collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***  (Read 4676 times)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
What an awesome swap box Songtosis!  Awesome job Horsing Around!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2013, 02:51:50 PM »
Wow HorsingAround you went nuts and spoiled Song rotten!! Of course she deserves it, but what a lovely swap box you put together!! :cheer: Congrats on everything Song, your new accessories look LOVELY! :biggrin:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 03:50:44 PM »
Great brags! I love looking at what everyone gets!  :biggrin:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2013, 02:43:36 AM »
Any more arrivals today?! :D
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2013, 05:06:55 AM »
Any more arrivals today?! :D

It is only 8AM... the post office doesn't open until 9, but I'm sure we will see some more brag action pretty soon... didn't you mention your partner's box was where it should be?

You, Cat & Sunshine any others?

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2013, 05:33:53 AM »
The postie gave me my box an hour ago! Woohoo!! :D brag coming soon! And yes my partner has her box too.

I keep forgetting that when I post in the morning it's the middle of the night for you Americans hehe.

So now it's just Cat and Sunshine waiting.

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2013, 05:59:03 AM »
I love reading all these brags and I was thrilled to get my box and I'm so excited to see more brags---but I'm so sad to see this swap come to an end!  I always preferred the day before Christmas to the day after, the anticipation and surprise to the gifts.  :D

I'll miss you, swapees!  :)
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2013, 06:45:18 AM »
:dribble: my turn to brag!!! Well I got an awesome swap box from Sunshine! :biggrin: I was SOO excited when the postie came to my door :squee: I got so many gifts I thought it would never end hehe :lovey:

Ok so here is the box: sunshine you were not exaggerating when you said the box was decorated :lmao:

The greenness!!!! :heart: I will find these streamers for the next ten years I'm sure :lol:

The gifts were so beautifully wrapped:

Here are the awesome extras I got, I love everything ( and I totally lol'ed at the glow n grow frog thing :lmao: you have no idea how much those things amuse me! There was also some dried fruit that didn't make the pic.... *burp* yummy :p

ACCESSORIES!!!!! :dribble: :dribble:

Picnic accessories, my first ones! And the UK yellow party favour, you do not know HOW LONG I have been looking for a yellow one! Puffy stickers, flower picks, yellow bird brush for the princess pack and my first slumber party items. And a lovely Minty pretty parlour name tag <3 and Tiffanys Bushwoolie ( see next pic)

My Tiffany finally has her friend:

Slumber party items

I don't know why but I'm seriously addicted to party pack items in general XD

Sweet Clover is happy to have some accessories at last! :)

If that's not loads already I got a Minty custom with super long hair, I adore her and she will stand with all my other Minty customs!

Thank you MILLIONS Sunshine for a fantastic box, you did fantastic and I want to squeeze you, but I can't so here are some virtual hugs all the way from England!!! :hug: :lovey: :hug: xxxx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 06:48:51 AM by partypony566 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »
WOO HOO! These boxes are amazing!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:41 AM »
Awww yayyyy! :cheer: :banana:

I am so happy you liked everything! I was hoping it was enough stuff, lol - the yellow party favor was my last find and had to come to me all the way from the UK and then go back to you in the UK so that was what I was waiting on before I Shipped it! And yes, I went crazy decorating, haha! I had some really awesome decorated swap boxes come to me in the past, and I wanted to make doubly sure that that puppy didn't get lost in the post!! :lol:

I had such a great time being your partner! :heart: :hug:

Oh I hope you saw those little pewter charms on the two packages with the ribbons - there was a dog and a frog I think! They were charms to add to that little bracelet! :biggrin:

My Want List

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
Awww yayyyy! :cheer: :banana:

I am so happy you liked everything! I was hoping it was enough stuff, lol - the yellow party favor was my last find and had to come to me all the way from the UK and then go back to you in the UK so that was what I was waiting on before I Shipped it! And yes, I went crazy decorating, haha! I had some really awesome decorated swap boxes come to me in the past, and I wanted to make doubly sure that that puppy didn't get lost in the post!! :lol:

I had such a great time being your partner! :heart: :hug:

Oh I hope you saw those little pewter charms on the two packages with the ribbons - there was a dog and a frog I think! They were charms to add to that little bracelet! :biggrin:

Wow that party favour is well travelled lol!!

Also yes I kept the little charms as I thought they might go with the bracelet. Everything is so perfect, thanks again :squee: :hug:

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2013, 04:01:04 PM »
songtoisis - I am so happy that you are pleased with your box!!! :frolic:  :green:

Party - Congrats! What an awesome box Sunshine put together for you.  I love the custom Minty!  :)

These boxes are all so amazing!!! I can't wait to see the rest!  :)
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »
So many awesome brags in this thread! This swap was a lot of fun! :heart:

I got my swap box!!!

himmie thank you so much!!!  You put together such an awesome swap box, I am speechless!!!

I am so glad that you liked everything! I had to make sure I got that ring since I saw you mention it another thread. :) I spent a long time trying to find a nice G2 but could not find anything cool in nice condition so I decided some MOC merch. might be better suited for the swap. It was a lot of fun to shop for you! :)
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2013, 07:43:37 AM »
Only 3 more brags to come!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
Omgooossshhhhh *catches breath* I got my swap box today... :freak: :heart:

From the always amazing, and awesome, and accessory queen - HATHORCAT! (Wow that was alot of A's, lol)

Anyway... okay. So, I had to take a moment because my hands were shaking once I finished opening the package. I swear one time I need to video myself because the sounds I make would make you guys lol hardcore... :lmao:

But now, as photobucket is uploading my photos, I can begin describing this box of awesome that came very inconspicuously in the mail today!

I have been having quite a pony slump as I've found that once you're addicted to swaps, as I have become, most of your money goes to buying other people stuff, and not yourself, so, I haven't gotten much pony mail lately... so I had this little feeling inside me that it was my swap box, even though, the box had no defining features to suggest such (I LOVE SURPRISES LIKE THAT! :biggrin:)

Upon opening the box *squee!* I knew it was the swap box! I see a card on top and some lovely little sparkles hidden underneath the bubble wrap...

Okay, so, first, I have to take a side step - I removed all the items from the box first, and found this nomnom deliciousness bar in there! But it's been about 90 degrees here the last few days, and I'm sure during wherever it was hailing from (in the states I mean, I think our sorting center is in MO?) - anyway, it's been hot, so Mr. Chocolate Bar was more like... Mr. Almost-Liquid Bar, so I ran and saved his life as fast as I could and snapped a photo of him in the fridge... THIS is my reward when I finish my workout tonight, even though I didn't want candy, I SO WANTED CANDY! Because... well I freaking LOVE candy. And Hazelnut chocolate anything is like, a huge huge huge win! :cheer:

Then, there was some other little items that were unwrapped and waiting for me! Where to begin... okay, first, this absolutely gorgeous sea-side theme notepad... it's like, amazing quality, cotton paper, it's soft, it's beautiful, I don't even know if I can use it, lol it's just, SO PRETTY (and really, ridiculously soft, and light, like a cloud!) There was a little soft elephant who - again - is that UBER soft material,  he's to die for cute and squishy!  And it may sound weird, but I like the way he smells, haha! :biggrin: STICKERS! Okay - so, when I was a kid I was OBSESSED with those 3D puffy stickers, I LOVED them! I have never seen those here in the states myself, I've seen them in passing in photos, but, I can't stop squishing them, lol... That feeling brings me back to my childhood! And the other set of stickers, the only one I've ever seen of THOSE in person is the rainbow colored striped pony shaped sticker, the rest I've never seen! I love how diverse stickers are, there's a reason I loved stickers as a kid (and now I love that I have excuses to use stickers again in my life! :heart:) DOLLYMIX PONIES!!! These things are ADORABLE! Are you kidding me? Tic Tac Toe and Heart Throb - I love the pegasus wings! I must have them all now...  :inlove: Oh and I can't forget to mention the adorable kitten card from Cat!

Here's a better shot of Tic Tac Toe and Heart Throb! :lovey:

Here are now all the wrapped items! :shocked: Omgosh, spoiled! :blush:

So I had to open the biggest package first :lol:, and I found a really unexpected surprise! A gift from Ravengusty! A beautiful note, with ART of SUNSHINE (yessssss!! :banana:) and a lovely note that got me all soft and sappy inside, and to top that off, Thistle Whistle! :dropjaw: Her colors are fantasticcccc and she does smell incredible (as mentioned in the note, hehe) Thank you so much hun! :heart: :hug: That really made my day!

The next package, another absolute shock :newpony: was MIP Baby Ribbons and Hearts!! She is so pretty, I don't have any of the activity club babies MIP, I only actually have Baby Bridesmaid loose in poor condition, she's just beautiful!  :frolic:

Now, Onto the accessories... all I can say here truly is WOW... just WOW and THANK YOU!
First, I open this gorgeous UK Pamphlet featuring some of my FAVORITE UK ponies - The Family ponies, the Rollerskate ponies, the Sweet Kisses ponies - and the best part of all? IT SHOWS ALL THE ACCESSORIES :dropjaw: So now I have more things to oogle over in the pamphlets... It's so bright, color is amazing, here's both sides:

Then, in one swoop I opened all the smaller items... and I was just at a loss for words... My boys! Oh my boys were spoiled so much!! :lovey: Here is what I opened:

AhhhH Steamers Hat! Finally! And 2 Racecar Combs in excellent shape, a beautiful LIGHT AQUA (yes wait for it...) Grasshopper Comb, and BANDANAS! I wasn't sure exactly who the yellow was for so I gave it to Chief...

I had to get my boys and show photos of them with all their new accessories!!
Here's my 1st set Boys:

I'm down to needing 3 brushes and they're all complete!! :cheer: I can't even fathom that!

My 2nd Set is now 100% Complete (did they have ribbons?) thanks to Cat! :dropjaw: :hug: :heart: I can't believe it!

And then there was that LIGHT aqua Grasshopper comb... who could that be for?!?

OMGOSH It looks to be SUNBURST'S COMB!
:frolic: I don't actually own Sunburst, but now I know what my next big goal has to be - I MUST HAVE HIM! (I had Tornados comb for a LONG time before I owned him, so, that's a great goal to have now, plus, Sunburst has amazing colors - some of my favorite - dark red, which, again, Cat hit right on the head with the packaging!! :heart:)

*phew* :blush: Okay here's a pic all together:

Sorry it's dark, I had to get my cat giving me the "what the heck are you so freaking excited about?" look in the background!

Cat - you outdid yourself, you spoiled me and my boys and thank you so much for everything. I love each and every piece (extras and accessories) that you included and I just feel like, on cloud 9 right now!! :hug: If I could tackle you through the computer, I would, so you better hope that never becomes a reality, because I will always remember this!! :hug: :lovey: And thank you again Raven too! :biggrin: That was really sweet of you!

My Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal