collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 82407 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (News Update)
« Reply #390 on: October 21, 2013, 11:54:43 AM »
I'm still hoping Fancy Pants will come out soon! I can't emphasize enough how much I want Rarity and Fancy Pants to be made!

He would be okay for me.... I would much rather have a Big Mac, Thunderlane, and Soarin first...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 21, 2013, 12:02:00 PM »
I'm still hoping Fancy Pants will come out soon! I can't emphasize enough how much I want Rarity and Fancy Pants to be made!

He would be okay for me.... I would much rather have a Big Mac, Thunderlane, and Soarin first...

I would want Big Mac first and possibly Soarin', but I would hope Fancy Pants comes out before Thunderlane if they were to make either or both. But background ponies seem to be more popular than some ponies that actually have lines. XD
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #392 on: October 21, 2013, 12:04:11 PM »

I would want Big Mac first and possibly Soarin', but I would hope Fancy Pants comes out before Thunderlane if they were to make either or both. But background ponies seem to be more popular than some ponies that actually have lines. XD

But Thunderlanes colors, hair and cutie mark are so awesome!! :) How about we just get them all like right now and call it a day <3

For Sale Wants

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 21, 2013, 12:08:25 PM »

But Thunderlanes colors, hair and cutie mark are so awesome!! :) How about we just get them all like right now and call it a day <3

He definitely looks cool! One of the coolest lookin' males in the series! I agree! Let's just get them all right now and swim in their awesomeness! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #394 on: October 21, 2013, 12:11:04 PM »

He definitely looks cool! One of the coolest lookin' males in the series! I agree! Let's just get them all right now and swim in their awesomeness! :heart:
Heck yes I want a massive collection of these, I hope they continue making tons of characters, villians, backgrounds, etc! I will burst of happiness once we see a larger figure like Luna.. OMG

For Sale Wants

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 21, 2013, 12:25:25 PM »
Question is can I order 24 DJ and get a glitter one 100% guarantee? Otherwise I'm looking to buy one if anyone has an extra... I cannot believe none of my stores got variants they always did in the past.. this sucks. :'(

I tried that once with Fluttershy and ended up with 24 of the normal version.  My Hot Topic was not particularly pleased with me returning them either.  :P  (Basically, I was told to check the stores next time - Um, I'd been doing that and having no luck plus one of the employees had told me they wouldn't be getting any more of them.)

Neither of my pre-orders had glitters but I managed to get DJ by calling around.  I just missed another glitter by a couple of hours (didn't ask which one).  Hopefully, one of them around here will get another shipment with Octavia before too long - I really hate making phone calls.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #396 on: October 21, 2013, 12:32:34 PM »
Question is can I order 24 DJ and get a glitter one 100% guarantee? Otherwise I'm looking to buy one if anyone has an extra... I cannot believe none of my stores got variants they always did in the past.. this sucks. :'(

I tried that once with Fluttershy and ended up with 24 of the normal version.  My Hot Topic was not particularly pleased with me returning them either.  :P  (Basically, I was told to check the stores next time - Um, I'd been doing that and having no luck plus one of the employees had told me they wouldn't be getting any more of them.)

Neither of my pre-orders had glitters but I managed to get DJ by calling around.  I just missed another glitter by a couple of hours (didn't ask which one).  Hopefully, one of them around here will get another shipment with Octavia before too long - I really hate making phone calls.
nope, it is not guarantee you will get one, ordering one or  60 ,is the same  :(   , it all depends ,how they get pulled at the warehouse, they do not  have anyway to guarantee it .

Post Merge: October 21, 2013, 12:35:07 PM

I emailed the Hot Topic office and that is what I got told :),  is the "fun " of chasing the variant    >_< >_< >_<

not fun at all LOL
kinda tired of the chase already  .......:)

I was offering 45 for one on ebay ,but it got turned down, they want 80  ughhhh!! -_- -_- -_- -_-
I must not cave in
I must not cave in

patience   breathe,   patience..............breathe

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:35:07 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 21, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »

Heck yes I want a massive collection of these, I hope they continue making tons of characters, villians, backgrounds, etc! I will burst of happiness once we see a larger figure like Luna.. OMG

I'm not collecting all of them, but I definitely would love to see more of my favorite characters! ^.^ I hope to see a Cadance! She's my fave princess! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #398 on: October 21, 2013, 02:08:16 PM »

I'm not collecting all of them, but I definitely would love to see more of my favorite characters! ^.^ I hope to see a Cadance! She's my fave princess! :heart:

Well who knows maybe later on you will change your mind :) Especially if you find the ones you don;t have yet for a lot cheaper right, I don;t care how much the Princesses will cost due to their size, I just want them all... SO BADLY... Princess Luna is my favorite princess so I'm most excited for her!

For Sale Wants

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 21, 2013, 02:13:01 PM »
I probably will change my mind. XD I only have Fluttershy so far and my fiance has Bubblecup (Drama Pony) and Fluttershy. I'll probably pick up Lyra and Sweetie Drops because they are so cute! I can't wait for Luna either! She was my favorite princess before Cadance showed up! :inlove: Now Discord. I don't care how much he costs. I will need him in my life the second he is available. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #400 on: October 21, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
I Love Lyra and Bon Bon two of my favorite backgrounds, my fav boy background I doubt they would make him, since he isn't very known or popular, but who knows maybe way later down the road, Discord is a must buy as well my goodness can you even imagine.. something like this! *drools everywhere, I think he would be a much better selling sdcc exclusive than the glitters of RD and :muffin: Pony because some people don't collect the glitters you know!

For Sale Wants

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 21, 2013, 02:23:07 PM »
That would be amazing! :inlove: I would be so sad if he was an SDCC exclusive because I would have no chance at having him. :lol: Maybe one day they will make Minuette. She's my favorite background pony!
-Bow Tie

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #402 on: October 21, 2013, 02:29:48 PM »
I know right pretty good custom I found of him, anyways she would be way cute my favorite is Star Hunter I would love to see him.. Although you could always buy him on ebay after if they did do Discord for SDCC? I think they need to atleast do new characters this year at SDCC maybe G1 ponies at the MLP fair in funko form, and fan favorites from FIM for the SDCC such as a Changeling figure.... OMG Why can't I make these decisions!

For Sale Wants

Bronley

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #403 on: October 21, 2013, 04:20:10 PM »

My local stores flat-out refused to allow me to return more than 10 per store (they called all the way up the chain of command before coming back with that cut-off). I ended up paying to ship them back to the warehouse in TN.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #404 on: October 21, 2013, 04:49:23 PM »

My local stores flat-out refused to allow me to return more than 10 per store (they called all the way up the chain of command before coming back with that cut-off). I ended up paying to ship them back to the warehouse in TN.
ohh  wow  :(  last time I told them they were so bad on their quality  , with Pinkie Pie and Lyra , I did not want to even try to sell them and have problems because of it, but I requested to speak to a manager and they sent me a free label to return them .
I was not going to pay to send them back when is a quality issue at hand  and I had already paid shipping to get them here.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:04:20 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal