collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay Star dinger...kmlahti ...Arwww  (Read 2561 times)

Offline kmlahti

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kmlautanen.fi
Re: eBay Star dinger...kmlahti ...Arwww
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 08:45:51 AM »
Like I said earlier: I did not ding those stars. I clicked full marks and gave full stars. If eBay screws up, that is not my problem, because sadly, I do not run eBay.

I did know the shipping cost beforehand. I did not leave you lower stars because of "exaggerated shipping cost" because my friend told me the shipping was as charged. Why the heck would I leave bad stars on shipping cost if they were as charged? If I had left bad stars, it would have been about the poor packaging - and no, as I said earlier, I had no complaints about the condition of the pony, which is also why I did not contact you. IF I have a problem, I contact the seller. If I don't, I leave full stars. Quite simple.

If I had wanted to intentionally bully someone, the "dings" would have been in "item not as described", but that would have been almost as childish as this thread.

From what I have seen, most sellers have a rating anywhere from 4,3 to 4,9, and all are selling fast and well, no complaints about money held by Paypal. I do wonder how Paypal is going to "hold funds" from a seller who has received one ding, when it doesn't hold them from sellers who receive them all the time. Strange indeed. [/sarcasm]

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:47:26 AM by kmlahti »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kmlautanen.fi

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 08:56:37 AM »

If I had wanted to intentionally bully someone, the "dings" would have been in "item not as described", but that would have been almost as childish as this thread.

From what I have seen, most sellers have a rating anywhere from 4,3 to 4,9, and all are selling fast and well, no complaints about money held by Paypal. I do wonder how Paypal is going to "hold funds" from a seller who has received one ding, when it doesn't hold them from sellers who receive them all the time. Strange indeed. [/sarcasm]

Sorry you feel this thread is childish when it's intended to warn others about star dingers. Maybe if you were more experienced in this forum than you would know it's quite common to give a heads up to others about this behavior from ebay buyers. Rather you meant to or not, the ding was made by you, hence the whole reason for this thread.
And as I stated earlier...Over a Period of Time with so many dings, Money will be held by paypal. I'm not worried about mine since I don't sell often but to others that sell tons of items daily might not want to deal with transaction where people *carlessly click away* at stars that could potenially hurt there ratings and hold funds.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline kmlahti

• Trade Count: (+109)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kmlautanen.fi
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 09:00:48 AM »
More experienced as in being member since 2006 vs 2011, or having a gazillion posts? ;) Activity is relative. I just prefer to spend my time selling, buying and trading rather than posting.

Feel free to warn people of me then. I certainly steer away from your sales in the future. Luckily I've had no complaints from the other sellers I've bought from over the years. Like my friend told me, luckily eBay also had decent sellers. Some on the Arena too ;) 

kmlautanen.fi

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 09:02:36 AM »
I know this is a stressful situation for both you. But I am going to be honest here there is no real way to prove this one way or another. So unfortunately I am going to lock this up because it is just going around in circles. I am sorry girls.  :cry:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal