collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko vinyl spitfire and sweetie drops.  (Read 13808 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Funko vinyl spitfire and sweetie drops.
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2013, 12:52:26 PM »

Are the Funko ponies located with the other MLP stuff at TRU? I've never seen any funkos at my TRU and I was at one in another town yesterday and didn't see any there either. I know they keep the trading card stuff closer to the register. I wonder if the Funko ponies are hiding somewhere else too.

The Funkos I saw were with the regular MLP stuff.

I saw these at our TRU as well with a stash of the 1st wave with RD. They were also in the MLP section. I didn't try buying them but they were definitely on the shelves.

Ok thanks. I'll keep an eye out for them on the pony aisle ;) I hope my store gets them.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
I found these at my store today too along with tons of funko pop and cupcake ponies:) The quality is horrible but I managed to pick out 2 of the 6 they had that looked decent. Went to pay and the register did try to stop the girl so she called someone over and told me to take down my info and they'd hold them for me so they wouldn't get in trouble for selling them before Sept 2nd. I was totally fine with that since I pass the store on my way to work every day and I was already dropping a fortune on other new stuff, but by the time I wrote all my info down a manager ok'ed the sale and they had to over ride it. Not complaining:D

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2013, 04:44:23 PM »
Holy pony luck today! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them! Had barely any issues with mine, someone came over fixed it and was on my way had a nice chat to with the guy about bronies, he said so many men ages 20-30 come in and buy there stuff, he said that no one believes him when he tells them young men are one of their largest customers for My Little Pony :) I said yup I am one of them! They were really helpful manager came over and let me buy them, also got the favorites collection too! Thought about the glitter fashion style but decided to think about it more. Also then went over to hot topic and found a nice upgrade for my sparkly pinkie in much better shape!! And decided to buy some replacements of regular lyra and pinkie since the ones in the mail were not as good! Amazing pony day!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2013, 05:19:35 PM »
I just found Spitfire and Sweetie Drops at my local TRU. They were flagged in the register not to be sold yet but the manager came over and let me buy Sweetie Drops. The quality on them doesn't seem so great, but I don't really mind.

I wish Spitefire wasn't so tired looking! D: It's the only reason I skipped her.

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2013, 05:32:09 PM »
Does anyone know if they have a Celestia one?  I'm on the TRU website, and there's a pic-less product of "Exclusive My Little Pony Vinyl Figures", with Sweetie Drops, Spitfire, and Celestia  O_O  I want so badly to know what that Celestia looks like!!  *hopes they make a Luna vinyl soon, too*

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2013, 05:47:58 PM »
Does anyone know if they have a Celestia one?  I'm on the TRU website, and there's a pic-less product of "Exclusive My Little Pony Vinyl Figures", with Sweetie Drops, Spitfire, and Celestia  O_O  I want so badly to know what that Celestia looks like!!  *hopes they make a Luna vinyl soon, too*
I wonder what would happen if you order! It says
"Exclusive My Little Pony Vinyl Figures
By: Funko
My Little Pony Exclusive Assortment includes: 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia"
Would they randomly pick one?

Offline Pinkie21

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2013, 05:54:13 PM »
I'm wondering that same thing.  And am dying to know what the heck Celestia looks like, lol.  Is she so amazingly fantastic that Funko has been working really hard to hide even her prototypes from the public?  O_O  *feels like a kid vigorously shaking wrapped Christmas presents*  I may have to order one and see if I luck out!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2013, 05:57:57 PM »
I saw Spitfire and Sweetie Drops/Bon-Bon at TRU today, along with the past releases of Funko vinyl figures. Along with them I saw EQG Celesita and the EQG Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle pack, as well as all the POP figures and the Cupcake Keepsakes, all of which were not there last time I visited TRU.

Didn't get anything since I had just got some G1s and a G3 at the Antique Mall.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #113 on: August 17, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »
I'm just amazed that so many stores are putting them out earlier than they should, and I do hope that they have a talk with those that did that since they could lose their job over that. Also, while on that thought, please do not call others spoiled for feeling entitled to buy something that normally would otherwise be available for sale  :huh:

If I ever get Spitfire, I am going to repaint her eyes, she looks like she's in pain! I really like Sweetie Drops, I actually don't care for her in the show but somehow her toy looks better? I'm not sure why that is, but hey, it's a new toy for me to pick up and I'm happy they made someone I like :) And I'll have to get Lyra as well, but I'd have to see her in person and inspect her before I buy her. Funko really needs to be consistent with their figures, both of my Muffins are wonderful and I'd be devastated if they were of the quality of some of the newer ones!

Does anybody have a shot of them outside of their boxes, perhaps?

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #114 on: August 17, 2013, 06:08:43 PM »
I wonder what would happen if you order! It says
"Exclusive My Little Pony Vinyl Figures
By: Funko
My Little Pony Exclusive Assortment includes: 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia"
Would they randomly pick one?

Woah woah woah woah woah! CELESTIA!? Omg I cannot wait to see her hope she is much larger to fit show accuracy! :D The princesses should come in bigger boxes! My guess is Luna will be at Hot Topic(dark, scene type store) first exclusive and Celestia at Toyrus first(happy bright colorful store) Was not expecting to hear of the princesses so soon! o.O I may explode once I see that flowing mane and large horn... nerdgasm!

For Sale Wants

Offline Melodia

• Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2013, 06:24:35 PM »
Today I found Spitfire & Sweetiedrops at Toys R Us,  I also saw the Funko Cupcake figures & the Fashion style glitter 2 pack, also some Shadowbolt Dashies. I bought Sweetiedrops, They seemed to all have some issiues like stray paint marks and a rub on her tail. It did not ring up at the register, but they sold her to me anyway. I went back later for Spitfire & they were all removed from the shelf. here are some unboxed pictures of my figure.

Side 2
Side 1

Offline Pinkie21

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
ERMAGERD!!!  I must buy a Sweetie Drops!!  She is just adorable out of the box :D

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2013, 07:03:27 PM »
Today I found Spitfire & Sweetiedrops at Toys R Us,  I also saw the Funko Cupcake figures & the Fashion style glitter 2 pack, also some Shadowbolt Dashies. I bought Sweetiedrops, They seemed to all have some issiues like stray paint marks and a rub on her tail. It did not ring up at the register, but they sold her to me anyway. I went back later for Spitfire & they were all removed from the shelf. here are some unboxed pictures of my figure.

Side 2
Side 1
Sweet  :biggrin: I'm guessing Texans are ultra nice, i'm definitly adding all the regular Funko ponies to my Christmas list :D
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2013, 07:11:11 PM »
I was so mad today...went to TRU and they had Spitfire and Bon Bon out so picked them up. Went to check out and they wouldn't ring up and asked for a price check on them. Well I guess who they asked must've been a manager because he came back and said sorry we can't sell these to you, they weren't suppose to be on the self until Sept. Arggghhhhh! It wasn't my mistake, I was so mad!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2013, 10:08:21 PM »
My TRU has never sold any funko figs at all, so congratulations to all those of you finding these amazing prereleases! They look lovely in the photos.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal