collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which Sweetberry pony is your favorite?

Blueberry Baskets
198 (39.2%)
Boysenberry Pie
75 (14.9%)
Cherry Treats
75 (14.9%)
Cranberry Muffins
50 (9.9%)
Raspberry Jam
28 (5.5%)
Strawberry Surprise
79 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 283

Author Topic: Let's talk about Sweetberry ponies.  (Read 2694 times)

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk about Sweetberry ponies.
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2013, 03:47:59 PM »
Strawberry and Blueberry. They are the two most delicious ponies. I'd like to get them some day, I think.
(Well, cherries are delicious too, but I like the colours of the other two better.)

Phosfate

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2013, 04:01:55 PM »
Strawberry Surprise and Blueberry Baskets (thanks Shen! :D :D :D)

Cranberry Muffins is my set completer... I will have her... :P

I'm starting to think for a white Cherry Treats a Merry Treats is gonna have to be sacrificed for the Greater Good (the Greater Good)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THE GREATER GOOD

THE GREATER GOOD

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2013, 04:14:21 PM »
I'm kinda surprised Cranberry Muffins doesn't have more votes! She was hitting some crazy prices on ebay earlier this year so I thought she'd be a favorite :)
My Wish List

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
Wow no one gave Raspberry Jam some love? LOL I chose Blueberry Basket since I like her colours best. Would have chosen Raspberry Jam otherwise because she is my childhood pony. I used to think she was Shady from the MLP Movie because their colours kind of matched. lol I grew up to find out that was not the case.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2013, 02:27:33 AM »
The only sweetberry pony I have is Raspberry Jam and she is not in the best of shape. I've always loved Blueberry Baskets though!!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2013, 02:31:36 AM »
It's so hard to choose, they are all gorgeous!

Eaglefeather

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2013, 07:08:28 AM »
The Sweetberry ponies are my favorites! It's so hard to decide which ones I like best, but I think I'll go with Cherry Treats and Cranberry Muffins. Cherry Treats looks especially cute when she's a little yellowed.  ^.^

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
Cranberry Muffins :) I love everything about her - colours, pose she is fabulous!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2013, 01:02:08 PM »
This is one of my favorite set of ponies. I always think of the Sunday best ponies when talking about sweetberry ponies because of the commercial. As well as the candy cane ponies..
any who..

I Love cherry treats she was my very first sweetberry pony, she is pretty tan and I for the longest time didn't know she was sapost to be white. but ah well I love her just the same being tan. However she smells really nasty like old perfume that's stale and rotting. she makes my other ponies smell pretty bad.. I don't wanna quorenteen her but eh.. I may have to.

I don't have raspberry jam because I really dislike to buy a pony that's her head is mis matched from her body and it's very common for this pony to have this problem. I can't say I like the gingerbread pose much. But over all I do like her color and concept. I hope to add her to my collection soon.

I really want a Cranberry muffins, still looking for her but at a good deal.

The most resent one I got is Strawberry surprise, she smells like the 80's strawberry shortcake doll. they must have used the same sent bought from the same company as hallmark did. She makes me sneeze just like my only candy cane pony sugar sweet..she still smalls very stongely of vanilla and makes me sneeze.

I acquired a blueberry baskets when I got a Craigslist lot. Her pose kinda looks like she broke her neck. it is a little strange. I wish it has been heartthrob's pose rather than dancing butterfly's pose. But over all she is a nice shade of blue and her hair complements it her body color.
mine still has a factory curl that's nearly mint..however she dose have a little tail rust and as not to ruin her curl can anyone give me advise on how to maintain the curl with removing the tail and get rid of the rust and not disassembling it? "No Disassemble! No Disassemble!"
I am thinking is I just pop the head off and make a rust powder remover past and put the past on the rusty spots then I can just carefully rinse it off and let it air dry with the head off for a few days?
Let me know!

:accomplished:

pineapple

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 01:35:47 PM »
I acquired a blueberry baskets when I got a Craigslist lot. Her pose kinda looks like she broke her neck. it is a little strange. I wish it has been heartthrob's pose rather than dancing butterfly's pose. But over all she is a nice shade of blue and her hair complements it her body color.
mine still has a factory curl that's nearly mint..however she dose have a little tail rust and as not to ruin her curl can anyone give me advise on how to maintain the curl with removing the tail and get rid of the rust and not disassembling it? "No Disassemble! No Disassemble!"
I am thinking is I just pop the head off and make a rust powder remover past and put the past on the rusty spots then I can just carefully rinse it off and let it air dry with the head off for a few days?
Let me know!

Rust will only come back unless you replace the metal tail hardware with plastic.

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
Let me know!

Rust will only come back unless you replace the metal tail hardware with plastic.

Well crap.. I think I'll try and do the rust past thing anyway and if it won't then I'll just watch it and see if it gets any worse. then I may have to ruin a good thing. Thanks!
:accomplished:

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2013, 11:17:47 AM »
Blueberry basets1ik I'm still looking for a mint one of her!
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2013, 03:01:32 PM »
Strawberry Surprise and Blueberry Baskets (thanks Shen! :D :D :D)

Cranberry Muffins is my set completer... I will have her... :P

I'm starting to think for a white Cherry Treats a Merry Treats is gonna have to be sacrificed for the Greater Good (the Greater Good)

THE GREATER GOOD

THE GREATER GOOD
The Greater Good!
lol I love that movie

I had to choose Strawberry Surprise and Cherry Treats, 2 of my childhood ponies. (Pink Milk and Cherries as I had named them.)
Love the Sweetberry ponies! :rasp: If I ever did get into collecting G1 this is one of the sets I'd start with.

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 07:40:57 AM »
Blueberry baskets! Strawberries are a close second for me. Alas, my Strawberry is full of black junk, and I'm having a hard time cleaning her out. (Can't get to the back legs, so hard to clean them out).

Does anyone recall if these were one of the sets of ponies that renew their scent when carefully blow-dried (like the candle bears)? I know we tried that with the Sundae Best ponies, but can't recall if anyone tried the Sweetberry ponies. :blink:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

pineapple

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 08:29:15 AM »
Blueberry baskets! Strawberries are a close second for me. Alas, my Strawberry is full of black junk, and I'm having a hard time cleaning her out. (Can't get to the back legs, so hard to clean them out).

I've seen people have good results with using denture tablets to clean out mold.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal