collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave 9 BB box found!  (Read 6506 times)

Cherry_Sunset

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wave 9 BB box found!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 09:34:29 AM »
I just lost an ebay auction for Rainbow Prism a few days ago, and now I'm glad, because I will only have to pay two dollars for her! I certainly like some of the ponies in this set :) And I think Twilight and AJ were up there, let me take another look. Your brain might just be so used to seeing them that it skips over them entirely

Edit: Ok, Aj is up there, but no Twilight. That eerily similar unicorn on the top threw me for a loop  :lol:

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »
Please let that be Medley
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 10:08:14 AM »
New Fluttershy mold? Big Mac? Medley? Now here are some blind bags I want to buy! I hope one of the stores here will carry them!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 10:41:25 AM »
I wonder if wave 10 will be transparent versions of these. There has been a transparent new mold FS on taobao.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 10:55:25 AM »
Cool, they named the one BG pony that has G! medley's colors with Medley, also her fanon name.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 11:20:04 AM »
Hmmm...so now we are even getting a lot of re releases in blind bag boxes :P

There are some ponies I love here so I can live with a 50/50 split on new verses old. And by new I dont mean just the same pony released again with some minor colour differences.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 11:23:09 AM »
Yay! I've been hoping w9 would be confirmed soon!
I love the rainbow-y box. Nice to see what of all the taobao/ebay finds are included!
I'm a little bit sad that the solid color Lily Valley in this set is a pegasus instead of an earth pony but I'm happy especially for Grape Delight, Tropical Storm and Sprinkle Medley! I won't be getting the other re-releases but I'm ok that I only want 9-10 ponies from this wave as my bb collection has grown so fast.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 11:32:56 AM »
love the box, but so far , only wave 7 has appealed to me , and some  few from  different waves
I still want to get  box of the wave 8  , but I would not buy them at the store ever , they are too overpriced now even at walmart  ,almost 3 dllrs for one
when Hasbro gets the box ,I will get one, if they ever have it again on stock
their box ,is only 46.99 plus tax and with something else on the order is free shipping , so ponies come for less than 2 dllrs that way :)
but luckily is not a must have for me , not like wave 7 was for me :)  it was back when they were only 1.96 at walmart :)
now at 2.47 :(  is a no go, when the brushables are only 4 now over there
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 11:53:26 AM »
Ooooh  Medley !!!  Love the nurse, and Grape Delight is adorable :D  Wish I could see them all a little bit better- there are probably more that I'll love :D

I was initially against the clashy/rainbow-attacked ponies, but might end up getting the entire box anyway...

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 01:01:15 PM »
...wow, if this weren't from Taobao, I'd be inclined to call it a very well made fake. No Twilight Sparkle of any kind? Two copies of the same pony, only with different cutie marks, one of them sharing her name with an earth pony released two waves earlier with a totally different color scheme? Totally unaltered reissues of Noteworthy and Carrot Cake and Big McIntosh? Naming Berry Punch "Berryshine," despite having given that name to a unicorn pony in an earlier wave and that same earth pony being named Berry Punch in the trading cards?

But if it's from Taobao, I guess it has to be real. Just... wow. This is ludicrous. And I guess we haven't seen Shoeshine in the Pinkie Pie mold before, so that's another point in its favor, even if everyone else is familiar.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 01:15:47 PM »
Ooh, I'm so glad they're sticking with that new mold for Fluttershy!!!  I am actually excited about these.  I don't care much for the sparkle/glitter/neon/translucent gimmicky blindbags, but I do really love the normal ones.  Will definitely have to get Medley and that nurse!

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 01:20:08 PM »
I can't wait to buy Ggzggggizg and Leftover Fritter!  :lol:

It's a good thing Medley is in this, (edit: and the better Fluttershy mold, too!) or the set would be irredeemable. Well, more for the BB customizers, I guess. Always good to have guilt-free baits readily available.

I'll put something here some time

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »
...wow, if this weren't from Taobao, I'd be inclined to call it a very well made fake. No Twilight Sparkle of any kind? Two copies of the same pony, only with different cutie marks, one of them sharing her name with an earth pony released two waves earlier with a totally different color scheme? Totally unaltered reissues of Noteworthy and Carrot Cake and Big McIntosh? Naming Berry Punch "Berryshine," despite having given that name to a unicorn pony in an earlier wave and that same earth pony being named Berry Punch in the trading cards?

But if it's from Taobao, I guess it has to be real. Just... wow. This is ludicrous. And I guess we haven't seen Shoeshine in the Pinkie Pie mold before, so that's another point in its favor, even if everyone else is familiar.
Yeah, about the same here. I'm pleased at Fluttershy's new mold being included, as well as another chance to get Cadance molds for customs, but...otherwise, this is pretty underwhelming. Not a fan of the rereleases, definitely not a fan of the two identical pegasi. The bags are really cute, though, so that's a point in its favor.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »
I can't wait to buy Ggzggggizg and Leftover Fritter!  :lol:

Leftover Fritter YES! sounds better than Lavender Fritter!! (have you tasted lavender??)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 03:05:51 PM »
Awwww :( no DJ Pon-3  :(
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal