collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alternate Rehair Swap III  (Read 30025 times)

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
Re: Alternate Rehair Swap III- paging Dancingpheonix!
« Reply #390 on: November 12, 2013, 08:32:48 PM »
Great box!
The bride looks so cute

Have checked the tracking of my box...it said, I have brought it to the post office on 7th November which isn't true, because I have brought it to the PO on 4th November... and after that I don't have any news... Have called the office and they said they will look for it and will phone me if they have any news...
I really hope my partner will get it soon!!!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #391 on: November 13, 2013, 01:30:51 AM »
Seems several of us are having issues with boxes reaching their destination! Mine is marked as delievered as well.
The hair on that bridal beauty!! So pretty!!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #392 on: November 13, 2013, 02:27:05 AM »
My box arrived late yesterday (yay, snow!) from Eternia.

I am SWAMPED at work, so I'll probably post my brag Thursday night.

But, thank you so much Eternia! :heart:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #393 on: November 13, 2013, 03:23:18 AM »
Oh my gosh, well, either my people didn't deliver mail yesterday or today really is a 3 swap box day :blush:

But I got my AMAZING BOX from Raindrop! :inlove:

I've got school in a little while, I took some quick shots, but tonight I am planning on giving my gals the true photo treatment on my normal background (instead of the floor), so when I get home from campus that's the first thing I'm doing but I could NOT wait to post and brag about this!

Okay, I apologize, apparently my photos all came out really dark :huh: - again, I'm going to take some much nicer photos this evening...

Wow! Upon opening the swap box - beautiful sparkly wrapping paper and a card with two postcards frommmmm UTAH! :cheer: I've actually never been anywhere out west but California, I've always always wanted to visit everything from Idaho to Arizona and everything in between and your postcards have drool worthy scenery!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are all the goodies pulled out :iconclap:

*I need to mention how pretty the fishy stickers are because apparently they didn't make it into the other photos! They sparkle too and are textured, just beautiful! I love fishies!! :heart:

Annnnd the box being used by Simon - he was pretty stoked you sent a shoebox. That's like a PREMIUM Box for my kitties :thumb: he was ALL about it...

I wasn't sure how much time I had to take pics and post before leaving so, I did some quick group shots! The extras were just beyond perfect, eveything that is practical and that I ever could've asked for! :lovey:

First thing: PET TREATS! :cheer: My cats are gaga over Temptations - so they will be super happy once I open the bag (:lol:) and here are the pups - they KNOW that there's a busybone in there for them!

Next: I got some really really awesome packing tape - it's iridescent with stars, I've never seen duct tape brand anything but "duct tape" and I'm definitely going to be using this on my outgoing packages! Also, these are like - REAL fruit fruit roll ups, I may have snarffed down the Apricot one immediately, lol they are SO GOOD! :dribble:

Now, these next packages, I was so confused as, well, I could feel that they were ponies but there were FAR too many to be rehairs, I was like... hrmmmm and so I open to reveal:

An absolutely GORGEOUS Up up and Away with PINK PINK hair (such a weakness of mine! :dribble:) and Seaspray - who's colors are SO vibrant! She went right up on my shelf with my "Sea/Ocean" themed pony display! Even my fiance was eyeing her up, he thought her colors were really cool!
And then a SS Magic Star and Sunshine WaveRunner! These gals are so cute, I LOVE seahorses :heart: She also has a super bodacious hairdo that I actually REALLY LOVE on her, lmao! :lol:

And another wonderful package revealed... my OTHER favorite thing in the world - PONY HAIR! :cheer: And not just regular pony hair, I got some THERMALS! I've been wanting to order thermals and I ALWAYS forget, and these are amazing - purple to pink and purple to blue... omgosh. I can't thank you enough! :inlove: The light purple, Twilight - is a color I don't have at all either, and I LOVE the color of it, as soon as I saw it I said to myself, "And why haven't I ever used this color before?!" - :heart:

So, then I get to open the prize pieces of this swap, our rehairs! :green: I was beyond excited to open these two beautiful gals!

Sparkler took my breath away - the colors on her are... omgod. Why didn't they make her like that factory?! It's... it's PERFECT! I love the way you styled it in ringlets too, so fitting for her and that pose! And the second rehair... wait, yes you see right - it's DANCE 'N PRANCE PLAYER and what?! WHAT?!? SHE WORKS!!! :freak: I cannot even believe that, probably the most fantastic thing in the world was seeing her tail move, I LOVE the Powder pose so much, and I had DnP DJ as a kid and always loved the set (and I LOVE their accessories) - but now I see her rehaired like this and thing of all the potential the set had because these colors are WOWEEEE WOW!

But I still have on package left! How can that be? I got two adult rehairs...
And then I open this...
:dropjaw:

This, my friends, is an absolutely gorgeous original custom Newborn Baby STURGEON (Sturgie!) - I can't believe it! As soon as I saw it I screamed "It's a STURGEON!" and not just a sturgeon, it has sparkles and so many details, it's PERFECT! There's no mistaking that fish for anything else and now I actually have a PONY WITH A STURGEON ON IT!! her hair is beautiful too, multicolored tinsel - almost like Baby Princess Sparkle and it matches the lovely blue body color so well... I don't even know what to do with her. Obviously I want to display her with my customs but I almost dont' feel that that's ENOUGH for her - this is super super special to me, I probably will never ever be able to express just how... meaningful this pony is to me... :heart:

Raindrop, you not only helped host a wonderful swap, but you put together such a perfect swap box for me, I could cry! :cry: in a good way of course! :lol: I love the ponies so much, your skills are beautiful too - if I didn't mention how factory perfect Raindrop rehairs ponies, I need to! - and I'm very honored to have been your partner and now getting to own not only 2 of your rehairs, but a custom that is so so perfectly me... Ahhhh I need to shut up now and post this so other people can drool over them but... just, thank you thank you thank you so much!! :heart: :lovey: :heart:

:sunny:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Eternia

• MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: Alternate Rehair Swap III- paging Dancingphoenix
« Reply #394 on: November 13, 2013, 03:37:42 AM »
Wow Sunshine! What a box, so many lovely ponies! Raindrop, how ever did you manage to get the dnp to work?! So awesome XD
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #395 on: November 13, 2013, 04:23:20 AM »
Wow Sunshine! What a box, so many lovely ponies! Raindrop, how ever did you manage to get the dnp to work?! So awesome XD

I wanna know too, I've never tackled a DnP mechanism, never even seen one! I have a Happy Tails on my plate here and I can't even begin to start wondering about the more advaned mechs - DnP and BnG for sure. And I think I said Player? I meant Twirler :blush: For some reason, I ALWAYS think the pink one is Player! :yikes:

My Want List

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #396 on: November 13, 2013, 04:40:12 AM »
So...the scheduled delivery for my partner's box was yesterday and I just looked it up:  November 12, 2013 , 3:30 pm  Delivered

:freak:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline steffers29madds

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 13, 2013, 05:47:16 AM »
oh your son is adorable!! i was praying he didn't already have the cards, and the sweeties were a last minute addition - i saw them just days before i shipped, and was like "must buy! must buy! perfect! gimme gimme!!" there was supposed to be an angry birds plushy too, but it didn't make it in time :( in fact, i am still waiting on it :lol:

Thanks! I think he's quite adorable myself, when he's being pleasant that is. ;) He is so obsessed with angry birds! There was a lot of hopping around at our house once he saw his goodies.

Woooow omgosh I LOVE Bridal Beauty!! She looks fantastic! :dribble: And I love Royal Blue's make over! The symbols look awesome!

Hair and yummies and what a cute kid you have!! :cheer: Congrats!!
You did a great job Kez!! :inlove:

Thanks Sunshine! He is a cute little guy! Kez did such a fabulous job didn't she! I love them both and thanks so much for telling us the blue ponies name since I had no clue what it was.  :blush:

Gasp!! That box is amazing Sunshine! You did a wonderful job Raindrop!! Love the rainbow sparkler and that little baby sturgeon is adorable. Such cute doggies and kitty!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:50:12 AM by steffers29madds »

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 13, 2013, 10:50:05 AM »
wowsa sunshine, today is your lucky day!! love sparkler's colours and curls, so so pretty. and a dnp!! i've pulled one apart, and i could not get the mechanism out without cutting the pony's neck, then all the coiled metal inside uncoiled!!! well done raindrop!!

lol @ simon. why do cats do that? and awesome shot of your pup's tongue and freaky eyes lmao!!!!

so excited to see more boxes are arriving!!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #399 on: November 13, 2013, 07:01:04 PM »
Hahha cats, I dunno kez, we call boxes "Cat Traps" - set one out and you'll catch a cat in no time! :biggrin:

Yeah my pup Quorra has two different colored eyes, one blue and one brown so, when the flash hits them they look crazy! But they were SO excited to have their BusyBones today! :heart: Thanks again Raindrop! I still need to take photos of my rehairs on my good background but I am SUPER tired right now :zzz: Will be my priority tomorrow!

My Want List

Offline kezrob23

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 13, 2013, 07:15:06 PM »
Lmao! my lard butt tried to fit her lard butt in a hair crimper box the other day. Um, no way roxy, not even if you were a kitten would you fit in that!!
how awesome your pup has different eyes!! I love that on animals :)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #401 on: November 13, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »
Somewhere I have an amazing photo of one of my big cats (Morrison) sitting inside a tiny shoebox. He IS inside it, but he's got it all warped and stretched and his body was all hanging over the edge of the box... it's the perfect "I told you I could fit in this box, but YOU didn't believe it!" photo! :lmao:

My Want List

Offline kezrob23

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 13, 2013, 07:21:25 PM »
Oh you have to find it!! Would love to see it :)

Offline Buffy

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Buffys Paradise
« Reply #403 on: November 13, 2013, 09:57:17 PM »
Great box :-)

My partner has to mark the ponies as rehairs, because I forgot that...

Offline Eternia

• MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #404 on: November 14, 2013, 01:23:23 AM »
There is something about boxes that cats love..except my cat. Maybe I just didnt set one out that was small enough, but she was not interested. I call them cat traps tooXD
No girly swap this year!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal