collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Why Dolls?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
Re: Why Dolls?
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 11:56:37 AM »
I have not seen the EqG movie. I don't really think I would unless it came out on Netflicks or if it happened to be a freebie with MLP FiM merchandise I bought.

I did get a Deluxe Fluttershy EqG doll. I hate that they have no feet and like Bratz, they have to wear shoes all the time. At least the Bratz Kidz had feet *shoes* and could go barefoot or wear other types of shoes.

I love her but the Hasbro G4 quality issues are there. I think for $21 I could have gotten a MH doll or a second Pinkie Cooper doll but I really wanted Fluttershy EqG doll.

If they had maybe put a few more joints or made them with regular feet, then I'd really love these dolls. My doll can't really sit or stand without looking awkward. She is cute though.
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 11:58:27 AM »
Why would they take My Little Pony and drain all the charm out of it to make it fit into the most generic high school setting ever?
That's a matter of opinion. I thought the movie was cute and again, ponies and high school is nothing new either. In fact, the two new FIM comics will be about Cadance and Shining Armor in High school. I actually think that's a far wierder concept.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 12:37:59 PM »

Then why not make monster themed ponies instead of pony themed dolls?  ;) then they could cash in on the monster popularity without losing the pony-ness of MLPs

OMG WANT!!!! Obviously, now you have to go and get employed by Hasbro and explain to them how to do things!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal