collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Arena wish:  (Read 2028 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: My Arena wish:
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 10:26:58 AM »
You are so not alone...I play with my ponies any chance I get...they get epic adventures and I tend to take pictures of those adventures:) hehehehe

I wish to be able to like a post/comment on the arena. I know I can post and add a quote, like icon, or mention it....but I would really like to just look through the comments and hit the like button to show someone I like their comment:)

Glad I am not alone=)

Agreed :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »
I wish there was a side forum for people who play with their ponies where you could talk about your ponies as toys and not collectibles. I feel so alone when I'm on here - like I'm the only one who is into ponies as toys :huh:
well  I take  my ponies on vacation with me and when we have family picture moments the pony gets a turn and my family has gotten use to it...so it's kinda like yea the family acts like this while I am doing this
Hubby and kids stand there or occupy themselves and hubby will say "Yea your mom has to play with her ponies. You know how she is. Just give her a moment and she will be done."
Does this make me an evil mom?! Ha ha mom has to be embarrassing the hell out of them.
I like your guys wishes
Keep them coming!!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 10:44:46 AM »
I wish there was a side forum for people who play with their ponies where you could talk about your ponies as toys and not collectibles. I feel so alone when I'm on here - like I'm the only one who is into ponies as toys :huh:
"Yea your mom has to play with her ponies. You know how she is. Just give her a moment and she will be done."
Does this make me an evil mom?! Ha ha mom has to be embarrassing the hell out of them.

LMAO :lol: That is hilarious, I can picture it in my head, I'm just killing myself laughing

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 10:46:19 AM »
I second the cleaning/restoring subforum, the MLP merch subforum, and the ability to "like" posts ^.^ Oh and oc course the ability to have free ponies fall out of my computer screen XD

I don't have anything else to add ^^;
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 10:56:26 AM »
I'd love for the RP/fanfic subforum to return! It was so much fun... Unfortunately, not that active =/

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 12:31:02 PM »
That there was a pony emoticon with a  wiggly moustache. It'd be so..... sultry..... and so..... addictive, and.....amusing.

oh and I'd adore a restoration/cleaning subforum, in a more 'realistic' pony world.... :P

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
I wish to be able to like a post/comment on the arena. I know I can post and add a quote, like icon, or mention it....but I would really like to just look through the comments and hit the like button to show someone I like their comment:)

Me too - I read so much, and I often get close to adding a comment... but I'm so shy, sometimes I can't. :shy:  A thumbs-up button would be, well...

But I'll settle for more emoticons, please... maybe some G4s?  And definitely this one:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 04:58:06 PM »
my wish is that there would be a giant themed swap every month for all members to join.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 05:33:24 PM »
I hit "Like" for the "Like Button" comments. :D

I wish there'd be no more Us vs Them threads about why Bronies, newcomers, etc are awful and ruining everything.

(That's just my wish, if you personally wish that the thread could be free of bronies, then that's your prerogative! :) )
I'll put something here some time

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 09:10:47 PM »
That there was a pony emoticon with a  wiggly moustache. It'd be so..... sultry..... and so..... addictive, and.....amusing.

oh and I'd adore a restoration/cleaning subforum, in a more 'realistic' pony world.... :P
put it on spike!!!

Offline Epona

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 07:10:12 AM »

[/quote]

I agree I wish there was a Like (or LOVE) icon you could click, there are so many things I like but cant come up with anything to actually say about it.

Tenar

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »
I wish that there was a sub forum on restoration and care with a master thread with links to great tutorials.  I know there are some in the customs section but you have to search through so many to find what you are looking for.
And I wish there was a master thread with a price check chart for all generations, that has a column with the pony name, a column for a picture, a column for prices of ponies in different conditions(ex MIB price, column for Mint price, column for price Near mint, column for bait, etc). Members can post to the thread when a price needs to be changed, but only admins can change the chart.  It would also have links to other current price lists( like the strawberry reef G3 price list)

I agree with a forum for customs / restorations and a forum just for merchandise.

There are some great tutorials but it's hard to sort though them all.  Some people have different opinions on what techniques to use too.  I've been slowly collecting materials needed to start some restoration projects.  I have a couple of bait G1's to start.  I have a moondancer with no tail, most of the symbol missing and some kind of mold / dirt problem.  I'm looking forward on seeing if I can restore her.  I've debated starting a blog about it.

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 11:17:57 AM »
I wish we had a list of What paints closest match pony bodies, and symbols, for those who want to try to repair there more beat up ponies.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 11:28:22 AM »
^^^^^^I play with ponies too! =) I only keep a few as 'collectibles', ponies are great for taking fun pictures too!

I think my arena wish would be to meet everyone on here in person and hang out for a day! I wish we could go into our computers and hang out in a ponyland as our personas!

Post Merge: September 18, 2013, 11:29:44 AM

heehee speaking of emoticons... I want a unicorn pooping out a rainbow cupcake emoticon!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:32:22 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 04:12:51 AM »
Yay, that is great to hear there are others on here who play with ponies! :D It would be so much fun if there was a sub-forum where we could share pics and stories of what goes on in our respective pony worlds!  :frolic:

You are not alone. And if I had time, this is what I'd be doing with my ponies, too!! DId you see Fardreamer's thread? :D
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341011.msg946271.html#msg946271

Yes, I did see that thread and those pictures are so awesome! :D

If I should come up with another whish it would be that the Arena Photo Hunt and Photo Show made a come back. They were so much fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal