collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Angry and unhappy, I didn't want to have to start this thread.
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 11:30:05 AM »
Sooo....she gave you a free set of NBT as a RAOPK, and you're going to leave her a negative? I mean, I understand your situation was very frustrating to you because you really wanted that sundae, but I just don't feel like this warrants a negative. She gave you a full refund after all. If it were me, I don't think I'd leave feedback at all, or if I did it would be a neutral. But that's just me. ;)

I'm going to try to respectfully disagree.  I don't think that gifts should be equivalent to- I've done something for you, you can do something for me in the future.  The transaction was incredibly poorly handled.  And the feedback you leave is based on the transaction.  It is not biased on past history, personal friendship, other transactions, other gifts, other factors.  Feedback should be left considering the situation of the transaction it involved.  The transaction was a negative experience.  They are a beautiful person.  They are nice and sweet.  They have a great selling history.  They gave this person a gift.  All that is wonderful.  But it holds no barring on this transaction.  This transaction was negative.

Folks don't say stuff like that because they are afraid people won't sell to them in the future.  *shrug* But it's the truth.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:32:13 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »
I first want to point out that money never exchanged hands for the twins so as far as feedback, it can't be left. So let's focus on the sundae and nothing else from this point on. It's irrelevant.

As far as the sundae goes I do feel she was lax in the communication department. She should have Pmed you as soon as she could not find it and refund you promptly. It should not have taken you to receive the package with it missing to question where it is. And while I understand she is having RL issues it could have been handled a bit differently and this thread would not exist. But in the end you were refunded, whether you feel it is worth a negative or not Ice is your choice. I look at things a bit differently perhaps because I look at all perspectives but if I were refunded in the end and on her own accord without having to open a case, I would most likely leave a neutral to warn others. I leave the negatives for the scammers.   

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 12:16:16 PM »
I first want to point out that money never exchanged hands for the twins so as far as feedback, it can't be left. So let's focus on the sundae and nothing else from this point on. It's irrelevant.

As far as the sundae goes I do feel she was lax in the communication department. She should have Pmed you as soon as she could not find it and refund you promptly. It should not have taken you to receive the package with it missing to question where it is. And while I understand she is having RL issues it could have been handled a bit differently and this thread would not exist. But in the end you were refunded, whether you feel it is worth a negative or not Ice is your choice. I look at things a bit differently perhaps because I look at all perspectives but if I were refunded in the end and on her own accord without having to open a case, I would most likely leave a neutral to warn others. I leave the negatives for the scammers.   

Thank you for your words of wisdom, oh great TP guru! :worshippy:

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 04:24:32 PM »
I agree with PonyLady on this one. If I were you I would leave a neutral.
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 05:29:14 PM »
Neutral sounds fair to me.  She did give you a full refund, even though the rest of the transaction was disappointing.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 07:07:49 PM »
It just makes me sad when these issues, that could have been sorted by a two sentence PM, occur :( Communication is such a key to a pleasant and successful transaction, even if problems come up along the way.

Good luck finding your accessory grail! You must be so disappointed :(
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal