collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: COLOUR SWAP Brag Thread Wheeeee!  (Read 20621 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: COLOUR SWAP Brag Thread Wheeeee!
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
I want to see more too! I still need to find wrapping paper for mine!

pixieponies

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2013, 11:21:21 PM »
My box arrived yesterday  :satisfied: and wow spottedslug has outdone herself. I cannot add photos yet as my laptop had a toddler related accident so I'm havinng to type this on my husbands phone. I will do a proper brag when new laptop has been purchased

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2013, 05:07:04 AM »
----->archidraca
So glad you enjoyed everything, I know you said no candy but the gun had these awesome boxes that I like to store pins and stickers and such in and the colors were perfect I couldn't resist. Also the crayons and sharpies caught my eye because they matched perfectly and were set colors!

Sorry about the flutter pony head! D: That bums me out that it fell off, as for the dance and prance I was afraid I butchered her trying to take her apart but afterwards I figured eh I'll throw her in as an extra.

I was excited to find and send you the other flutter ponies, even more so that you like them so much and they matched the color scheme.

And the mirror pony? Even though she has some symbol rub I was impressed with that soft hair as well!

The fakies I had to throw in just because of the colors!!

All and all I'm so glad you like it and the pictures you took are so lovely and make me feel good about it!

First off, :hug: and thank you so much. I love art supplies of all sorts and markers/pens in particular. Gum was the perfect solution to my No-Candy stipulation! :heart: And to pick my absolute favorite brand? Priceless.

I think I'm going to name the Custom : Concord Vineyard. I may change her up a bit, if that's OK, but the hair will likely remain completely the same.  ^.^ I keep playing with her wings and taking out paints to color match. I haven't made a Symbol yet but will work on that here in a bit.

I'm glad my poor phone camera made you as happy as opening that wonderful, starry box did for me.

I am 100% ok with you editing her! I couldn't figure out a symbol for her and I saw that you were crafty so I figured I'd rather leave her a blank flank and let you design her a bit more!

Offline Mnemiz

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2013, 05:23:40 AM »
Oh my.... That's rly impressive... Love love loooooove the costum G3 and the painting..
Truly stunning (and yes, you got spoiled) xD
Get kinda jealous here :P Haha!!  :frolic:
:good: 'Keep calm & brony on!!' :drunk:

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2013, 08:35:35 AM »
I got my box from dashesndots  today!!!!!! :frolic: Thanks so much honey! I am absolutely in love with everything! :hug: You did such an amazing job! You nailed my likes and dislikes perfectly. :) And I don't think anyone has to guess what my colors were. :P First off, the view opening the box (and it was heavy too!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All my pressies. Wow there are a lot of them!~

The first thing I opened was this. I could have stopped there and been totally satisfied! It's beautiful and perfect!

There were many little packages of candies and I laughed out loud that they are all color coordinated! Jelly beans, rock sugar candy, fruit slices, gummies, chewies and chocolates. (Those little globes are great! They made me smile.)

I even received color coordinated treats for my babies! :lol:

Now for the ponies. I am thrilled with all of them (even the ones with the notes about flaws. If no one else can guess which were just extras, I'll never tell! :P ) SS Bouncy and MGR Brilliant Blossoms, both of whom are lovely!

Seaspray and Shenanigans II (who I have been looking for for so long!) :hug:

DnP DJ was another pony who's been on my list for quite a while now, and she gorgeous! And Autumn Skye is such a beautiful girl! :heart:

And lastly, Lemony Gem (her hair is so amazingly soft!) and BB Trixie Lulamoon. Thank you especially for her since she is a set completer! :hug:

As if all of that weren't enough, check out this super awesome tote bag! I have been admiring this print on a tee shirt for quite a while, but never bought one since I wasn't nuts about the shirt color. Now I have it on a much better color and on a super useful tote bag that I can take anywhere! :cheer:

And now for the creme de la creme. A hand drawn picture of my persona pony Atlas! This is amazing! I am super stoked! The colors are great and I love all of the little steampunk accessories on him. The Victorian hot air balloons make it just perfect! Eeehhh!

All of my loot together!~

Midnight says Thank you for the treats and the ribbons!

And Jack says Thank you for the treats! They're a little big for now, but I'll grow into them and quickly! (Hondo would have loved them too.) :cry:

Thank you so much dashesndots! This was such a well thought out box. I enjoyed opening it so much. :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :) :) :)

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2013, 09:07:44 AM »
Awesome swap box, Congrats Clones :) Great job Dashes! Love the colors :)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
What an amazing box! Dash you did such a great job coordinating all the colors! WOW! Just awesome - and all the ponies do look beautiful! Congrats Clones!! :hug:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2013, 09:31:23 AM »
Wow!! Congrats  clones_rebellion! What a beautiful box! I LOVE the colors! Fantastic Job Dashesndots!!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2013, 09:32:01 AM »
Yay!!!!! :biggrin: So happy you really like everything Clones!!!  :hug: :hug:   I'm so glad you don't mind the flawed ponies :)  I had a great time shopping for you and putting everything together, and I had a lot of fun drawing Atlas :D   :frolic:  You're so very welcome and I hope you enjoy everything :)  :happy:

PS thanks blondee1982, Sunshine and MikeysGrrrrl :)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2013, 09:39:28 AM »
Awesome box!  Great job dashndots!  You put so much effort in.  It's amazing!  And congrats Clones!

Argentum-Zeena

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »
Great box, congrats :D I love the slight steampunk theme it has.

Offline court2882

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • I love pony armies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »
Congrats on those great boxes so far.  You guys are doing a great job!!! This seems like it was a really great swap!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2013, 02:35:40 PM »
awesome box! I love that quote

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
No swap box for me today, but I got a couple ponies for a partner in a private swap...

I need opinions from you guys...

I have a pony who's group is very very prone to cancer... like, many members of this group typically have cancer spots being their major issue (kind of like Cloud Puff or Party Time tend to get regrind) - and my partner said they don't want cancer, regrind, etc... but, this pony does not have a large amount of DARK cancer marks, just a few mild ones... and again, these are prone to cancer, so, I feel like it's a "good" condition pony for that respect, but... I'm not sure if I should send it to my partner? (not this swap...) - It's a bit too expensive to be thrown in as an "extra", so, it's either I send it or resell it... :huh: What do you guys think?
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2013, 03:24:31 PM »
Well speaking as a non picky person, I would think it would be fine, however I know how some people can be. Have you thought about maybe asking the person who's running the swap their opinion, like sending them a picture so they can see what you're talking about?

By the way, I learn something new everyday on here, I had no idea that certain ponies were prone to cancer or regrind.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal