collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me some Cadence!  (Read 1417 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Show me some Cadence!
« on: September 14, 2013, 11:56:31 AM »
Cadence is one of my favourite ponies but I've not gotten around to buying her brushable yet (debating importing the new favourites set) and I'm considering starting my Fashion Style collection with her Crystal Princess Fashion Style (the one sold as a single, not the Target exclusive with Shining Armour) BUT I've not seen any photos of the latter out of box :( Would anyone that owns that particular one please show me some photos of her? Thank you!

Also, are there any differences between Cadence in the Princess twin packs and the one in the new favourites set, barring the tinsel and gem eye?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Re: Show me some Cadence!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:11:19 PM »
She is one of my favourites too. I have just ordered the tru set (well the post office is going to redeliver it as I got hit with customs fees  :mad:)

but anyway, they are not the best pictures but it is a start for you.  :satisfied:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 12:16:23 PM »
Aww no, really? D: I thought the TRU US courier let you pay the import tax in advance so that it wasn't help up at customs? :( Or did you order from somewhere else? >.< Your Cadences look lovely, too! Who's the handsome stallion with the yellow mane?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
Aww no, really? D: I thought the TRU US courier let you pay the import tax in advance so that it wasn't help up at customs? :( Or did you order from somewhere else? >.< Your Cadences look lovely, too! Who's the handsome stallion with the yellow mane?

I got it off ebay, though it still got here quite fast and the fees were not that bad to be honest I only paid an extra £6 though royal mail stuck on an extra £8 handling fee which I am not impressed about.

The one behind is just a custom of prince blue blood. I wanted more g4 boys and he was the easiest one I could find. (though I don't think I will give up my day job)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2013, 12:29:48 PM »

I got it off ebay, though it still got here quite fast and the fees were not that bad to be honest I only paid an extra £6 though royal mail stuck on an extra £8 handling fee which I am not impressed about.

The one behind is just a custom of prince blue blood. I wanted more g4 boys and he was the easiest one I could find. (though I don't think I will give up my day job)

Yeah that handling fee is the real kicker >.< My only worry about ordering direct from TRU US is the amount of complaints about the quality of this set I've heard. I'd be quite unhappy to spend around £40 importing the set to find defective ponies ;_;

Oooh! He looks lovely :D I really love the subtle browner bits in his mane

Offline cyberunicorn

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 12:41:06 PM »

Yeah that handling fee is the real kicker >.< My only worry about ordering direct from TRU US is the amount of complaints about the quality of this set I've heard. I'd be quite unhappy to spend around £40 importing the set to find defective ponies ;_;

Thanks, that mane hides a multitude of sins. lol

I was the same with the last set just spending that much to get nightmare moon not really worth it for me back then as I had ordered the others from china and they were all fine. But I added it up the totals to do that this time as I have most of the set and am not interested in duplicates. but it worked out way to expensive and I have ended up buying it off ebay and will sell the ones that I already have. hopefully I will get my customs fee back at least.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2013, 12:54:16 PM »

Thanks, that mane hides a multitude of sins. lol

I was the same with the last set just spending that much to get nightmare moon not really worth it for me back then as I had ordered the others from china and they were all fine. But I added it up the totals to do that this time as I have most of the set and am not interested in duplicates. but it worked out way to expensive and I have ended up buying it off ebay and will sell the ones that I already have. hopefully I will get my customs fee back at least.

Yeah I'm debating getting this one as the only double I'd get is Lyra and the single ponies are still pretty expensive on Ebay >.< I did buy the last set (it's still with my friend in the US lol) and my only doubles are Trixie, Dash and Pinkie (I'll prolly sell the CE ones I got with Celestia and Princess Twilight though or try out customising them).

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2013, 01:27:13 PM »
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2013, 01:40:27 PM »

I never noticed before, but they actually gaze into each other's eyes :D That's so cute!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »

I never noticed before, but they actually gaze into each other's eyes :D That's so cute!

OMG! I never noticed this either! Wow...thats really sweet!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

NoodleMore

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 03:52:24 PM »
Here's a pic of my Shining Armor and Princess Cadance.  I actually rehaired Shining myself.  That troll hair was horrible!  I prefer the Wedding Castle set Cadance- no gem eye or tinsel in hair.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 03:55:37 PM »
I have her but she is still in her package.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 04:20:36 PM »
I love him rehaired!  And Cadence is an adorable pony.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
Here's a pic of my Shining Armor and Princess Cadance.  I actually rehaired Shining myself.  That troll hair was horrible!  I prefer the Wedding Castle set Cadance- no gem eye or tinsel in hair.

Gaah, all your stallions are so beautiful!!! I wish I could get a rehaired SA... Yours is gorgeous.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 05:44:58 PM »
Blue Blood is a handsome fella!
:socks:   :frog:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal