collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DJ Pon-3 Watch - Waiting for the bass to drop  (Read 12250 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Re: DJ Pon-3 Watch - Waiting for the bass to drop
« Reply #330 on: July 24, 2013, 01:43:32 PM »
I can't believe its still up!!

I wonder just how many Hasbro had left over. Could it be that they've learned their lesson from Drama Pony and ensured that there would be more on offer? Well, the link has now been posted on EqD, so I'd assume that they'll get snapped up faster now? I love the collectors... I love the bronies, and there's not enough of her to go around, I know it... :( Still, I'm surprised too at just how long she's lasted!

another  thing might be the price that stopping a lot of people..  not everyone can afford 50.00 for  a pony.

Good point. I thought about it for a while during the time I was waiting for her to pop up, and once she did I kinda went ahead with it without thinking. I can afford her, but it really is a lot for one pony. >.<
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #331 on: July 24, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
for those of you that got confirmation emails- do you know if they've charged your cc already?

Whats "cc"? Im still learning these lil internet things! :p

My paypal order is still pending if that helps!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:48:16 PM by Lightning Twirl »

FlashSentry

« Reply #332 on: July 24, 2013, 01:47:36 PM »
credit card

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 24, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
My paypal card was charged and I got a confirmation email 5 minutes of when I ordered! I am so stoked!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #334 on: July 24, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
Oh! LOL credit card!!  It was charged, but the order is still pending. Waiting anxiously for it to say completed! Confirmation email, a few mins after ordering! :p

Heehee after she got listed, im all of a sudden wide awake now!  I am suprised she is still in stock!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 24, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »
The pony is STILL not sold out !

popyduggan

« Reply #336 on: July 24, 2013, 01:53:15 PM »
I feel bad for the Gi Joe collectors, apparently their exclusive is in limbo because Hasbro is being sued by an anime company(harmony gold) that hasn't been relevant since the early 80's.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They said the plane kinda sorta looks like one of their planes, so Hasbro passed the sdcc leftovers on to a gi joe collector club, which is drawing random members from an email lottery to have the opportunity to buy the set at a $50 mark up($150). I'm kind of glad now that I don't collect those anymore.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/other-news-20/harmony-gold-sues-hasbro-over-sdcc-2013-jetfire-skystriker-178084/

/off topic
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:00:14 PM by popyduggan »

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 24, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »
I feel bad for the Gi Joe collectors, apparently their exclusive is in limbo because Hasbro is being sued by an anime company(harmony gold) that hasn't been relevant since the early 80's.

They said the plane kinda sorta looks like one of their planes, so Hasbro passed the sdcc leftovers on to a gi joe collector club, which is drawing random members from an email lottery to have the opportunity to buy the set at a $50 mark up($150). I'm kind of glad now that I don't collect those anymore.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/other-news-20/harmony-gold-sues-hasbro-over-sdcc-2013-jetfire-skystriker-178084/

/off topic

I just read that, that is crazy!!!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline CuddlyParrot

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Cuddlyparrot's Nestbox
« Reply #338 on: July 24, 2013, 02:04:32 PM »
I was able to buy both DJ pon and Twilight but it cost me frickin 17 dollars in shipping and the 10 percent off coupon did not work.

FlashSentry

« Reply #339 on: July 24, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
I couldn't take it any more so I called Hasbro.. :blink: :lookround:

Told her I was worried about my order because no email & worried about it selling out. She said as long as I have an order number I should get it. Told me because of the high traffic of what went on sale today it will take a little while for it to go through..

But all you guys ordered at the same time as me and have all gotten your emails (for the most part). Oh well, guess well see what happens.

Glad it's over at least. -_-

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 24, 2013, 02:06:09 PM »
Wow she has lasted long :P This is kind of in the range of the G3 Comic Con ponies - they always took a while to sell out. Interesting...

I still maintain that a lot of bronies may pass her buy because of the cheaper and better Funko version which will be readily available.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 24, 2013, 02:06:48 PM »
From the order page:
"This pretty-as-a-picture pony will be the star of your collection! He's got the same silky hair as the disc jockey star - but this special edition pony figure is decked out for a VIP party. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind version of your most fabulous pony friend! Delightfully decorative pony figure looks like the DJ Pon-3 character. Prance him around with other pony friends (sold separately) or display him in your collection. "
Wait, DJ pony is.. a girl, right?
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #342 on: July 24, 2013, 02:07:39 PM »
I notice Hasbro posted about DJ being on sale on their facebook page a few minutes ago, so she (he?) might go a little faster now.  Hope everyone was able to get one!

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 24, 2013, 02:07:57 PM »

Told her I was worried about my order because no email & worried about it selling out. She said as long as I have an order number I should get it. Told me because of the high traffic of what went on sale today it will take a little while for it to go through..

But all you guys ordered at the same time as me and have all gotten your emails (for the most part). Oh well, guess well see what happens.

I also have an order number, paid and checked out, and I still haven't gotten an email confirmation from Hasbro.  I have gotten an email confirmation from Paypal, however.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 24, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »

Well that made me breath a little easier, I got the order number and email from PayPal now just waiting on the email from Hasbro. Like you said though wait and see :)

Edit~Hasbro just emailed me to let me know that they are processing my order and will let me know when they ship it!  :sqs: Whoo Hoo!  :sqs:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 02:18:45 PM by Jenn77 »
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal