freya, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal