collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Moxie Girls doll with pony that poops....  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Moxie Girls doll with pony that poops....
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2014, 01:38:21 AM »
It's funny yet disturbing. The rainbow pooping unicorn and egg pooping Easter Bunny are hilarious but why the heck is there a KOALA that poops GEMS. The entire ordeal reminds me a bit of Kopi Luwak; animal abuse and force-feeding to get coffee beans out of the poop of civet cats -_-

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 11:22:18 AM »
I will never stop laughing at this unicorn.  I don't even want the doll, but I would love to have a little unicorn that poops little rainbow glitter eggs!  :lmao:  That review was pretty good too.  Bahaha!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »
Sorries to  :bump: this again but I saw these for the first time in real life yesterday at my local TRU and it set me off laughing all over again!!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Of course we all already knew that ponies poop rainbows... right? :lol:   :raintoot:

gotta say, apart from that its totally hilarious (especially with the multi language box  :rofl: ) both the pony and the doll are cute  :heart:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2014, 01:33:55 PM »
gotta say, apart from that its totally hilarious (especially with the multi language box  :rofl: ) both the pony and the doll are cute  :heart:
now I want to see that box like hell! I want to read all the multi-language fun XD
too bad this line never really made it to us either (Moxies had a short-lived show up in our Tescos with an old basic line, just to disappear again not much later :( )...

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »
oh no, not these hilarious dolls again! XD
they have already appeared in the Moxie Girlz thread a little while ago, and I remember I cried my eyes out laughing (the worst part being that when someone pointed it out that the poor guy actually... ahem... recycles the poo) XD

even though I also find the rainbow-pooping unicorn hilarious, I would more be interested in Kellan, the doll in the pack. if someone finds this set on a clearance and is only about to keep the unicorn, I might be interested in the doll :) (clearance I say, because I fear she would cost a lot shipped overseas  :( )

Likewise because I like the unicorn but really don't care for Moxie Girlz at all. I don't even need the thing to poop, I just think it's cute.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal