collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 77866 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #225 on: December 14, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
While I was debating whether to buy them or not, they SOLD OUT!!!

:yikes: Pardon me while I weep in a corner.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 14, 2013, 09:57:50 PM »
texasuberalles on Tumblr has posted an excellent size comparison:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Does anyone know if, by any chance, do they match in size with the gift pack ones???

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 15, 2013, 03:08:23 AM »
The gift set ponies are the same size as regular playful pony brushables, and I assume the same can be said for Shadowbolt Dash there.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 15, 2013, 04:49:51 AM »
Be careful if you are buying them online. Are they selling them as a complete box or as individuals? Because if as the latter you wont be guaranteed a complete box just 24 individuals...which could mean you loose out on some of the ponies you want!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 15, 2013, 12:05:35 PM »
Update: I snagged 3 of the 5 HT exclusives today (Dash, Derp, Pie).

I bought 12 of them, so I have extra's of the non-exclusives. If anyone wants one of the extra's I can provide: Rainbow Dash, Octavia, :muffin: Pony, Fluttershy, and DJ Pon-3.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 15, 2013, 01:20:22 PM »
STILL waiting for my box. Discovery Hut has a big stack of full boxes just to tease me. :P

Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 15, 2013, 02:09:44 PM »
STILL waiting for my box. Discovery Hut has a big stack of full boxes just to tease me. :P

Aw! Sorry for the delay! They're worth the wait though!

Offline Kitzka

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 15, 2013, 10:10:59 PM »
Flashy- congrats on the regular colored ponies. My local HT doesn't have these in yet. I hope they will be there soon. Knowing my luck they will have them sowing a time without a buy 1 get x promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 15, 2013, 11:48:41 PM »
Flashy- congrats on the regular colored ponies. My local HT doesn't have these in yet. I hope they will be there soon. Knowing my luck they will have them sowing a time without a buy 1 get x promotion.

I'm assuming you meant me but your iPhone doesn't love me =( lol
Thanks Kitzka. There were only two boxes left when I was done. I might go buy them today just because.

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 16, 2013, 12:55:04 AM »
Does anyone know what other stores (besides Hot Topic) might have these for sale? I'd love it if they actually came to Canada!
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 16, 2013, 01:25:39 AM »
Be careful if you are buying them online. Are they selling them as a complete box or as individuals? Because if as the latter you wont be guaranteed a complete box just 24 individuals...which could mean you loose out on some of the ponies you want!

Well I am hoping that if I get a case-worth (and I ordered 1 case worth in two separate orders to take advantage of the coupon + free shipping), they will have just boxed up the entire case since that is easier than counting out individual ponies, and because generally that seems to be how they have filled orders in the past.  I do realize I could get repeats this way, or possibly broken cases, but it still seems to be the best option since I really want the exclusives, and am not able to drive far far away to the nearest Hot Topic, and ebay prices seem to be inching up to $17-$20 + shipping, which ends up costing even more.  Plus, this way I'll have lots of extra ponies to customize or trade away. 

craftEcowgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #236 on: December 16, 2013, 01:46:13 AM »

Well I am hoping that if I get a case-worth (and I ordered 1 case worth in two separate orders to take advantage of the coupon + free shipping), they will have just boxed up the entire case since that is easier than counting out individual ponies, and because generally that seems to be how they have filled orders in the past.  I do realize I could get repeats this way, or possibly broken cases, but it still seems to be the best option since I really want the exclusives, and am not able to drive far far away to the nearest Hot Topic, and ebay prices seem to be inching up to $17-$20 + shipping, which ends up costing even more.  Plus, this way I'll have lots of extra ponies to customize or trade away.

How much does a case cost?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 16, 2013, 02:26:17 AM »

I put a run-down of the cost on page 15 of this thread- reply #222.  There are 12 in a box.

Unfortunately, they are currently sold out.  I am a little surprised how fast they sold out, and disappointed (since I wanted to swap duplicates with people) - but I'm sure they'll get them back in stock.  I ordered to cases worth, to maximize my chances of getting all five of the exclusives.    Unfortunately, I had already ordered a set from Toywiz back when they had a sale, so I will definitely have a LOT of extra ponies.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 16, 2013, 05:12:22 AM »
I, for one, am hoping they restock before the Christmas shipping window closes... I'm hoping to combine them with a present I wanna get for my friend, ha ha! :P
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

craftEcowgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #239 on: December 16, 2013, 07:01:52 AM »

I put a run-down of the cost on page 15 of this thread- reply #222.  There are 12 in a box.

Unfortunately, they are currently sold out.  I am a little surprised how fast they sold out, and disappointed (since I wanted to swap duplicates with people) - but I'm sure they'll get them back in stock.  I ordered to cases worth, to maximize my chances of getting all five of the exclusives.    Unfortunately, I had already ordered a set from Toywiz back when they had a sale, so I will definitely have a LOT of extra ponies.

I show 5 pages to this thread and post #222, does not have price.   Must be because we all use different devices to read the thread.  Could you repost cost.  Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal