collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom Army Swap- Done! Woot!  (Read 46196 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Army Swap- Ponies are on the way!
« Reply #570 on: January 22, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »
Ohhh, shoot, I just realized I forgot to take proper, pretty pics of them before I sent! Oh well, I'll have to steal the recipient's pics for my tumblr when they get there. ;) At least I remembered my note at the last minute!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #571 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
tracking says one of my packages I sent has arrived! Hope you like it!

Offline kaelynn

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
« Reply #572 on: January 22, 2014, 05:14:20 PM »
Second day in a row that the school buses were canceled due to a wind chill warning of -53C.   :blink:  Really?  Seriously?  I live in northern Ontario, not the freakin' North Pole!!

I work at a hotel and we've got people stranded who can't leave because the flights are all canceled and others who keep canceling day after day because their flights were canceled and they can't get here.  Not that I would WANT to go somewhere that is -53C!!!

The worst part is that we just went through all this about a month ago!!  We couldn't let the kids go outside to play with their new toboggans after Christmas because of the warning that exposed skin could freeze in under 5 minutes!

*sigh*  All that to say that I still couldn't get to the post office to mail out my box again today.  I'm really really sorry partner!!  I will get it there as fast as I can and will ship it by the fastest method that I can afford.   :cry:

Commissions are OPEN!
Find me on Instagram @ kaelynn_design
KaeLynn Design on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaeLynnDesign

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »
Second day in a row that the school buses were canceled due to a wind chill warning of -53C.   :blink:  Really?  Seriously?  I live in northern Ontario, not the freakin' North Pole!!

I work at a hotel and we've got people stranded who can't leave because the flights are all canceled and others who keep canceling day after day because their flights were canceled and they can't get here.  Not that I would WANT to go somewhere that is -53C!!!

The worst part is that we just went through all this about a month ago!!  We couldn't let the kids go outside to play with their new toboggans after Christmas because of the warning that exposed skin could freeze in under 5 minutes!

*sigh*  All that to say that I still couldn't get to the post office to mail out my box again today.  I'm really really sorry partner!!  I will get it there as fast as I can and will ship it by the fastest method that I can afford.   :cry:
no worries kaelynn. there are about half the partners that haven't mailed yet. so it won't be a big deal. and i def don't think you'll be the last one. :)

Offline kaelynn

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • KaeLynn Design on Etsy
Re: Custom Army Swap- Ponies are on the way! Midnight_Dream please contact me.
« Reply #574 on: January 22, 2014, 05:49:03 PM »
Ah thank goodness!  That takes the pressure off a bit...I was thinking I was the only one and that I was holding things up!

Commissions are OPEN!
Find me on Instagram @ kaelynn_design
KaeLynn Design on Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaeLynnDesign

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 22, 2014, 05:50:56 PM »
Ah thank goodness!  That takes the pressure off a bit...I was thinking I was the only one and that I was holding things up!
nope. i've been keeping the front page updated with who's shipped etc.
though it's in a really light really hard to see pink... didn't think that through. oops.
2 members still don't have address and are not replying to emails.... so yeah.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 22, 2014, 06:01:26 PM »
nope. i've been keeping the front page updated with who's shipped etc.
though it's in a really light really hard to see pink... didn't think that through. oops.
2 members still don't have address and are not replying to emails.... so yeah.

That's not comforting, hopefully everything is ok with both of those members and their just experiencing a slight delay.

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: January 22, 2014, 06:59:00 PM »
That's me! :D I'm so excited--thank you so much!! You so spoiled me, haha. I love the little embellishments you put on her, and her eyes are totally fantastic! :D And I totally already inhaled one of the chocolate bars. I'll save the rest for the brag thread. ;)

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 22, 2014, 07:00:58 PM »
That's me! :D I'm so excited--thank you so much!! You so spoiled me, haha. I love the little embellishments you put on her, and her eyes are totally fantastic! :D And I totally already inhaled one of the chocolate bars. I'll save the rest for the brag thread. ;)

Omg! Off to stalk the brag threads, can't wait to see the first box :freak:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 22, 2014, 07:14:14 PM »
wooHoo!!
Shiromisa mind starting the brag thread for us?
we'll be doing one master thread style.
oh man!! i'm so excited!!

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: January 22, 2014, 09:00:51 PM »
Sure thing! ^^ I want to wait til I have sunlight to take proper pics of Uro's work, to show it off in the best light. I'll start it tomorrow before work!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #581 on: January 22, 2014, 09:34:58 PM »
Sure thing! ^^ I want to wait til I have sunlight to take proper pics of Uro's work, to show it off in the best light. I'll start it tomorrow before work!

:D yay!! so glad you like everything! I too forgot to take good pictures to show her off so I will be stealing the ones you post for my dA if thats ok!

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 22, 2014, 10:26:38 PM »

:D yay!! so glad you like everything! I too forgot to take good pictures to show her off so I will be stealing the ones you post for my dA if thats ok!
Sure thing, no problem! ^^

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: January 23, 2014, 02:11:45 AM »
I hope no one is getting too worried about being unable to ship due to weather or unforseen family circumstances, or pet problems or whatever! I know I don't mind one bit if my pony arrives late because my partner couldn't ship on time for whatever reason! Please all just take care of yourselves.
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal