collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Resolved.  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Resolved.
« on: September 02, 2013, 05:16:25 AM »
I'm probably slightly over-reacting, due to feeling irate and hurt, but Saoirse and I have had a long standing transaction. We were originally trading, one of my items for Saoirse to purchase NBTs Jangles and Tangles from Breyer600. It took over a month for them to arrive, and during that time, Sao said she had fallen out of pony-love and said she'd start selling off some things. My acc grail at the time (still is) the chocolate soda sundae for Chocolate Delight, so I made her an offer, which she accepted based on the PC, and we said we'd wait to get J&T from Breyer. Sao then said she'd rather not trade since she no longer loved ponies, and instead, and incredibly generously said she'd bought them as a RAOPK for me. This was my first ever RAOPK, so I was stunned and so excited.

The parcel turned up today and the twins were safe (thank you Breyer!) but the sundae? Not in there. No holes in the parcel, absolutely no evidence of tampering, and I was definitely the first to open the seal on the parcel. I can provide photographic evidence too.

What should I do? This isn't really a one off either, I can sympathise with people going through RL issues, but this is just unfair. I'm out of money now, and my 'grail accs' I waited months and months for. This isn't the first time it's happened either. We were going to trade Pokémon Ruby and Crystal for some of my ponies, and she PM'ed to say Pokémon crystal wasn't in her bag when she got to the PO, and she had just sent ruby, since crystal wasn't there, and presumably had fallen out of her bag. Which sent up a little red flag straight away. But now? No explanation, no PM, no item I paid for. I'm so livid right now, and so upset, I really trust Saoirse, but this is just too far, and a second time, isn't really very acceptable.  :cry: I'm hoping she has just been really busy, and genuinely forgot to get it down from the loft to send to me, or maybe I'm just being too hopeful.

Please can you advise? I know Sao is such a wonderful, kind person, but I'm out of money right now (partially my fault, since to secure the item, I offered to pay on the 12th when I had the money, (and thought the NBTs would arrive quickly), she said she needed to get it out of the attic, which I was happy to wait for, I was just glad to be getting it, I even asked her twice 'are you sure it's the chocolate one, not the strawberry one?' with no response, just the 'I need to get it from the attic'.

Please Saoirse, if you're reading this, all I'm asking for is an honest answer, and my item, if not, a refund, since you know how desperately I wanted it, and that I paid you on the 12th of July. I don't dislike you, but you can understand I'm feeling hurt, so please, all I want is my item with an honest answer, or a refund.

Icey x

P.S: If you have one to sell, please PM me!  :cry:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:40:09 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
Re: Angry and unhappy, I didn't want to have to start this thread.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 05:55:06 AM »
Sorry your having issues :hugs: Hopefully she will see this and make it right...maybe something in RL is going on.

Good Luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 06:07:47 AM »
Sorry your having issues :hugs: Hopefully she will see this and make it right...maybe something in RL is going on.

Good Luck!

Thank you. I know she has been having RL issues, that's why I've been incredibly patient up until now. I really hope I get my item, I don't want to have to start the desperate hunt all over again :(

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
I'm glad to hear that the twins finally made it to you. :D 

This whole thing has been so long and drawn out, I hope it turns out she genuinely just forgot the sundae and gets it to you soon.  :hug: 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 11:24:11 PM »
Oh my, I know you've been after that sundae for so long now :( I hope you get one and get all this sorted out :hug:
My Wish List

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 01:34:28 AM »
So sorry this is happening, I really hope it gets sorted out soon. :/

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Angry and unhappy, I didn\'t want to have to start this thread.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 02:40:22 AM »
I was issued a refund this morning. No apology, just 'it didn't show up so I issued you a refund'. And reiterating the fact that she had checked and it didn't turn up.

Very disappointed. At least I got a refund. If anyone has it to sell, please let me know. I guess this is over.

Post Merge: September 03, 2013, 02:43:30 AM

Only thing now is feedback. I'm not sure what to put, what should I put, or should I not leave any? That's what I'd feel best doing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 02:43:30 AM by Icecrystalline »

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 03:05:21 AM »
I had seen you worried about this before and I am glad that at the very least you have your money back. Good luck finding your ice cream soda! I know you need it, that seems to be hard piece to find.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 04:07:22 AM »
I was issued a refund this morning. No apology, just 'it didn't show up so I issued you a refund'. And reiterating the fact that she had checked and it didn't turn up.

Very disappointed. At least I got a refund. If anyone has it to sell, please let me know. I guess this is over.

Only thing now is feedback. I'm not sure what to put, what should I put, or should I not leave any? That's what I'd feel best doing.

So am I reading this right that "it didnt show up" means that she sent it seperately and it got lost in the post, ...or  couldnt she find it in her attic or what?.. :what:  She was going through some RL stuff and maybe doesnt have the time /energy/whatever to offer another solution to the problem which is probably why the easiest thing  for her to do to try and resolve this right away was to issue you a refund. At least you didnt lose your money :hug:  I know you're  still going to be disappointed and upset, but perhaps getting your money back is for the best - especially since this has been going on for quite a long time now already . I'm sure another sundae will turn up if you keep looking.
As for feedback, just be honest about what happened in your comments.   Maybe a neutral if you dont feel it was worth a positive in the end? You didnt lose out on money - she refunded you- so its not worth a negative IMO :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »
That's such a shame, I know what a pain those Sippin Sodas are to get hold of :( Sorry this hasn't worked out for you!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 09:10:16 AM »

So am I reading this right that "it didnt show up" means that she sent it seperately and it got lost in the post, ...or  couldnt she find it in her attic or what?.. :what:  She was going through some RL stuff and maybe doesnt have the time /energy/whatever to offer another solution to the problem which is probably why the easiest thing  for her to do to try and resolve this right away was to issue you a refund. At least you didnt lose your money :hug:  I know you're  still going to be disappointed and upset, but perhaps getting your money back is for the best - especially since this has been going on for quite a long time now already . I'm sure another sundae will turn up if you keep looking.
As for feedback, just be honest about what happened in your comments.   Maybe a neutral if you dont feel it was worth a positive in the end? You didnt lose out on money - she refunded you- so its not worth a negative IMO :awake:
She couldn't find it in her attic. What has annoyed me is the fact, that upon realising, pre sending the twins, she could have notified me, via PM, a simple, sorry I don't appear to have it anymore, and will refund you in due course. That's what has rattled me so hugely. And that's not even taking into account that I waited months and months to find one :(
Ah, and the search continues :(

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 10:25:12 AM »
Honestly, I'd leave negative.  Your seller never sent the item and never communicated with you.  They did not fulfill their end of the sale.  They held up your funds unduly for months. They were not willing to communicate (for whatever reason).  To me this in not a neutral/positive outcome.  This seller has been unreliable in this transaction and this feedback should reflect that fact.  Your time was wasted.  Without this board it's unlikely you wouldn't have gotten your refund.  Neutral doesn't cover it imo.  I don't care how good a seller has been in the past, if they treat a customer poorly they should get a negative and try to do better in the future.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:27:31 AM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:17 AM »
Honestly, I'd leave negative.  Your seller never sent the item and never communicated with you.  They did not fulfill their end of the sale.  They held up your funds unduly for months. They were not willing to communicate (for whatever reason).  To me this in not a neutral/positive outcome.  This seller has been unreliable in this transaction and this feedback should reflect that fact.  Your time was wasted.  Without this board it's unlikely you wouldn't have gotten your refund.  Neutral doesn't cover it imo.  I don't care how good a seller has been in the past, if they treat a customer poorly they should get a negative and try to do better in the future.

I actually agree wholeheartedly. I don't feel that this was in any way a positive experience, except for the NBTs, who are wonderful.

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »
Sooo....she gave you a free set of NBT as a RAOPK, and you're going to leave her a negative? I mean, I understand your situation was very frustrating to you because you really wanted that sundae, but I just don't feel like this warrants a negative. She gave you a full refund after all. If it were me, I don't think I'd leave feedback at all, or if I did it would be a neutral. But that's just me. ;)

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 11:18:27 AM »
Sooo....she gave you a free set of NBT as a RAOPK, and you're going to leave her a negative? I mean, I understand your situation was very frustrating to you because you really wanted that sundae, but I just don't feel like this warrants a negative. She gave you a full refund after all. If it were me, I don't think I'd leave feedback at all, or if I did it would be a neutral. But that's just me. ;)

Hm, you're right. Maybe a neutral then, but I'd prefer to not leave any. Others should be made aware, but I don't want to really get into it. I'd rather just move on at this point.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal