collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 77760 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2013, 03:16:20 AM »
My Toywiz order finally shipped yesterday, I'm pretty excited to see them I will admit.  I hope they do more in this size...

I'm almost positive once the larger molds are released they will do the next 12 ponies in this size as well in wave two of the minis.

In case anyone is wondering all 12 of these ponies are the exact same ones released in the larger sized funkos, they just scaled them down.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2013, 07:01:31 AM »
I love the shape of the little ones even more than the big ones (easier to store)

It's just a shame that only two of them so far are fully colored- I do like the look of the black ponies, but I like them colored like themselves too- maybe even more.  I hope they do chase versions of all of them at some point...

I'm trying to steel myself for the horrendous flaws that are sure to be on most of them...

Offline Gypsy

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+184)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • VNCToys.com
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »
So far the ones I opened were nice,  only a very minor rub from that black plastic bag, only one has a seam/rough area on one side, and one a a stray paint marks that might come off.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2013, 07:10:13 AM »
Oooh- that is really good to hear! 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2013, 07:20:29 AM »
I love the shape of the little ones even more than the big ones (easier to store)

It's just a shame that only two of them so far are fully colored- I do like the look of the black ponies, but I like them colored like themselves too- maybe even more.  I hope they do chase versions of all of them at some point...

I'm trying to steel myself for the horrendous flaws that are sure to be on most of them...

There are 5 of them which are the correct colours :) Pinkie, Dash, DJ, Hooves and Drama Pony. I much prefer them that way as well. The ninja black outfits seem a little odd to me :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 06, 2013, 07:31:05 AM »
I opened my box from Gypsy ( those lil buggers FINALLY got here lol!) and they were all very very nice, I was pleasantly surprised  ^.^ I did indeed get one of each. The glow in the dark ones are really powerful too and glow really bright!  ^.^
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 07:34:36 AM by Rhini »

craftEcowgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2013, 07:37:34 AM »

There are 5 of them which are the correct colours :) Pinkie, Dash, DJ, Hooves and Drama Pony. I much prefer them that way as well. The ninja black outfits seem a little odd to me :P

But the regular colored ones can only be found at Hot Topic correct?   

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
Wow, I did not even know about the regular colored ones-  I ordered the alleged "full set" from Toywiz, which was only the black ones, plus "Muffins" and DJ-   so Pinkie and Dash will be at Hot Topic? Maybe they will be more widely released after some time like the last HT exclusives...

I'd really like a colored set...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2013, 07:42:03 AM »

But the regular colored ones can only be found at Hot Topic correct?   

Yes - they are only being found in boxes which are branded Hot Topic so it would appear they are exclusives.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2013, 07:47:27 AM »
Dangit-  I just read back and saw that too- what a bummer, so the "show accurate" ponies are the Chase ponies in these, and only for Hot Topic and only 1 in 24.  I am NOT buying another case of these just in the off chance there may be a correctly colored Pinkie or Dash- cripes!

Offline Fricknmaniac

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »
Oh, this is such a relief after reading the rest of this thread. There was a post linked on reddit about the chase/variant figures making the boxes totally random and I got really worried since I had ordered a box from Toywiz (based completely on the fact that it said a complete set).

So I'm so happy to see that the randomized cases are Hot Topic exclusives. I'm totally happy missing out on the truly random boxes and chase figures. (Plus, given how much Hot Topic overcharges for the blind bags, I cringe to think what they're charging for the Funko minis.) I may not care totally about having a complete set, but I still wanted 9 of the 12, making it better to just get a complete set.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2013, 02:28:13 PM »
I'm still not sold on these
I think I will wait for them to be on sale , 5 for each is kinda up there I think.
are they going to be released to TRU or Target?
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

WrittenEmber

« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »
I love both the black bodied and the full color ones. And I really love this size, too. I've not collected the big Funkos because they need more space than I have to give them at the moment. These little ones are just my size!

I bought a bunch of these from HT and sure enough, got some full-color ones! Sadly, I don't get to keep them. Must sell ponies to pay for more ponies! (And, you know, bills.) Anyone looking to pick and choose might give my sale thread a browse...  ;)

Offline Gypsy

• Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+184)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • VNCToys.com
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »

When are you expecting your next order?

Hi, They should arrive next Thursday the 12th weather permitting by FedEx this time woot!! $55 per a set of 12 ponies, each pony box is shrink wrapped, and the ponies are in black plastic bags inside. I pack them well with bubble and cardboard and ship asap, love being able to help out all my fellow ponies VNCToys.com!

I will open a new box too if anyone is still wanting loose ones, $5 each and will be listed in my sales  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341840.msg961299.html#msg961299 :hug:

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2013, 07:46:15 PM »
I'd love to buy them from you Gypsy, but alas - I am one of the idiots trying to find the chase figures. :( I'll bookmark your site just in case, though! I'm really hoping they list them on their website, so I can wait for a nice coupon or something...
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal