collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
Re: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2013, 11:07:21 PM »
Me too, I want to see the last ones! Aren't we missing 2 still?
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2013, 01:16:53 AM »
Yes we are waiting on two brags :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2013, 05:06:32 AM »
I can't waittttt :freak: I bet they're epic! :biggrin:

Mine was! *swoon* My boys are still bragging about their new accessories... my other ponies are getting jealous, lol

My Want List

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2013, 05:29:42 AM »
I'm eagerly anticipating the last brags!  Hopefully today!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2013, 07:11:38 AM »
I am here! I am so sorry guys, I ended up being an extra day before I got home and then was sick...yuck :(

However last night I opened my amazing amazing swap box...from the AWESOME CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey there are no words to describe how thoughtful and perfect for me this box was. I had a little cry...and so did my mum when she was helping open it - we were suitably soggy by the time I opened the last little parcels.

The box was beautiful and everything wrapped perfectly. It made me feel so special :hug:

Seriously guys you are all going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooo awestruck.

I should point out first there was a giant bar of chocolate in this box...due to my pending "diet" I felt the need to consume it all immediately :P

I also apologies that I could not get my camera to take a charge so had to use one which did not take the best of pictures.

First up...A Sundance for my army! 2 comics and 2 backcards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention a gorgeous little box featuring my favourite FT set on the top. I have never seen one before its gorgeous.

Then not 1 but 2 Megan dresses :faint: In perfect condition.
And a beautiful original post card. I have always wanted one of these - thank you so much cricket

There was a gorgeous green gift bag filled with one of my favourite things in the word! COMBS AND BRUSH! Look at so many....all the pretty colours. Cricket also included the sponge brush for the Waterfall which I have been looking for for ages!

The extras were super thoughtful - my favourite scents and I love pens that smell..I kind of wanted to eat the strawberry one :P

And look at the Snoopy necklace...which I am currently sporting as I type this.

AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS.......JUMP POLES FOR MEGANS PLACE :squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:
There are no words - I cant believe you found them and were so amazing to include them in a swap box - thank you so so so so much cricket!

I bet you thought that was amazing right? Well look at this - a puffy sticker, A FLUTTER WING [completely unbroken], a mobile for the Sweet Cribs and A PRINCESS RIBBON and A FLUTTER RIBBON  :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Yup...and I am not even finished yet! A Lullabye Nursery Block *WOOHOO* and TAF Megans shoes!

She also included a packed of Harrys favourite type of bones [he loves marrow jumbones and we dont get them in that size any more over here - which are perfect for him]. He has ready been permitted to eat 3 of them and even allowed his BFF, Maggie, to have one when she wandered in the room. I say he allowed...I had to hold him back and she had to run out of the room with it at top speed to avoid it being stolen but I am going with that being "sharing"

As soon as I can I am going to upload the pictures I have on my phone of his face when he saw the packet!

Cricket...I wish I could reach through this computer and squeeze you super super tight. It is the kindest, most thougtful and EPIC swap box. I am so happy and so spoiled. Thank you <3 :hug:
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2013, 07:12:19 AM »
I am here! I am so sorry guys, I ended up being an extra day before I got home and then was sick...yuck :(

However last night I opened my amazing amazing swap box...from the AWESOME CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey there are no words to describe how thoughtful and perfect for me this box was. I had a little cry...and so did my mum when she was helping open it - we were suitably soggy by the time I opened the last little parcels.

The box was beautiful and everything wrapped perfectly. It made me feel so special :hug:

Seriously guys you are all going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooo awestruck.

I should point out first there was a giant bar of chocolate in this box...due to my pending "diet" I felt the need to consume it all immediately :P

I also apologies that I could not get my camera to take a charge so had to use one which did not take the best of pictures.

First up...A Sundance for my army! 2 comics and 2 backcards!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention a gorgeous little box featuring my favourite FT set on the top. I have never seen one before its gorgeous.

Then not 1 but 2 Megan dresses :faint: In perfect condition.
And a beautiful original post card. I have always wanted one of these - thank you so much cricket

There was a gorgeous green gift bag filled with one of my favourite things in the word! COMBS AND BRUSH! Look at so many....all the pretty colours. Cricket also included the sponge brush for the Waterfall which I have been looking for for ages!

The extras were super thoughtful - my favourite scents and I love pens that smell..I kind of wanted to eat the strawberry one :P

And look at the Snoopy necklace...which I am currently sporting as I type this.

AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS.......JUMP POLES FOR MEGANS PLACE :squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee::squee:
There are no words - I cant believe you found them and were so amazing to include them in a swap box - thank you so so so so much cricket!

I bet you thought that was amazing right? Well look at this - a puffy sticker, A FLUTTER WING [completely unbroken], a mobile for the Sweet Cribs and A PRINCESS RIBBON and A FLUTTER RIBBON  :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Yup...and I am not even finished yet! A Lullabye Nursery Block *WOOHOO* and TAF Megans shoes!

She also included a packed of Harrys favourite type of bones [he loves marrow jumbones and we dont get them in that size any more over here - which are perfect for him]. He has ready been permitted to eat 3 of them and even allowed his BFF, Maggie, to have one when she wandered in the room. I say he allowed...I had to hold him back and she had to run out of the room with it at top speed to avoid it being stolen but I am going with that being "sharing"

As soon as I can I am going to upload the pictures I have on my phone of his face when he saw the packet!

Cricket...I wish I could reach through this computer and squeeze you super super tight. It is the kindest, most thougtful and EPIC swap box. I am so happy and so spoiled. Thank you <3 :hug:
Loa is my love god!

Offline cricket

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »
Awww I am so glad you like everything Cat!  :blush:  I had so much fun shopping for you!  This swap has been sooo much fun!

The little box originally had Nora's repro wings in them.  I have quite a few of them and thought you might enjoy it since she decorates them so beautifully with G1 art.  The wing is totally original though.   :P

Psst, open the post card there "might" be another one hiding behind it.  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 10:23:26 AM by cricket »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2013, 11:48:57 AM »
Awww I am so glad you like everything Cat!  :blush:  I had so much fun shopping for you!  This swap has been sooo much fun!

The little box originally had Nora's repro wings in them.  I have quite a few of them and thought you might enjoy it since she decorates them so beautifully with G1 art.  The wing is totally original though.   :P

Psst, open the post card there "might" be another one hiding behind it.  :biggrin:

That box is a custom box? I have 1 of them I got in a lot. It had 2 sets of wings in it... grateful to finally know the origin!

Congrats cat!... I love seeing the accessories I sold end up in brag threads!

I think I sold some to Party for her partner, but have not seen those bragged about yet. We are still waiting for another brag?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »
Yes we are still waiting for just one more brag :)

Thank you so much again cricket - you seriously rocked this swap! *off to take a closer nosy at the post card*
Loa is my love god!

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2013, 04:15:43 PM »
What a great swap box!!  I love Megan's clothes--so sweet!  And the postcards?  Oh, all such great stuff.  :)
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2013, 04:29:06 PM »
Awesome box! I love those little boxes that come with Nora's wings!

Offline Rosette

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2013, 04:44:17 PM »
Off-topic, but can someone refer me to a good seller of repro flutter wings?  I'm tired of the slow scrounge for authentic wings.  My flutter ponies could use some stand-in wings!  :)
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »
I love this thread :heart:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2013, 07:56:52 PM »
Wooooooowwwwww!! That box was awesome!! What a great job you did Cricket! And congrats Cat - all those accessories!! :dribble: MY GOODNESS!

My Want List

Offline cricket

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »
Off-topic, but can someone refer me to a good seller of repro flutter wings?  I'm tired of the slow scrounge for authentic wings.  My flutter ponies could use some stand-in wings!  :)

Songtosis, check out ebay seller a8aglaia  This is who I got my wings from.  She does an amazing job, they look so close to the originals I don't think I'm going to bother upgrading.

Cat I'm so happy you're pleased.  It was a lot of fun shopping for this swap!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal