collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 82398 times)

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Next two ponies leaked!)
« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2013, 08:52:35 PM »
Are the pictures of Twilight and Trixie on the front page of the actual Funkos or are they fan made?
They're just fanmade vectors for placeholder.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #556 on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:38 AM »
0_o there might be a bloodbath at my hottpoic on the release date because I WILL get one!!!

That's the spirit! Lol

I just found out that a guy by the same name as me goes in there once a week looking for pony stuff... It's going to be war.

Two Aquatic Neons!?? Ooooh nooo! There can only be one! xD And theres probably one glitter there!! Aquatic neon VS his arch clone nemesis! I shall bring you a sword for the battle.

Seriously everypony stay away from Collin Creek mall on their release date- I love me anything and everything all that is glittery and purple. Try to pry it from my hooves, Ive got pepper spray on hand and I know how to use it!

:devious: :devious: :devious:

^1 demon pony for every can I have! xD

Bahahhahah that was hilarious, no I meant like my actual name! And my Hot Topic even said they have got confused at times, until they realized there was two of us! He better keep his paws off my glitters or it's war.

Post Merge: December 19, 2013, 02:50:49 AM

Are the pictures of Twilight and Trixie on the front page of the actual Funkos or are they fan made?
They're just fanmade vectors for placeholder.

Yup yup, just put them in there, just so it wouldn't be blank, and also to display the next ponies coming, so people wouldn't have to scroll back a million pages!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 19, 2013, 07:30:45 AM »
Where are the pictures?  :huh:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #558 on: December 19, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »

Sadly we will not see photos until funko ships prototypes to "Steve" he will get a box of them and then images should flood the web, here's to hoping they're more than just two protos in the box how about a box with 4 or 6?? Like how Lyra, Pinkie, Spitfire, Bon Bon, Vinyl, and Octaiva all showed up at once! Maybe well see more then we're waiting for along with Twilight and Trixie, maybe Big Mac and Applejack as well ;)

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2013, 10:07:28 AM »

Sadly we will not see photos until funko ships prototypes to "Steve" he will get a box of them and then images should flood the web, here's to hoping they're more than just two protos in the box how about a box with 4 or 6?? Like how Lyra, Pinkie, Spitfire, Bon Bon, Vinyl, and Octaiva all showed up at once! Maybe well see more then we're waiting for along with Twilight and Trixie, maybe Big Mac and Applejack as well ;)
  that would be nice, We might even  get all  4 together, 2 as exclusives for hot topic and 2 for TRU like before , although that means no sparkly ones for the ones from TRU  .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2013, 10:15:11 AM »

that would be nice, We might even  get all  4 together, 2 as exclusives for hot topic and 2 for TRU like before , although that means no sparkly ones for the ones from TRU  .

Well I do know that Hot Topic is getting all the mane 6, but not really sure what TRU is getting next that is a complete mystery to me, I wish they would get as many exclusives as Hot Topic would hopefully this year will be different! Plus we need orange and red glitters *grabby hands!!! It's going to be interesting to see when Hot Topic gets Bon Bon and Spitfire, wouldn't it be nice if once they came to Hot Topic...
The changed Sweetie Drops name to Bon Bon on the box
Gave us glitter variants of both
Added cutie marks to both sides
And a Spitfire version without wonderbolt gear...
I must be dreaming haha

For Sale Wants

Offline Malicieuse

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2013, 10:27:01 AM »

Well I do know that Hot Topic is getting all the mane 6, but not really sure what TRU is getting next that is a complete mystery to me, I wish they would get as many exclusives as Hot Topic would hopefully this year will be different! Plus we need orange and red glitters *grabby hands!!! It's going to be interesting to see when Hot Topic gets Bon Bon and Spitfire, wouldn't it be nice if once they came to Hot Topic...
I must be dreaming haha

I honestly wish the "exclusive" stuff would end. We always need to wait ages before we can order them over here. (From what i gathered we need to wait untill the Hot Topic exclusivity period is over. Even though we don't even have Hot Topic overe here.) We only just got Pinkie and Lyra.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2013, 10:33:39 AM »

I must be dreaming haha

I honestly wish the "exclusive" stuff would end. We always need to wait ages before we can order them over here. (From what i gathered we need to wait untill the Hot Topic exclusivity period is over. Even though we don't even have Hot Topic overe here.) We only just got Pinkie and Lyra.

Well you can always order the on their websites toysrus.com and hottopic.com right? I don't really care how they release them I just want more ponies... fast :P Although I do feel bad for collectors who might not be able to get them as fast as us, it would be frustrating if some got released outside of the US first for me so I understand. I would probably just buy them on ebay though, or on here, no way I could wait that long.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 10:38:30 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
Quote from: Malicieuse link=topic=339210.msg1043875#msg1043875
[/quote

I'm betting the next set won't be exclusive to Hot Topic because the only site that has them currently is that Australian site... 

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2013, 01:18:07 PM »
I'm kinda irritated I missed out on clear/glitter Lyra. She's like $70 on Ebay now.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
I'm kinda irritated I missed out on clear/glitter Lyra. She's like $70 on Ebay now.

You could always order some on the website, and sell the extras or return them. She's my fav glitter!

Ps. Anyone know if Barnes has Pinkie and Lyra yet?

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2013, 01:25:08 PM »
  I saw one ending on 50 today  though ! on ebay
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
Well you can always order the on their websites toysrus.com and hottopic.com right? I don't really care how they release them I just want more ponies... fast :P Although I do feel bad for collectors who might not be able to get them as fast as us, it would be frustrating if some got released outside of the US first for me so I understand. I would probably just buy them on ebay though, or on here, no way I could wait that long.

The person you answered for could order from those places as both those places do ship to Belgium. But TRU does not ship to Finland, which is the main reason, I'm still missing Bon Bon and Spitfire (I'm waiting till they are widely released).

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2013, 10:25:52 PM »

I must be dreaming haha

Except HotTopic charge $45 to ship one Funko pony to the UK. And if the item value is over $20 then we have to pay additional import fees (I think you have to as standard with UPS too). Which would make buying both Funkos from Hot Topic over $100. As much as I'd like to get them soon (I want Lyra SO BAD) I don't have that kind of money xD Importing is extremely expensive. And it really takes the fun out of going to the shop to pick one out yourself (or finding a chase variant!). And HT and TRU don't ship everywhere. Usually all we can do is wait for them to finally arrive and hope they're not twice the price :(
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Malicieuse

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 20, 2013, 01:14:51 AM »

The person you answered for could order from those places as both those places do ship to Belgium. But TRU does not ship to Finland, which is the main reason, I'm still missing Bon Bon and Spitfire (I'm waiting till they are widely released).

As CupidStrikes explained, importing from Hot Topic is the equivalent of incinerating your money. Just because you can buy from them doesn't mean it is actually a good/smart option. If you really want to import them you are best of asking help here on the arena.
(Though even regular shipping seems to only been increasing and i must make sure it is marked as a gift or i will get hit by customs.) So yeah, it would be nice if the whole exclusive stuff would just end. At least for those countries that don't even have Hot Topic (or TRU).
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:18:06 AM by Malicieuse »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal