collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 82455 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Pre-order Now! Release Date Added!)
« Reply #825 on: January 30, 2014, 06:35:46 PM »
And now comes a month long of waiting and hoping that I don't get glitters.

Well, if you get glitters and i get non glitters, we have a trade! :P

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #826 on: January 31, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »
NOOOOO NOOO NOOO! Guys guess what happened!!! So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I found out and started freaking the flip out and told him " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash. My husband feels sooo bad :( i told him how the hotcash pretty much carges me only $9ish each for a funko pony so he said on the release date he will drive me up to HT to get trixie and not only get trixie and twilight but give me a fighting chance for glitters. The release date is 2/4/14, right? Sorry, panicked pony mom here! T_T
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 08:41:36 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 31, 2014, 08:38:45 AM »
NOOOOO NOOO NOOO! Guys guess what happened!!! So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I started freaking the flip out and told time " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash. My husband feels sooo bad :( i told him how the hotcash pretty much carges me only $9ish each for a funko pony so he said on the release date he will drive me up to HT to get trixie and not only get trixie and twilight but give me a fighting chance for glitters. The release date is 2/4/14, right? Sorry, panicked pony mom here! T_T

Call ahead to your HT to see if they have a glitter one-  most of the Hot Topic employees are nice enough to check (not all, but most)-  and if they have one they are also usually happy to put it aside for you.  That's how I got my first glitter.  (Of course it took forever that way but did work eventually)

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #828 on: January 31, 2014, 08:46:17 AM »
NOOOOO NOOO NOOO! Guys guess what happened!!! So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I started freaking the flip out and told time " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash. My husband feels sooo bad :( i told him how the hotcash pretty much carges me only $9ish each for a funko pony so he said on the release date he will drive me up to HT to get trixie and not only get trixie and twilight but give me a fighting chance for glitters. The release date is 2/4/14, right? Sorry, panicked pony mom here! T_T

Call ahead to your HT to see if they have a glitter one-  most of the Hot Topic employees are nice enough to check (not all, but most)-  and if they have one they are also usually happy to put it aside for you.  That's how I got my first glitter.  (Of course it took forever that way but did work eventually)

Thank you, I will do so! :D I hope they dont lie so their friends can get them for them, an employee told me he has to wait a month before he can buy glitters bit he has a friend from the comic book store :S

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #829 on: January 31, 2014, 09:21:57 AM »
So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I found out and started freaking the flip out and told him " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash.

This may not be any help, but are you 100% sure that the old card will be deactivated just because you activated a new one? I'm not sure about debit cards, but with credit cards, unless the account number has been changed (not just an updated expiration date) and they specifically close out the previous account number, both cards will actually work until the old one expires...
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: January 31, 2014, 11:48:55 AM »
NOOOOO NOOO NOOO! Guys guess what happened!!! So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I found out and started freaking the flip out and told him " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash. My husband feels sooo bad :( i told him how the hotcash pretty much carges me only $9ish each for a funko pony so he said on the release date he will drive me up to HT to get trixie and not only get trixie and twilight but give me a fighting chance for glitters. The release date is 2/4/14, right? Sorry, panicked pony mom here! T_T

Oh I'm so sorry, Lightning Twirl. I would have panicked, too.
But at least there's a good chance that you'll get some glitters now. :)

The release date is 2/24/14.
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 01, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »
I just found a glitter Pinkie yesterday!! If anyone is interested in her, I don't want to keep her from someone who has her as a grail :)
I also got Mystey Minis DJ and Dr Hooves, both black, and i can't believe the quality of these things! I like how they have symbols on both sides, too :)

chzypoof2

« Reply #832 on: February 01, 2014, 08:43:03 AM »
PMd you seashellnbubbles

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #833 on: February 01, 2014, 09:16:25 AM »
So I got a new debit card in the mail (again!?) and my husband activated it, I found out and started freaking the flip out and told him " did you know what you just did!?" and started crying!  He didnt understand why and i told him about the preorder and how its going to charge on a dead card, so i immedietly called customer service and they coyldnt modify my card information! They said it will cancel my order and I can always preorder them again but with no hot cash.

This may not be any help, but are you 100% sure that the old card will be deactivated just because you activated a new one? I'm not sure about debit cards, but with credit cards, unless the account number has been changed (not just an updated expiration date) and they specifically close out the previous account number, both cards will actually work until the old one expires...

Yeah, i called the bank and they told me my previous card is no longer works x( such a bummer! Its alright though, a trip to the mall sounds delightful!

Offline Ren-Ren

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 01, 2014, 03:51:12 PM »
I also got Mystey Minis DJ and Dr Hooves, both black, and i can't believe the quality of these things! I like how they have symbols on both sides, too :)

Yeah, same here! Wasn't particularly interested in them, but then randomly decided to pick one up yesterday (ended up being GITD DJ). I liked it so much that I picked up two more today and I'm just blown away by their awesomeness. Now I'm debating going back for the rest of the case, heh. The quality really is unbelievably good. 

Finally, a MLP product that I really want, again!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 01, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »
Are the glitters really difficult to find? I have someone who has a small, growing Trixie army and I have already pre-ordered her as a surprise, but I was hoping to get one of each, since it is an army lol (I only pre-ordered one since getting a glitter was based on chance)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 01, 2014, 04:26:28 PM »
The glitters are HTF because a lot of employees and comic book store owners either snap them up to sell on eBay or jack up the price in-store. I paid MUCH more at the geek shop for my glitter Pinkie even though it didn't cost the shop more to get it... *bleh*

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #837 on: February 01, 2014, 04:29:17 PM »
If anyone is interested in glittery Dr. Whooves just let me know!

For Sale Wants

Offline Ren-Ren

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 01, 2014, 05:59:41 PM »
I was just thinking... What if the reason that TS's wings look like they're just stuck on is because they're REMOVABLE?! That could be awesome! But, they're probably not, because I assume that would have been mentioned in the Hot Topic listing.

Oh well, I can dream, right? :)

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 01, 2014, 10:55:07 PM »
I really love the new ts and trixie I hoppe I can get a hold of the glitter figurines. I'm dying for a  big Macintosh figurine and celestia I think they would be amazing

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal