collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thank you MLP for...  (Read 706 times)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: Thank you MLP for...
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 11:20:52 PM »
Ponies have helped me to get through a lot of bad times. They cheered me up, they distracted me from thinking too much about the bad things happening, they made me happy and they still do! And I met people sharing the love for MLP, people to talk with, to share MLP stories and facts.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2013, 02:56:42 AM »
I've met a lot of great friends and a new way to spend the time. And ofc I met my lovely BF because of them! <3

Offline WildBlue

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Possibly maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 04:25:14 AM »
Thank you My Little Pony for bringing smiles to our faces, imagination to our minds and love to our hearts.
 :newpony:

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2013, 07:46:36 AM »
Dear Princesses Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight,

Your little ponies have shown me so much. They have taught me that there is little in life that I cannot overcome, even if it requires a bit of assistance from others. That no matter how frightened you are, you can still make friends; and that there are few situations that cannot be improved by something as simple as a smile.

They have brought to me sweet memories of the past and a drive to create even better memories for the future. Ponies have brought me to one of the kindest groups I've ever encountered! They have taught me it's okay to be a fan.

Thank you so much for all the ponies,
A Faithful Student.

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »
Thank you MLP for finding me my penpal who is quite possibly the best penpal in existence  :biggrin: who loves ponies just like me especially Fizzy  :biggrin:
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »
Thank you MLP for distracting me from unpleasant thoughts when they circle about my head. Thank you for providing a break from my all too heartfelt creative projects when they feel too heavy to handle. Thank you for the drawings, the merry moments my 5-year-old self spent with you and bringing back to me a scent of dust and wild plants on a July afternoon long ago. Last but not least, thank you for this awesome community.

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
My Little Pony is the direct cause of my growing more confident as a person, creating a roleplay group in which I made an amazing assortment of wonderful, caring friends, met people I love and overcome my extreme social anxiety and such.

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2013, 01:05:19 PM »
Thanks to My Little Pony (and the very earliest days of eBay), I was able to pay my way through college.  I also have a hobby which gives me joy and will be a part of my life, I can imagine, for the rest of my life.  I've met some phenomenally kind people, too!

Also, thanks to My Little Pony, my brother's GI Joe figures had transportation and *I* had the happiest possible childhood.  <3
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2013, 01:20:11 PM »
What a great topic! :) For me, ponies have definitely brightened up my rooms and my life. I can look at a pony on my shelves or take it down and brush its hair and everything just feels better somehow. It has also brought me to the Arena and the pony collecting community, and all of the amazing people here.

And I am trying to launch my own vintage toy business at the moment, which I might not have ever done without ponies! I started out just selling extra ponies from lots I bought while trying to build up my own collection, and I found out I enjoyed it so much I kept doing it. And even though ponies aren't all I sell anymore, I do still sell a lot of them. Probably because I love them more than any other toy, and because pony collectors have always been such a joy to deal with. :)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
I agree with so many of the previous posts! :heart: I started collecting in the late 90's while discovering the vast world of the Internet & eBay. In all of those years, ponies have brought me back to happy childhood memories, helped me find something to look forward to in sad times, and most importantly, ponies have introduced me to many wonderful friends (be they people I know in person or people I've only met online). I really don't know how different my life would be now if I had not starting collecting so many years ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal